/hsg/ - Hearthstone General

Implying the Grimy Goons have a chance edition.

>New Expansion cards
hearthpwn.com/guides/1840-mean-streets-of-gadgetzan-hearthstones-fourth

>Deck lists, news etc:
liquidhearth.com/
hearthstoneplayers.com/
hearthhead.com/
hearthpwn.com/

>Arena Help
heartharena.com/
steamcommunity.com/groups/pottisdefenseforce

>Open Tournaments:
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

>Mean Streets of Gadgetzan Voting Page:
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/expansions-adventures/mean-streets-of-gadgetzan/

Previously seen at:

Really makes you think.

first for hsg will overrate devolve

The real question is, how can Patches compete?

I hope we get some dank warlock legendary. Warlock legendaries have been so hit or miss so far. I mean Jaraxxus and Malganis are fucking great and then theres those two other abominations.

If it didn't make me think the other 1542 times this was posted it's certainly not going to make me think now.

What reason do you presume that the thinking man always contemplating about pic related every thread?

Why do we do this?

tfw only 1800g; 2500 dust saved for expansion ;_;

Devolve is a tech card. Deal with it.

[insert smug text]

he's autistic

This is two hours after the previous post showed 51%.

>Tfw white eyes won't be shown

fuck forgot image

do shadowverse fags even realized how shitty and unpolished their game looks when they post pictures of their cards and have to also include extra bullshit in the image that explains what the card does?

I'm actually embarrassed for you people.

not even remotely the same, 1 attack is a huge difference in both games

I hate this stupid voting system that they're using. They should just show us the damned card.

the point is not that cards are identical, just very similar to a point that they are ALMOST the same.

why are you feeding the trolls

>he doesn't play both games

>low-res Shadowverse image
>high-res new Hearthstone card
>shitposted in literally every /hsg/ thread

You should know a false flag when you see one.

so what "new and exciting way to play" brawl will we get today?

Can't wait to get this sack of shit and cry.

Crossroads, of course.

handbanana brawl

Preview all of the new common cards in this expansion by building a deck with them!

jk it'll be a pick four brawl

Hopefully one we can actually do without coughing up cash

>With the success of the last weeks Heroic Tavern Brawl, we at Blizzards HQ decided to give you one more chance to try out your luck at the Heroic brawl! So if you missed your opportunity to win excellent prizes, you can try again now!

I was commenting on the design of the games, not this specific meme. It doesn't matter what the resolution is or even how good the art is, the visual design of shadowverse is fucking awful. For some reason they decided the art takes precedence over the mechanics of the game, so they make the art take up the full card and require that players read what the cards do in separate, bland, ugly popup menues. It looks like a flash game.

Aya blackpaw has the cutest cunny.

How old is she supposed to be? She doesn't look much bigger than Lili.

>1mana 30/30

blizzdrones will defend this

10 MANA 30/30 if you bounce it.

By all means, tell me who else you were supposed to be referring to posting cards with extra image to explain their effects.

Probably fairly old considering her backstory. I hope Li Li gets turned into a card.

>Implying I'll vote

Fuck off nigger

To be fair, it's the best possible answer you can get to FWA on turn 3.

and ooze is better against a turn 1 spirit claws.

I think i memeĀ“d too hard
Double chromagus into triple rag into blood warrior my reno and another chromagus.... if i had to face this shit i would had fugin uninstalled desu.

Any reveals that make you hard ? Even a slight twitch?

Mana Geode > Kabal Talonpriest

:kaceyFace:

Mostly the Golems here

blizzard and brode are going too far. it all went wrong when they started FUNNELING DECK ARCHETYPES DOWN OUR THROATS. introducing some new mechanic for an expansion is perfectly fine, but it feels like we are having our veins ripped open and clunky deck types being stuffed in there and sealed back up. its so fucking gross

>Make a pure class cards deck to grind out quest
>opponent concedes despite me only having played a few cards
EVERY
SINGLE
TIME

Jesus fuck this take forever.

What class

Literally any, warlock, druid, warrior. Whatever it is this happens without fail.

Fuck you, Jade Golems are an interesting mechanic that rewards you for sacrificing early tempo for late tempo, there's no way to implement the mechanic without intentionally creating a new archetype.

They don't actually create deck types, you know. People though Menagerie Warden would forcibly create beast druid but it didn't. The meta evolves.

>Tomb Spider (Created by Unstable Portal)
>Jeweled Scarab (Created by Tomb Spider)
>Frostbolt to kill your damaged 7/3 (Created by Jeweled Scarab

S K I L L
K
I
L
L

Sometimes I feel bad for Brode. It seems team 5 is incredibly oblivious to game design 101

Wait hold on. Was Valeera's Legendary wasted on that worse fucking Huckster? The FUCK?!

Sacrificing early tempo sounds like a great way to get raped in Hearthstone. It's going to be some that sounds cool but is never a viable deck because of face faggotry.

The Shuriken are fucking amazing, a few cards and they're better easier to use SI agents. It actually fucking scares me they gave her good cards for once.

