League of Legends General - /lolg/

Udyr buffs when?

old eyosongive.us

>Still no Nidalee buffs

Any good ranged top laners?

xth for weak junglers in need of buffs

This is Gnar.

Say something to him that doesn't make him chimp out.

How does sion have a 52% winrate against fiora?

You have ten seconds to justify Mordekaiser not having Alistair tier health and Rammus tier armour if he has no CC, no mobility, and highly limited range, existing for the sole purpose of doing damage.

In fact, justify him having base stats on par with a support and generally less than an ADC to begin with.

By smashing the other members of the enemy team with his cc.

Im taking liking to Gnar,hes fun to play to say the least.

Also whats with Gnars low WR and pickrate? I head he was super duper popular a while back?

Jesus Christ this is the most autistic thing I've ever read, a bit long but worth it.

Because those winrates aren't necessarily who wins in lane and picking Fiora denies your team a top lane tank.

The entire meta of the game has been changed like never before. It's a complete different game right now and Gnar just doesn't fit in.

because she can't stand behind lackeys

because when he deals damage his shield passive can tank the entire team
>implying the enemy team will let him get close
it's not my fault you can't flank or learn when not to pick a champion

He scales really hard with items.
And levels too, because of those total AD ratios and that 2nd highest base AD at lv18.

Mordekaiser is too weak right now, but that is because riot has to gate that super snowballing behind an underwhelming normal gameplay.

What they saw?

E nerfs. Fervor changes didnt benegit him. Ouclassed by other changes going around.

>'muh mechanics' retard magnet has a low winrate against a decent tank champion

shocking

Then why are all the champions that fiora counter top lane tanks?

dragons mating in the wild

lux trying to sex garen while he desperately phones ezreal to get rid of her hunger for cock

>Every other vlad mains I knew from real life are entellectual people. Im serious.

>he scales really hard with items
He scales less than every ADC and most mages, who have reliable range, and typically either hard CC or mobility.

>Fiora
>Muh mechanics
This is false AF. I started playing Fiora specifically because she's brain-dead easy. She has no skillshots and is auto attack based. Fiora 's biggest gameplay hurdle is her W, and it's primarily decision making oriented not mechanical.

>tfw you parry both summs from an exhaust/ignite Pantheon trying to cheese you

It looks like that from just looking at the numbers. But when you take into consideration that doing more damage makes you tankier it creates a situation where you will never be able to kill a snowballing Mordekaiser before he kills you.

>this is the most autistic thing I've ever read,
YouAreLikeALittleBaby.png

Regardless it might be satire but its more likely projection, I mean honestly just look at description and try to match it to vlad "#PureEdge there can be only one blood mage" back story.

Except you know, by exploiting the fact that he has no range no mobility and no CC. The only people who Morde can fight are those who are also entirely melee he can engage on with stormraider's.

I would guess that is because the tanks can survive long enough to run a train over her team letting them 1 v 5 the fiora while fighters and assassins need to get that kill lead which fiora will murder you for try to get.

Lel

shyvana reads the 6.23 patch notes.opng

Is Tahm jungle dead?

Camille huge hips, now Shy holding her little ass in embarrassment

>>Doing good in lane as ADC
>>Support shits the bed and keep going balls deep ruining trades and fights
>>Blows all CC on engage when getting gank
>>doesnt peel
>>Feeds the enemy vayne

>>GG REPORT SHIT ADC DONT PLAY DRAVEN DUDE

Boy howdy bot lane sure is fun.

WHY ARE J4 HIPS SO WIDE

no
you build warrior thought

How the hell is galio going to go 7 fucking years now (it's probably going to be around spring before they get to him) with nothing but slight number changes to his kit?

Like no shit it's the 'biggest update' you didn't even touch him these past 7 years. It took 4 years for them to realize he doesn't even have scaling MR.

The closest is Rammus but he at least got some armor scaling and made stance changing easier.

A strange trigger for fire breathing

Riot is literally on record saying that if Rammus is ever VIABLE in high elo (not good, viable at all), then they have to immediately nerf gun because that's unacceptable because of his play patterns.

>trying hard to be better with a champ by playing a lot of normals
>be hated and outcast by your teammates

how do I even get better at this game

>warrior
>not bloodrazor
>not cinderhulk
>warrior.

