What is up with literally every fucking human being buying a Lamborghini Huracan?

What is up with literally every fucking human being buying a Lamborghini Huracan?

The Huracan has just become a meme car.

The S65/S63 Coupe is truly the most badass car in history.

It looks mean as fuck, the interior is arguably the nicest interior IN THE WORLD, it is attention grabbing as fuck but semi subtle, it screams class and maturity.

Lamborghinis, Ferraris, Bentleys-- the obsession is absurd. The S65/S63 Coupe is the most under rated car on the road today.

>IT LOOKS LIKE A C CLASS XD XD XD
If you think this you are truly retarded. See one in person and even any noncar enthusiast can tell it is supercar-tier.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jE5Bo2lU9N8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What can top this?

let people with money spend it how they want.

also

youtube.com/watch?v=jE5Bo2lU9N8

if i had the money id have the lambo

>if i had the money id have the lambo
Are you 15 and/or suffering from severe loneliness?

>ugh I'm so sick of these 15 year olds liking Lambos
>I'm 16 and a REAL enthusiast, so I jerk off over this other car I've never driven

Except the S63/5 will be worth jack shit in 5 years whereas the Huracan has the memetax going for it.

>work for webuyanycar
>chauffeur dude has a 15-month-old S63 he uses to cart around an Arab Sheikh who now wants a Rolls Royce
>paid 150k for it
>guide price is 76k
Lol just lol

>t. Vehicle Virgins/CSG/Typical Gamer/Aviator Gaming/Mo Vlogs fanboy

>The S65/S63 Coupe is truly the most badass car in history.

Said all the pensioners who bought one.

Rolls Royces depreciate the hardest of any car. A 15 month old S63 sells for 110k+. Try harder.

AND REMEMBER: MERCEDES A SHIT

>said all pensioners
Haha yeah GTR amiright

XDXD Lamborghini Ferrari !!!!!! xD xD XD LOLXD

this

thats a meme you dip

>IT LOOKS LIKE A C CLASS XD XD XD

most people won't be able to tell the difference between that and any other mercedes. I notice people on Veeky Forums are worse than any other board at assuming the average person is anything like them.

A 5 year old s63 sells for about 20k. Wew lad.

Why are you so salty? Mercs are butt fugly. Like literally, their butts are HIDEOUS. Look at that fucking disgusting downward slope on that fat ass on even their coupes.

A sporty coupe shouldn't be curved downwards at the back. It should be a straight cut or bend slightly up. If you think that shit looks good then I rate you lower than 12 year old Lambo fanboys.

I'm not even a BMW fan but shit I'd buy ten of these before I'd buy one of those butt fugly Merc shitboxes.

t. German, stop sucking our dicks.

Have no idea what any of that is. You've never driven that car and you never will. There's absolutely no difference between you and anyone that thinks Lambos are THE MOST BADASS CAR IN HISTORY DUDE

Nigger think he even playing in Benz

I've driven one at a lavish neighborhood mall and people were surrounding the car taking pictures, including women and a police officer.

Anyone that thinks that is literally just wrong.

>A 5 year old s63 sells for about 20k. Wew lad.
Are you retarded? They sell for 60k. And that isn't even the Coupe version. You are stupid as hell.

>I've driven one at a lavish neighborhood mall and people were surrounding the car taking pictures, including women and a police officer.

you must live in a place that is obsessed with mercs then because here I guarantee it wouldn't turn any more heads than a CLA

>i'm not even a bmw fan
>posts pic of bmw
>i'm german
hmmm i wonder whos behind this post

samefag

>only LAMBORGHINIS turn heads LOL XD XD
and FERRARIS ! :3
You are wrong, have autism, etc etc. How does it feel girls can differentiate more between an expensive car than you?

>and your whole life is cars

>I've driven one at a lavish neighborhood mall and people were surrounding the car taking pictures
Maybe if you lived in a third world country. Nobody in the developed world would take a second glance at one. Obviously you haven't driven one, you are a millennial so if you did you would have 50 snapchat pictures of you in it, but instead here you are making up stories on an anime imageboard.

only someone with autism would genuinely think some obscure Mercedes would turn as many heads as even a used Ferrari or Lambo. where do you live? because it's nothing like where I live.

