fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20161122
- Scheduled to start late November
- Need to clear Orleans to participate
- Welfare 4* Jeanne D'Arc Alter Santa Lily

>[Amakusa Shirou gacha]
- 11/22 to 11/30
- Amakusa Shirou NP Interlude upgrade released

>[Half-AP Main Quest]
From Fuyuki to Camelot all main story quest AP consumption has been halved.

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game

>New bond CEs:
news.fate-go.jp/2016/6335/
-Rare Prisms have been added to Da Vinci's Shop (Gained from using 4* or 5* servants as Reinforcement materials or burning, Welfare servants excluded)
-Rare Prisms are used to purchase previous event items
-Next stream 12/6
-Babylon in December
-FGO Anime announced

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Extella spoilers
pastebin.com/9Ai1Tg9i

>FL Spreadsheet
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uQ_3eP3_TnQ
fgosorter.tumblr.com/
news.fate-go.jp/2016/x9hkxj/
twitter.com/ogawa_syou/status/801458544394399744
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maint in 10 minutes

Also, best girl

The best.

Erika servant when?

Think I can get Shuten to teach Santa Lily to be lewd?

Are you ready for the event in 4 hours?

Nobu a CUTE.

Somehow i really doubt its going to be in four hours, they wouldve released some more information

Daughteru.

We'll get event details in 4 minutes.

best

Didn't they do a server upgrade like this before too?

Is this /pedogeneral/ now?

Sounds like you know a lot about the industry so tell me something I wonder since a while.
Are the doujin we see on panda only the top of the iceberg?
Is there a lot of doujins that remain unscanlated but the japs have them?
Because when you say "whole industry" it sounds like big but when I look at what we get, there isn't much Fate doujins coming up.
One skilled NEET into art could easily draw a few good doujins on his free time for fun and some bux. That's what I would do If I had a passion for drawing and a lot of free time.

youtube.com/watch?v=uQ_3eP3_TnQ

Is this still allowed here?
fgosorter.tumblr.com/

No, reported, enjoy your ban.

You can't do doujin-shit of type-moon after working with them

they probably don't look favorably on artists who have done doujin lewds of their characters and that's why more artists don't do doujins of them

It's like bullying

Granblue and Kancolle get a fuck ton of doujins (Or Kancolle used to at least) and Fate is at least as popular as Granblue, or should be expected to be

>Are the doujin we see on panda only the top of the iceberg?
Yes but at the time time there aren't a lot of Fate doujins traditionally listed on melonbooks/toranoana/other doujin retailers compared to other franchises. Most of the new Fate releases are yaoi shit

>now

>announcing a report

FUCK

To clarify this, it's lewd stuff you can't do after working with them

>Is there a lot of doujins that remain unscanlated but the japs have them?
Yes.

news.fate-go.jp/2016/x9hkxj/

I'm still mad that theres no doujins with the pirate sluts

>implying we'll get the event now

Always expect the worst outcome with DW.

>tfw no Archer sluts
FUCK

>Fate is at least as popular as Granblue, or should be expected to be

GO is still fairly kinda new,I doubt many artist play it in the first place.
Though some like Michiking and Yumeno also played it but they like sticking to their niche previous work instead of working on new one.

It's been out for over a year now, artists should know about it by now

Though a big part of this may just be that among the artists who play mobage most decide to do GBF doujins instead of Fate ones

What if the event has no lottery?

You riot.

>no redrop FGO doujin
Kill me
Also
>still no cle masahiro FGO doujin
FUCK

Only a fool would think it will have one. I'm expecting a mission list.

I heard a while back that a heroic spirit was supposed to manifest into Sakura or something.

That ever happen?

A time-gated one. With 0 quartz in them.

Babylon probably.

Parvati. Not yet. There is no hint or information about when she's gonna be released.

I hope she gets some doujins where she's continually badmouthing you even during anal rape.

I don't even care about lack of quartz, time gates are the most irritating shit DW came up with.

She's a child you sick fuck.

Eli-chan is the cutest!

Shit. Thanks.

LIZ THREAD

Love this meme.

How is it an Servant be for your show?

>No Christmas Jeanne version

She is!

What?

Someone make a hunger games

Run into the fire and climb the tree.

It's funny because Re:Drop has actually worked for FGO now.

AGREE!

My fucking apple is wasted now.

Where the hell did this influx of pedophiles come from?

This. For old times sake

Liz is mediocre at best!

Why can't this game be as good as Grand blue?