Why Alistar Q looks like benis, just look at this coc head!
Cant unsee now

>if Rammus is ever VIABLE in high elo (not good, viable at all), then they have to immediately nerf gun
what

on an american keyboard those letters are the the left of "him"

Yeah, that that thing I said about never being able to kill a snowballing mordekaiser can also be said about any decent character to some extent.
CC and range are tools which will prevent the enemy from fighting back when played around. They accomplish a similar thing to morde's passive.

Mordekaiser's passive is always in effect, without windows to play around it. The response it just CC him and kite him so he doesn't do damage and doesn't build shield.

You are right that the only people Morde can fight are melees. The ranged fights are not favorable at all. But when mordekaiser has a team to support him, such as CCing the enemy he becomes seriously untouchable.

I think this is one of the things riot were trying to do with his rework. Make him be be as worthwhile as an ADC to invest gold and supports into.

welcome to season 7 user
I hope you enjoy the redemption spaming

/mute all if you're trying to concentrate and/or if people are whining

it's that easy

They said the same thing with pre rework Poppy, though for different reasons.

Riot just doesn't want pro play to involve a player rolling into a teamfight, pressing R, then winning said teamfight

>Kennen

He has a tight ass

im about to play this game for the first time in 2 years. what bullshit should i expect

>pick Fiora into Poppy
>press R
>Poppy puts her W up
>W mid Q, riposting while sliding into her W field
>don't get knocked down, stunning her instead

Holy shit this is straight busted.

When did people start looking up the elo of the enemy team in fucking normal games?

I can't even play a fucking normal with friends doing stupid shit without some silver fuck going "ha-ha lmao i beat u and u are diamond haha ebay acc i'm so good lol". If you care so much about showing off how good you are why don't you play ranked and improve yourself you subhuman filth.

People who tryhard in normals make me fucking mad.
>but i want to win normals so you must play serious in normals too!
Fuck you. Normals are for fun, not to try hard and win at all costs.
>but i have fun only if i win!
Then play ranked you beta faggot, and stop forcing your bullshit on others in normal games.

If you are too anxious/bad to play ranked but at the same time too competitive to relax in normal games you need to actually consider suicide.

>inb4 "u mad/autistic"
Yes I am very mad and very autistic.

Kennen is a ninja though, which means he's supposed to be overpowered. Just like Zed!

The opinions of a mad autistic person arent to be considered

Veeky Forums is for casual shitposting, if you want to be try hard angry go to twitter or reddit

Toplane Yi with exhaust.
y/n?

The game has a lot less bullshit than it has 2 years ago.
But that also means that there is a lot less bullshit for you to exploit for solo carries.

>people still try to pink my shroud and just sit there helpless

>casual shitposting
>opinions of mad autistic people

those two are the same.

>baguette lady of many baguettes can parry knock ups, most ults, debuffs and summoners
Honestly this is worse than Fizz. Fizz at least becomes untargetable so I merely can't use exhaust on him, rather than me WASTING exhaust on him

>when you get to watch your allies miss every single skillshot

>Q
>Fiora parries
>Just fuck her up later because parry cooldown takes ages

>Yi outside of the jungle

risky as fuck, don't bother doing it if you don't have cowsep levels of knowledge/mechanics

>5 games with at least one troll or afk

fuck

I mean one was remake and one was in the enemy team but still

Ye this is bullshit onichan

Youre gonna feed son

It's not longer than your death timer and commute back to lane :^)

Are you implying I'm not telling the truth?

>he doesn't know

you got one too, right user?

How do you fuck that up?

>Ivern getting banned
wat

why they stick the dick in the pussy?

probably missed a 1 in the reward code

We all got memed on. Ivern was "trash" because he was actually designed with the preseason/S7 jungle in mind, where he's hilariously overtuned.

No. Im Poppy main. I know your pain. At least if she uses parry on your W you can knock out her after and escape

he got buffed and the new jungle suits him better than the old.

Enlighten me, user

Really, how so?
Like I already have him level 5 or 6 since I really liked playing him but he's actually good?