Depends on what cards stick golems on the board. All its going to take is a few decent early game low costers to swing the tempo towards them in pretty ridiculous ways. It doesn't take much to start snowballing the golems into cancer tier.

>menagerie warden wasn't enough for beast druid to be a thing
>team 5 will print more beast shit anyway until it is a thing

Its a circlejerk on another level. Hate this shit.

am I fucked?

Last 2 times they've printed good control rogue legendaries, everyone called them shit and never played them.

Was that your plan all along?

6/10 draft

>Reno-caster will be pushed for at least the next few sets because Kabal needs support
They continue to make the game less and less new player friendly by the minute.

What deck you fellas play when you are going for "fun" ? Or fun is too casual ?

I stopped playing serious decks two weeks after Karazhan came out. All I play now is stupid shit like murloc shaman.

What can I change to make this deck better? I don't have many cards except Basics, LoE and Kara. You can also suggest cards I don't have and I'll work towards them.

I feel bad for a new player that comes into the game and plays against a jade golem deck, it's going to feel unfair as shit since its such a parasitic mechanic, like a new player going vs Cthun

>go vs mage in arena
>he casts cabalist's tome off cabalist's tome
>gets another tome
>and one more to top it all off

sometimes i like to imagine what every class murloc synergy would be like, team 5 seems to be spreading the meme already by making murlocs for warlocks

Is renolock the only control-ish lock deck out there?
I hate zoo

you can stuff slower cards into a warlock deck and see how far it goes I guess, it's not like you are limited to reno but getting whittled down is a bitch

Wasnt C'thun decks meant for new players?

>haha looks like you didn't draw the exact cards needed to counter their nut draw, you lose :^)
This game is a fucking joke at this point. 90% of matches are decided by turn two and opening hands. Best of one ladder is absolutely atrocious.

WHAT WILL IT BE LADS

I am trying a Nzoth lock with the demon that eats neighbours and absorbs shit. Kind of ok

hogger

post your feelling when everybody just play with the mouse over the concede button because this game is le random RNGfest and nobody truly deserves a win

That's probably why the only good CThun deck requires an expansion, 4 leggos and 4 epics

Blizz gave players a free legendary only because they need more legendaries and a ton of dust to do anything with it. They aren't stupid.

Gruul.

>ALL MINIONS

I've gone full Reynad at this point. If I see Mana Wyrm coin Mana Wyrm into SA mirror image I just fucking auto concede. My mouse is on the concede button the moment I hear the coin noise after the first wyrm.

Dust?

>WOG pack
>Gruul
Sasuga user.
Also, it's Soggoth.

Most decks now have the same effect, could you imagine your first game is against a mid-range shaman? Where no matter what they play it outstats your cards, and they have an answer for literally everything? Jade golems are at least consistant in what they do, +1 stats per golem. easy shit.
Its why I only play Renounce-lock these days, at least every game is different and who knows maybe I'll have some fun.I won't

I just started playing this game
Why does every second person I come against have c'thun

There should be a concede card auto includednin mulligan, I hate going through menus!

Because you get him for free and decks are relatively cheap to make. You don't need Bran or Twins to make it work but they help. All you really needs is the class c'thun cards, and the neutrals and you have a pretty okay deck in most cases.

Haha! I called it! I'm two for three on these things.

I opened one, I keep it for the memes. Occasionally he's fun, dust if you absolutely need to. I'd hold off for now.

Keep it for Burgle Rogue memes.

Because he was given out for free at the start of WOG.

here's a thought: does team 5 themselves know what they are doing? do they just come up with a hit and miss barely creative mechanic/deck type and see what happens? i mean they have their shieldbearer playtesters but do they even know whether they are making good cards or not?

My first game was against a freeze mage back when Pyro was 8 mana. I almost quit the game because of that since I assumed the game would just be combo horseshit like Pokemon or Yugioh. I was wrong but I still should have quit. If it wasn't for this general I probably would have quit this game by now.

>get that opener
>devolve
>mage now has 4 wisps and an elven archer

Shaman really needed the help desu, sometimes the opponent gets a good opening that can deal with shamans bullshit and this just can't do

Because its free?

had a good run but I'm pretty sure this is where it all ends

Oh that makes sense. I didn't even notice I had it.
Thought I was kept getting put against people with some rare card that was the meta or something.
Haven't even had a person use the card yet, but i've seen atleast a dozen have it in their deck.

>6/12 draft

called it

I should have asked this as well, if i'm only just starting, should I use my gold to get classic packs or one of the expansion card packs?

Classic cards never rotate.

Fuck the expansions, just get classic shit for now. It's evergreen and you won't have to worry about it rotating. Besides 70% of decks use like 15-20 classic cards.

They were both good but Gallywix couldn't be played because Druid combo was ubiquitous and Anub'Arak couldn't be played because Rogue has no survival mechanisms.

classic. even after you have a good chunk of classic cards, i would still heavily favor classic packs, dusting duplicates, and crafting essentials from all the expansions. later you should start to save up for wings of karazhan

Use it for Arena.

Anubarak was such a wasted effort. Wondeful legendary in the wrong class.