>buy a extremely expensive European """luxury""" sports car
>breaks withing the first week are indicators never work

>nobody in the world would take a second glance at one
Ok bud, enjoy your 328i or Miata and dream Lamborghini Huracan you will be to poor to buy.

Why are you doubting I've driven a car only third world countries look at, huh? And tripfags wonder why they're the cucks of the site.

>would genuinely think some obscure Mercedes would turn as many heads as even a used Ferrari or Lambo.
Are you autistic?

I never said they turn as many heads as Lambo or Ferraris. They obviously don't. Ferrari and Lambo shout "i am 12, look at me. i need attention". This car is definitely more subtle, but anyone can tell it's expensive as fuck when they pass it.

That's not even up for discussion. You faggots drive Miatas and 2007 128is all day so obviously you poor cucks know nothing about luxury lol

>Are you autistic?

No, but you definitely are.

>This car is definitely more subtle, but anyone can tell it's expensive as fuck when they pass it.
Yes and the average person would also think a CLA is super expensive and not be able to tell any difference between one of those and an S65.

>everybody in the world fantasizes about some shitty new exotic! But the one I fantasize about is extra special!
I already get paid to drive much nicer cars than either, I couldn't care less about any of the cars you mentioned

>Why are you doubting I've driven a car only third world countries look at
Like I said, you would have posted pics over and over of it instead of a stock image because you are a millennial. Why are you making up stories about driving a car on an anime imageboard? You must not have much going for you.

TOPFUCKINGKEK

I daily a CLA and my dad has an S63.

I'd think I'd know more than a faggot whos dad has an F150 and dailies a 2008 bmw.

my sides

>I daily a CLA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, because I care about uploading a pic from my phone to prove to a troll that thinks they're "third world country tier" and knows zero about cars.

Enjoy your minimum wage valet job, heartbreaker.

>HAHAHAHHAHA
18 and cla vs. 27 and miata

Poor kid lmao

>my dad

oh shit sorry I didn't know I was talking to a 16 year old

You obviously care if you are going through the trouble of lying about something so minute on the internet. Are you just not getting enough attention in your personal life? There's better ways to cry for help.

>proven wrong
>W-w-well you're 16
Whatever you say pal, keep dreamin for that Lamborghini Huracan XDDD

I thought it's a third world country car man :( why u care so much about me driving one? u must care about it a lot, huh heartbreaker?

you didn't prove anything. my point this entire time is that an S65 is indistinguishable from a CLA to the average person which is absolutely true. also that a CLA/S65 doesn't turn nearly as many heads as a Lambo which you already knew apparently.

>my point this entire time is that an S65 is indistinguishable from a CLA to the average person
> which is absolutely true.
oh ok

someone thats never seen driven let alone seen the car in his life declaring something "absolutely true" makes it true

I knew that you were lying and thought it would be amusing to see you play ring around the rosie trying to mental gymastics yourself out of posting the pics you just admitted you had. Let's see where it goes next.

no my lack of autism allowing me to be more in touch with reality than you is what makes it true.

I don't care about proving anything to you or being called a liar.

I kek when you retards call something shit then cry and beg for proof of ownership. Stay on your knees, valet wageslave.

>bmw m4
a boring interior too match a boring car

>my lack of autism allows it to be true
Like I said, you need to be 18 to use this website.

(ITT butthurt 15 year old lambofans)

So much unnecessary lines, stretchmarks on the hood and sides, busy as fuck front.

It'll look dated in no time.

A car looking angular and aggressive will look dated?

If so, Lamborghini (all expensive car manufacture) fans on suicide alert

I didn't ask for proof of ownership. You said you drove the car and have pics of it, there's no reason not to post them. You won't because you were lying, period. Why lie about something like that?

I'm not even that much of an audi fan though I am just not a mercedes fan.

If I post a pic you will laugh and say something along the lines of "hurrrr derrrr its still shit anyway!!!"

