Hi there!

Hi there!
I'm John Green and this is Crash Course

Fuck off you liberal cuck

nice bait

how is this good bait? it's dismal

The best bait is one where the poster puts the least amount of effort in but still gets replies.

DUDE

GREATNESS

LMAO

Other than that, this is pretty shit bait.

why do people hate him?

He's a faggot

Because anons disagree with his biases or hate it when history is dumbed down for the masses because they see their knowledge of history as a super secret club or ssomething.

>this machine kills fascists
there are literally no fascists left?

why is fascism such a boogeyman in the western world?

WW2, obviously.

Because he inserts politics into all his history education. And not even good politics, extreme liberal politics instead.

His Alexander the Great video opens with a rant about how it's sexist against women to use the word Great.

He isn't wrong tho.

literally 70 fucking years ago, did people in the 80s even know ww1 happened? why do we still have ww2 shoved down our fucking throats ALL THE TIME

t. Johann GrĂ¼n

Because of the 6 gorillion go-I mean guy, never dare forget

Wonder what Catherine the Great would have to say about that

Absurd. The holocaust has nothing to do with WWII's continuance in culture. I think that it has more to do with a country coming close to conquering almost all of Europe; pretty scary stuff.

EXCEPT

WAIT FOR IT

THE MONGOLS

yeah but it was a super evil murdering regime hehe

Like we literally had a james-bond tier supervillain with sweet uniforms and insane oratory almost take over Europe and thus the world

he's an unironic literal cuck

He posted a video on xhamster where his wife got gangbanged by forty-eight different guys while he watched. After the guys blew their loads they dipped their dicks in a bowl of cereal, and when they were all finished he ate the bowl of cereal.

he mentioned her but he says the fact that a rumour was made up that she fucked a horse proves that "they" were sexist against her and therefore "the great" is still sexist.

>Men get called "the Great" for founding empires
>Women get called "the Great" for fucking horses
Is this what SJWs actually believe?

>a rumor was made up that she fucked a horse
i-it was just a rumor

If he was an alt-righter inserting his retarded politics into his videos you'd probably cream your undies over it

>Because he inserts politics into all his history education
its almost imposible not to do this tho....... humans are all biased, im not sure how you seperate polotics from history, almost all history is and has been writen to serve politics

>new semester, decides to take Philo1001 to fulfil retarded faculty requirement
>1st tutorial of the semester, round robin introduction, name, year, why we're taking this module yada yada
>18 yo freshman grill introduces herself as a philosophy module and acts all pompous about the only one in class cultured enough to take this sham of a module
>"Unlike most of my peers, I spent my free time watching YouTube videos on philosophy to enlighten myself over the holidays!"
>"Oh that's cool user, which youtubers do you follow?"
>"oh yknow, John green and his Crash Course Philosophy videos"
>TA visibly controls his chuckle
>tfw

>whataboutism
even worse, FICTIONAL whataboutism
He might ask all the REAL PhDs who've written countless history books yet remained objective and controlled their biases

That's just a fucking ugly piece of furniture
How could anyone educated and cultured have such atrocious taste?

She was a slut, user.

>how the fuck can you crash course philosophy
>go check
I think the TA was just giggling because he knows she's full of shit, since its not even John Green that does the videos.

Except he doesnt accidently do it once or twice per vid
His videos are entirely built around his political agenda

It's a song name

its a reference

If John Green was my dad, things would be different around here

>Penisboob
Damn that's something I hadn't not even seen in japanese hentai yet

>yeah but it was a super evil murdering regime hehe

A bit like the United States murdering hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians in an instant amirite

>b-but it prevented more deaths
Let me guess, you think your vote counts amirite

I admire him trying to put something like this together to get people into history, or there being a very crude simplified longrunning series you can just go back to for the basics, and usually this doesn't bother me much, but god damn the amount of reddit in his style of presentation and humour just makes me tap out after a few minutes. The intro music is also annoying as hell.

It's a shame, I'm sure it's a decent series, but I just can't get used to his voice and how it's all presented.