Sion is unironically the best champion in the game right now and you sheeple are too blind to see it

Poppy is pure cancer and you're a fucking faggot for spamming her, I hope you die

Decent if the match up is good, Yi shits on squishies and tanks alike
You get shat on by Jax/Trynd and mages in general tho
You can cheese pretty hard on level 2 with double hit into Q + E

>unironically using the word """sheeple"""
wew lad

jungle spawns are longer. Since ivern is really good at taking a single camp with smite, this makes his counter jungling better.
The camps also give more exp and gold while being a bit stronger to compensate, but that doesn't matter to ivern.

TOGSIK!!!!!!!!! ;DDDDD

>t. silver V who played fiora 5 times

>tfw was playing a ton during the end of s6
>already hit gold
>was in comfy gold 3
>still getting more wins than losses
>enjoying jungle
>felt really balanced
>sure some champs were a bit strong with Sota
>Top lane wasn't such a tank fest
>tanks could still be great top!
>so could fighters and even the odd assassin!
>it was so varied!
>jungle could be so many sorts!
>adc was still a bit on the odd side
>just jhin, lucian and mf every now and then
>mid was alright, nothing too fancy, kinda devolved in to faggots spamming syndra but it was still fun
>support was alright

>Season 7 preseason changes kick in
>Toplane is tanks only with CotC and you fucking lose if you don't bring it as a fighter and then if you do bring it as a fighter that has hard cc (Riven, Darius, etc) you win and can snowball ungodly quickly
>Jungle is the exact same as toplane, CotC slogfest that requires you to play cancer shit like Lee Sin or Amumu to be any fucking good
>adc is fucking stale and gets trashed hard as fuck because crits are fucking terrible
>vayne is queen of adc right now
>support is fun
>mid is cancerfizz and that's it because his R's hitbox is fucked
>Syndra is still there

I WANT
THE END
OF SEASON
SIX BACK
HOLY SHIT
I AM SO FUCKING ANGRY I HAVE A GODDAMNED NOSEBLEED
I THINK I'VE LITERALLY GOTTEN AN ANEURYSM
FROM HOW FUCKING SHIT MY TEAMMATES HAVE BEEN
I HAD A FUCKIN DARIUS WITH STORMRAIDERS FIGHTING A RIVEN THAT HAD COTC AND HER SHIELD WAS LITERALLY (NOT MEMEING WITH THE WORD "LITERALLY.") 50% OF HER HEALTH COMBINED WITH HER E
SHE WAS FUCKING UNSTOPPABLE
LEESIN HAD IT TOO
HOLY FUCK
BLIND CHINK NEEDS A FUCKING NERF
WINDY CHINK MAN IS BEARABLE NOW
FIZZ NEEDS TO BE DISABLED TILL HIS R HITBOX IS FIXED BECAUSE THAT SHIT IS FUCKED UP BEYOND BELIEF
I'VE SEEN IT MAGICALLY ATTACH TO PEOPLE THAT HAVE FLASHED WALLS
DON'T GIVE SHYVANA A FUCKING GIMMICK FOR "LE ECKS DEE SHE HATE DRAGON XDDD" WHEN SHE IS A HALF-DRAGON SHE'S NOT SOME SELF-LOATHING-WHITE-MALE-BETA-KEK

FUCK

tl;dr

Literally everyone of your complaints in getting addressed in the PBE.
It's pre-season, bae, calm your tits.

That doesnt explain why hes got a positive winrate against a champion with %hp true damage and a way to completely nullify his big damage stun/s while simultaneously stunning him

I want whiny bitches with the memory of a goldfish to leave.

Yeah I did actually, free icon sweet.

Post images of the support with the highest win rate

>tfw my insane void-addicted desert husband is getting nerfed

because as soon as lane is over sion shits so hard over the enemy team the fiora picker commits ritualistic sudoku

MY ONLY COMPLAIN IS THAT VAYNE IS GETTING NERFED WHEN SHE IS CAPABLE OF DEALING WITH THESE COTC SPAMMING FAGGOTS

>and a way to completely nullify his big damage stun/s while simultaneously stunning him
not really
Sion has to fuck up for this to happen.

Teach me to sion senpai

I just love Riot logic. Vayne issue is her Q crazy scales. They nerf ult stealth instead. wew

You need
To calm
Your shit

Im not even bothering reading just take a deep breath and post it again but with less sweat and tears on your keyboard.

>literally the patch that buffed invisibility also made her broken as fuck
>it's not the issue