Wtf is going on? California legalized the recreational use of marijuana on Tuesday. Where is the pump?

Wtf is going on? California legalized the recreational use of marijuana on Tuesday. Where is the pump?

Everybody's too focused on Trump winning the election and how he's now president elect. I'm guessing it'll go up after the commotion settles down.

trump is going to make a republican supreme court which will enforce weed being illegal nation wide

Why would pot coin pump because weed was legalised?
It's not like it's actually used to buy weed...

Weed will not be done in by republican supreme court. Republicans ( and Donald Himself) want this to be handled by the states. This is the end of weed prohibition, new market is opening up. There will be huge companies made from this.

But buy actual equities, not pot-coin... which is basically throwing your cash in the waste-bin.

From what I understand, Potcoin was made to facilitate transactions for the marijuana industry.

But why would someone use Potcoin, when Bitcoin would work perfectly for this and also has much wider acceptance?

Potcoin is a memecoin, purely hype. Just like TrumpCoin.

And why would anybody use Bitcoin to legally buy weed when dispensaries accept cash?

>why would anybody use Bitcoin

You must be a nocoiner. Your question is like asking, why do people use credit and debit cards when they can just use cash? Why do people use services like Paypal, when they can use cash? Bitcoin is more convenient than cash and it is also an investment that can grow in value unlike fiat currency that declines in value.

Also, it makes more sense for dispensaries to accept Bitcoin vs cash, as most banks in the US won't handle transactions for legit weed business as it is still illegal on a Federal level and many dispensaries are getting robbed because of all the cash they have, because they can't put it in a bank.

>Bitcoin is more convenient than cash
It's really not. Not in face to face transactions at least.

>as most banks in the US won't handle transactions for legit weed business as it is still illegal on a Federal level and many dispensaries are getting robbed
Well there's the answer.

For bitcoin to be widely adopted it needs reasons for people to use it over cash or card.
For instance I buy my VPN service with bitcoin instead of card so I don't have to give them my name. Otherwise I'd just hold my bitcoin since its value tends to increase over time.

Just fyi based on what I've seen, every huge pump that's occurred has almost always occurred in January since the new year means the new law actually takes effect. Once marijuana companies get some cash flow we should see another change, but expect anythinng

Why would you invest in this coin if more states are legalizing? Wouldn't that raise the likelihood of a banking system being established, making Potcoin worthless?

Not to mention I live in Denver and a lot of places accept credit and debit, they just use some kind of virtual atm middle man.

lol no

weed is good for business and 'states' rights' satisfies the repubs now

we are no longer run by the religious freaks.

some people who dont want to use their cards to buy weed.. might appear in their bank statements.. people might wanna get pot without the wifey or employer finding out.

So use cash? This is an extremely niche coin.

lol are you retarded? Potcoin has nothing to do with pot. Its just a name they gave to a scam. Wanna make money off the pot industry? BUY POT COMPANY STOCKS you dumbfuck

Do you even realize how easy it is to grow?
Why go through a company to buy if you can grow your own for 1/30th the price?

wiki'd their business, my question is wouldn't the regulations on the pot industry mean that inter-industry transactions have to be accountable. if thats the case i'm not sure i'd get the appeal of a cryptocurrency? but I also don't know everything about cryptocurrencies so that could be an irrelevant question

If they already have trouble accepting transactions in bitcoin why would they go for potcoin which is even less secure and a true scam?

>Why buy food when you can grow it yourself

t. pot farmer

they are waiting for the regulatory environment to change, as it soon will-- 3-5 months for the upswing in re: CA weed

republicans only care about tobacco