God i hate tripfags

>i am not a mercedes fan
That's fine. But to make an enormous claim like top of the line Mercedes (S65 Coupe) gets as much attention as CLAs needs some proof, don't ya think? Then to claim your proof is "you don't have autism" sorta just epitomizes Veeky Forums lol

>top of the line Mercedes (S65 Coupe) gets as much attention as CLAs

That's just the natural end result of the fact that the vast majority of people don't care about the mercedes lineup combined with the fact that the cars look very similar. The attention you will get in an S65 is much closer to what you will get in a CLA than what you will get in any make or model of Ferrari or Lambo.

>If I post a pic
You won't, because there actually is no pic, you are making up stories on the internet. Why? You really couldn't think of a better car to pretend to have driven?

Stop comparing it to Ferrari or Lambo. I know it doesn't senpai. Those are cars designed for attention.

But the S65 is similar to the GTS- people are able to tell it's nice without knowing about cars. Much like the S65. The front and sides make it easy for any regular person to know it's a lot.

Maybe not online, but in person easily.

Because at the end of the day, its a fucking Lamborghini. Most guys have had a picture of a lambo on their wall hoping to one day buy it. Nobody looks at a merc when they are 12 and go " ONE DAY I HOPE ILL GET THAT"

The Huracan is a pretty "cheap" lambo, you get a ton of car for the money and at the end of the day its much cooler to look back when you are 90 years old and think of the lambo you drove like a madman and not a fucking mercedes like some fucking 50 year old business man

I can 1000% respect this post. The only non shitpost on this thread.

Growing up around Mercs definitely probably influenced my dream car to be the s coupe. To each his own, it's just there's so little variety. Huracan is all i see

>What is up with literally every fucking human being buying a Lamborghini Huracan?
Naturally aspirated V10 with more than 600 horse power
Extremely tight handling and an AWD drivetrain
Great 0-60 times, top speed over 200mph
Very exotic look with a very desirable emblem

Yeah, I think that if you at some point buy a Lamborghini, you know full well you are not gonna keep it forever and its mostly something you buy to have fun with for a few years, until you get seated in something a bit more "serious" and less flashy, like an S Coupe. Same reason most guys you see in lambos are 20-35, you grow out of it I suppose.

It's a Lamborghini. It doesn't really need more explanation than that. You don't buy Lambo, Ferrari, Pagani, etc. based on some kind of rational decision. You buy it because you have a shit ton of money and it's your dream car.

>It looks mean as fuck, the interior is arguably the nicest interior IN THE WORLD, it is attention grabbing as fuck but semi subtle, it screams class and maturity.
So Aston Martin?

That's because 100% of your exposure to these cars is Instagram and youtube. Even in Miami or Dubai you aren't going to see UGH SO MANY HURACANS

Here's some actual info not from teenage fantasies. Ferraris and Lambos hardly get any attention except from 18-30 year old males. The exception is Spiders, especially with the top down, even moreso if they are red or yellow. I drove a blue 575 Superamerica ($450k) through San Fran during Super Bowl week and maybe 2 people noticed it despite huge crowds on the sidewalks. Even an audacious car like the Speciale doesn't really get much attention, with any car like this if you have the top up and people can't see that you aren't a fat old rich guy they are automatically going to assume you are a fat old rich guy and not care. Not long after I did the same in a red Mondial T Spider ($40k) and had a crowd around the car taking pictures and videos doing the "can I have it teehee :)" thing. You could get a silver 612 and be practically invisible. Nobody is giving an AMG Mercedes a second glance in the areas where people actually buy them, even this gen GT blends in pretty well, same story, only young males are going to spot it. Make sure next time you make up a story that the car is a red convertible, doesn't really matter which.

>Ferraris and Lambos hardly get any attention except from 18-30 year old males.
i know

>Nobody is giving an AMG Mercedes a second glance in the areas where people actually buy them
If you live in Miami or California I agree. I live in a random ass state filled with Hondas and Buicks. That doesn't mean any Mercedes here gets attention, but the S coupe certainly does.

