Airbag recall on a piece of shit I30

>airbag recall on a piece of shit I30
>people literally drive around like this
>pepole literally think it's okay to bring their car in for interior work and think this is okay

Dealership stories, go.

People are shit? Say it ain't so!?

>be me
>work at motorcycle dealership
>everything is fine
>pay is shit

Literally me

Yes, you are trash.

Wtf is wrong with you man, get help. Seriously.

Once when I was working retail, I was helping a woman bring flat-pack furniture out to her minivan. She opened the rear door and there was just a wall of trash piled up to the ceiling. Literal trash. Not clutter or empty shopping bags or a pile of clothing. I'm talking rotting food, used absorbent paper products, banana peels, moldy coffee grounds, that kind of shit. The stuff that makes the dump stink.

She says "hold on let me make some room" and plunges her bare hands into the mess and starts shoveling it out onto the parking lot pavement. No plan, no bag to catch it, if it's not in her vehicle it's no longer her problem. I'm standing there aghast and she finally makes enough space to slide the furniture in and turns to me and says "well? I ain't lifting that thing, get on with it"
I snapped out of my stupor and tried to maneuver the box in while remaining as far away as possible, but it got stuck on something and wouldn't move any further. Eager to get the fuck away from this subhuman and her mobile dumpster, I asked her to open the side door so I could see what the blockage was. She did.

When I went around to the side and looked in the open door, on top of more garbage was a coiled up shit. Human, dog, swamp monster, the world may never know. Just sitting there on top of the trash, untouched, not smashed or smeared, and no visible attempts at cleaning it.

I turned around and walked back to the store as she yelled some degenerate street talk at me. I didn't care if I got any kind of punitive action for not helping, surely a big pile of literal shit was excuse enough to get out of it. She didn't follow me and I never heard anything from management, so perhaps, hope against hope, she actually realized on some level what category of scum she was and didn't try pushing her luck.

I think that was the day I finally lost my last bit of hope in humanity. For the past several years I've just assumed that everyone I meet is irredeemably awful until proven otherwise.

Garbage on hood. Prove this is you.

It's a fucking recall. I mean, I wouldn't be pleased about it if I were you but it's their fucking car and they are being good enough to bring it in for a recall.

>a rug
I see this shit in these trash cars pretty often when I glance in. Is it to separate the shit you're currently using from the striated layers of sediment beneath?

I have a hard time throwing things away and all but my problem is when to draw the line between "junk" which I acknowledge having a fondness for and "trash" which I try to throw away whenever I'm cleaning up but I fucking HATE "garbage" meaning anything that can decompose. One piece of garbage can transform a bunch of lovely junk into trash real quick.

I think most people who aren't fastidious let their floor accumulate this level of shit before they get around to a trash can. It speaks mainly about the lack of respect for the mechanic that they left it there for him to work on top of. If I use a mechanic, I like to have my car in a condition that suggests I have respect for it in hopes he will have that respect as well.

How can people be this unaware of how awful that is?

It's a woman, what do you expect

>Dealership stories
It occurs in anime too. Yeah, animators deliberately put in the trash and trash up the imaginary car.

I work at Jiffy Lube, and I give zero fucks for any car that looks like this or smells like dog shit.

show?

what meme show is this?

>minivan full of garbage
>wallmart parking lot

probably meth

Literal trash bags in the back seat. Not garbage left in vehicle but this person literally decided to take the trash out and put it in their backseat instead of a fucking trashcan for some reason

Fuck Lexus customers, literally luxury for people who can't afford luxury, human garbage and "rich" people

Was doing a cabin filter on a newish Ford Fiesta RHD model. basically you have to put your head on the drivers carpet area.

Was wondering what this weird smell was and why it was stronger near the carpet, turn my head and there is a forest of mold under the seat.

Another time I was tasked with servicing a brand new Elantra or something like that. was thinking 'oh boy, love working on new cars' opened the door and the stench from 3 baby seats burnt my nose and melted my eyes.

>work infiniti dealership like op
>work parts instead of line tech
>no problems ever
I don't know why you guys always fall for the "professional mechanic" meme.

I don't work at a stealership, but I went to one mistakenly looking for a new (used) car.

>Guy takes me out to an 06 mazda 3, tells me it's a v4, already facepalming internally
>its listed lower than it should've been ($3500 starting) so I go with it
>I take a look at exterior, every single piece of plastic moulding is cracked, whoever owned it neglected the piss out of it
>curb rash like mad on passenger side
>open it up and sit down, and then I feel it
>squish
>there's a motherfucking french fry under my foot
>salesman: "Oh, well we just got this back in and haven't had it detailed yet"
>then the smell hits me
>it smelled like overripe fruit, a little too sweet that it was almost suffocating
>look around further, several discarded air fresheners and multitudes of fast food wrappers and cups, in various stages of decomposition
>this stuff has been out here baking in 90 degree heat for at least half a week
>rage reaches boiling point
>walk out and leave a 1 star on google, that'll show him not to fuck with me

> be year after Katrina
> go look at used jeep
> dealers son is selling it off the books
> fishy out of state title, not dealer transfer (washed title to disappear salvage status)
> obvious signs of corrosion from brackish water under hood
> guy is vehement nothing is wrong
> decide to humor him and sit down in drivers seat
> it's cold, wet, squishes and makes my butt damp
> got to be fucking kidding me

>full opportunity to swear, yell, and be completely belligerent
>doesn't take it
I mean I get it but I would have been screaming attached kinds of shit at the kid and calling him a kike.

Kek I remember the shit storm of Katrina cars.

Hah. Says the person turning wrenches for an hourly wage.