I don't care about your opinion!

Yes please.

What a fucking ugly

not again

LEZ THROD

That's why he can't make any doujins of Fate

>redrop
>doing any doujin that isn't Idolmaster now

What are the chances the event starts after maintenance? It does say late November and this is as late November as it gets considering next week is December

Still abroad, sorry to disappoint

I don't know but it's making me feel very uncomfortable. I thought I was sharing this thread with well adjusted, breast loving individuals.

>Granblue and Kancolle get a fuck ton of doujins (Or Kancolle used to at least) and Fate is at least as popular as Granblue, or should be expected to be
GBF is a series solely dependent on its waifus much like Kancolle. Stories here are either just there or nonexistant. The people who play these games are a specific bred that buy the most doujins of these characters.

TypeMoon got a lot of waifu bait going on as well but that isn't the sole point of the franchise. A lot of people are here for storylines and Nasuverse world building.. Whether or not you think the writing is good or bad is another point all together.

Your wrong on so many levels I can't even kek

>tfw poor Liz gets shitposted harder thanks to brain damage ex-Nerofag
This is not nice.

>TypeMoon got a lot of waifu bait going on as well but that isn't the sole point of the franchise
We're getting a Santa Loli of a literal OC donut character in a bikini and you're seriously making this point?

Please, it's going to be 5 hours of shitpost at least make this

>A lot of people are here for storylines and Nasuverse world building
>Nasuverse world building

That shit is dead

The limited 5* better be vanilla Jeanne Lily.

twitter.com/ogawa_syou/status/801458544394399744

No joke, you probably shouldn't take a look at this image. A lot of you won't like it.

After this one? Very low. Normally the event would start on November 30th after the maintenance to remove the shop and replace Amakusa's gacha. If they don't plan to make the event last two full weeks they could start it this Friday and end it on December 6th just in time for the stream to announce Babylon and show its CM.

>Anal
>Rape
Throw tentacles in there and you have the holy Trinity of shit taste

pretty much this

there's no appeal on GBF apart from waifus and the grinding is fucking awful

>Nasu: The scary part is, some heroes in this army were stronger than the summoner Rider himself. Although Rider's deeds were great, it was not a testament of his personal martial prowess.

Which fucking hero in IH could possibly be stronger than Rider himself?

gay

Compared to GBF, yes it's still a point.

One would wonder why giving a fuck about the world building when every new thing is fanfiction-tier.

>Nose rings

>Nasu world building

That's long gone. Dude just lets the guests write whatever the fuck they want as long as it has a happy ending.

I haven't shitposted with her though. It's other people not me. Liz compels me to actually not shitpost. As hard as it is. I would like to talk about how cute she is, but this general is bad for that stuff.

You went in there when low tier shit like nose rings is past your cutoff point?

I'm hoping 4*. All lilys are 4*s and I really want them to be parallels with Alter lily being Lancer and vanilla Lily being a Saber with Pucelle as the NP.

>Next week is December
Fuck, where did the year go?

>World building
Extella destroyed any world building aspirations Nasu ever had

Or shit even Extra, dude just writes whatever the fuck he wants and lets others break his rules all the time. There is 0 world building in Fate because there is 0 consistency in the story due to all the retcons and asspulls Nasu does

Which servant still doesn't have any appearance in an event?

You are 33% right, but the holy Trinity of shit taste is actually tentacles, futa and bestiality.

Why does Arjuna have a lesser rank of Divinity than Karna?

One would wonder why giving dicks to semen demons when a perfect trap is already there.

Karna is a gary stu OC.

It's best just to have fun and not talk nasuverse too seriously, find a waifu and relax and have fun saving the world.

Influenza

Are people ignoring that user saying:
>Whether or not you think the writing is good or bad is another point all together.
Quality doesn't determine appeal.

Cleo!

Actually I'm the guy you responded to, and there is more than three top shit tastes. It's tentacles, rape, fat old men, beastiality, and NTR.

You were pretty spot on though

Serious stuff ended long ago with Zero and somewhat Apocrypha. Everything that came later is powerwanking, waifubait and just some terrible, terrible writing. Everyone except delusional people realise that Nasuverse pre-Apocrypha and post-Apocrypha are 2 completely different things and should not be thrown together. Extella is the most recent and worst offender of all that.

Add Liz too please.

It can't be called World Building if there is no World being built

Nasu doesn't build worlds, he puts a stick into the ground at various intervals and calls it a world.