>ive driven this, ive driven that
ok. i already agreed it doesnt get as much attention as most supercars

>the exception is spiders
My dad has a 458 spider and I can assure you buddy, the attention is the exact same top up top down lol what are you saying

true, certainly their market is definitely not the younger crowd. kinda a shame

>My dad has a 458 spider

Soo..When are you taking delivery of your merc? I'm assuming you are getting sponsored by daddy

I agree user. Just look at this beauty of an S-class coupé

>Extremely tight handling and an AWD drivetrain
>Great 0-60 times, top speed over 200mph

stick shift 580-2 would be my dream car

Hasn't anyone done a 2 wheel conversion for the Aventador that wasn't some weird dragster

>implying mercedes get any attention

unless its an SLS AMG

S63, S65, GTS, SLS

Mercedes are for women and are boring as duck to look at

SLR goes without mention

>It'll look dated in no time.
Meanwhile the Diablo looking fresh AF

ahh, the classic "stop liking what i don't like!!!!!" autism thread

Because it's a Lamborghini, and Lamborghinis are cool. Batman had a Lamborghini, he didn't have a Mercedes.

That's because batman is cool, I'd buy a Ferrari or Lambo before spending a similar amount of a shitty Benz

Actually Batman had the Batmobile. BRUCE WAYNE had a Murcielago because the film makers thought it was clever to give him a car with name "bat" in Spanish

Bruce Wayne is Batman, senpai.

And he had an Aventador in the follow up.
In many ways a V12 Lamborghini is like the Batmobile. But yes the film makers were very clever.

Wow an 18 year old being a badgewhore and buying the cheapest model mercedes currently makes. Whodathunkit

Prove it

but the amg gts looks x20 better

the s63 coupe is an abomination and they killed off their crowing flagship model in order to even allow it to exhist

it is trash and a true sign that mercedes is no longer as they once were

That could literally be any black haired dude

the cl was better in every way and had the better engine options and was rarer

VASTLY SUPERIOR S COUPE COMING THROUGH

The only S-Class coupe you need

>What is up with literally every fucking human being buying a Lamborghini Huracan?
Funny, I don't see one in my garage....
>The S65/S63 Coupe is truly the most badass car in history.
Subjective
>It looks mean as fuck,
No, it doesn't. It looks like a Mercedes.
>the interior is arguably the nicest interior IN THE WORLD, it is attention grabbing as fuck but semi subtle, it screams class and maturity.
Jesus, did you even read this bullshit as you were typing it?
Damn Op, why are you so mad about the Huracan?....

>S63
no
>S65
no
>GTS
if you look at it from the back
>SLS
only if you have the doors open

pic related: the only mercedes that will get you attention anywhere close to a rental Gallardo

SLS AMG is also up there

look at that fucking nigger sat there lmao

*SLS amg black

could have done without the double badge on the front

>modern car design

It's the car's only value.

Mercedes/BMW/Audi/etc. is like Gucci/Louis Vuitton/etc. purses.

It's supposedly "luxury" but every poor person in the ghetto has one. They're not actually unattainable. With the way Americans retardedly over-extend themselves financially, any Schmoe insurance salesman can drive a "nice" car.

And due to new branding identity shit (all models look similar and share specific styling cues, look at current Audis, BMWs, Lexus spindle grill, etc.), any Mercedes will probably be assumed to be a C-class until you show some exotic part of it like opening the doors gull-wing style.

Also, 99% of the population can't tell jack shit about cars. I'm a watch nerd and this is exactly like the watch guys... nobody can tell the diff b/w a Rolex Sub or GMT-Master except watch guys, in fact most normies would think a Rolex in SS/platinum just looks like any silver Fossil/Timex or something.

A Mercedes anything will never grab as much attention and jealousy as a Huracan based on badge alone, that is why rich people buy them, to impress others. What a stupid shill thread this is.

only two types of people buy german luxury cars

people who are genuinely too rich to give a shit about the massive depreciation and poor people who want to look rich

Only one type of person makes this assumption about german luxury cars

Niggers

but it's an objectively terrible financial decision for anyone who isn't too rich to care.