>dbt is making me hate rossi
Was this user's plan all along?

>tfw no fireblade

>mfw no fireblade

Hello my african friend.

you have to go back.

>tfw no Honda demo rides in my area
Life shouldn't suck so badly

Fine, here's a pic of me to put you to rest :^)

Triggered

You say that, but no amount of electronic fuckery or redundant clutches will ever be able to read your mind
If you wack the throttle open on a DCT the computer will lago behind, whereas a variator is entirely mechanically driven
>muh manual mode
After the first month of novelty wears out you'll forget it even exists

i dunno, most of the reviews i've been reading say that the brake feel is much better than many other systems. the common thread seems to be that the only vagueness in feel is under maximum braking when the ABS starts to kick in. is this concordant with your own personal experience?

on the TOOJ i don't really hammer the straights or come in to corners hot enough to be using anywhere near full braking. am i going to be negatively impacted by the ABS system?

Happy Halloween dbt
I have nothing to do and I'm afraid to go for a Halloween night ride because the RMV still hasn't sent me my new license. I get paranoid as fuck at night with just the permit.

I thought of stopping by a few houses and walking up to the door with my riding gear on for some snacks.

I might have to steal this idea... Or I could shut my lights off, stop answering the door, and just eat all the candy I have at home already

Who here is /dui/? Riding buzzed is fun as fuck. Like a +20% bonus to the funness with a -10% cornering penalty. Well worth it. I can see now why the HD crowd corners so slowly.

I just went on a quick errand in my halloween party get up on my bike about 3 gin and tonics deep. It was stellar, folks, lemme tell you, nothing else better. Best feel you ever felt, folks, no question. You other riders that are always sober, missing out. Sad!

HHHNNNNGGGGG

>valid M1 required for test ride
why do people fucking do this. i lost my wallet and nobody will give me a test ride even with cash in hand. if i bin the bike they can literally just walk back inside and not give me my money back. i've been riding for over 10 fucking years REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

no insurance
theyre responsible for letting you ride without a license
they have full risk if they just trust you that you have a license so they always assume you don't have one if you can't show it. nothign personnel kid

and... you need to buy a bike in the 1 week time you need to repmace what's lost because ?

>go to dmv
>Buy new dl
>Get printout of valid temporary license while you wait for new dl in mail
>test rise everything

Whats the problem

>Rise
Ride

Fuck no, don't listen to the alcoholic uncle, kids.
I get my kicks by riding swingsets drunk
Try swinging as high as you can and jump off. It's insane

I'm thinking about getting my motorcycle license.

I'm looking at bikes on Craiglists. I'm seeing a lot of Kawasaki Ninja 250/300/500's for under $1500. Alot of these with under 3000 miles on them.

Why are these things so fucking cheap? Are these scams? I mean I get these things are like the '98 Toyota Corolla of bikes but fuck this seems like its too good to be true.

Is there anything I should look for if I buy one?

no, fuck you

seems like a poor decision but to each their own.

why would they be expensive ?

nigga they're 250's of course they're cheep

small cc and there's tons of them. some might be wrecked but some are legit

does /dbt/ cc while they bike? well for those of you who live in free states

i'm mainly just pissed i have to go into the DMV for a walk-in tomorrow at 7am rather than make an appointment for mid december, which is the soonest appointment date.
because i'm sick of taking the fucking bus.
i guess that makes sense. i mean this guy wants me to be wearing full gear too which probably isn't going to happen regardless. people are nazis

know people who do. doesn't seem comfortable. i guess you could put it in a backpack then put it one once you get where your going but that seems a tad silly.

What kind of poorfag state do you live in? Where I live they snap your photo and print you one within 2 minutes.

I rode drunk consistently for 3-4 days a week when I was a big boozer. Generally about 45 minutes over the freeway then another 5 or so miles of heavy urban traffic. It's not as hard as people say it is, but I'm a better drunk driver than most people are. As long as you are able to balance, you are able to ride -- you are obviously impaired, but a lot of drunkies let their judgment become impaired as well. It's really fucking easy to ride a bike calmly and steadily while intoxicated as long as you are aware of your impairment and take extra care to not put yourself in a situation in which your reflexes or balance would be unduly tested.

Post feminine dick :^)

living in VA. Am just waiting for my CC to come in the mail, feeling pretty giddy

would you guys buy a bike from a third party with tires like these? this guy's obviously been riding the hell out of this thing but it looks clean

talk him down 500 more for the shit shape of those tires

Is there a way to look smug without looking condescending?

yeah that's a given. might be able to get myself a good deal on this one

what's that discoloration of the plastic under the exhaust? has he been dragging hard parts?

yes

this, and use the 500 you saved to pay for new tires.

I tested my speedo against a GPS speedo on my phone and got a difference of about 17% (phone showed 60 while bike showed 70). I checked the sprockets and the front was down by 1 tooth (15t where stock is 16t) and rear was stock size. Would it make that much of a difference in speed reading even though the sprocket is only 6% smaller?

yes

those tires still have tread in the middle. We know user won't be using the tire to the edge so it realistically doesn't matter for him that the edges are worn so hard. He can keep riding those as if they were a brand new tire.

I'd like to, but I need a comfortable way to CC a full size 1911 while on the bike. Life is suffering.

>We know user won't be using the tire to the edge
i'll have you know that i'm a more than halfway decent rider. what i'm not is mechanically inclined, and i'm not sure if the riding style which wears tires that hard lends itself to lacksadaisal servicing, engine mistreatment, etc.

inside your jacket?

there are tons of options how to carry with comfort m8

>implying you don't have tendies for days

I'd like to think that the people who get their tires looking like that by riding hard actually care about riding and care about their motorcycles, so they probably maintain them well.

Like not being stupid and carrying a firearm.

that's why you get a CCW nigga

how is that stupid?

Are guns sensitive to impact like in the movies where they just fire when they hit the ground? Is that possible at all? I would be concerned about my gun shooting me if I fell on it in a crash.

>implying i have any pictures to disprove you with
my old bike is crashed, 10 degrees of fucked, and gone. if if i had it, i'm not the kind of faggot who takes pictures of his tires to get his dick sucked on /dbt/
i guess that makes sense. i think i would rather buy a bike ridden by ricky racer than buy one ridden by a weekend warrior or a freeway ONE WHEEL LYFE type

Yeah me too, but I never got bored with it. I just did'nt ride drunk for a long while and rediscovered it's majesty and entertainment value. Its true its easier to relax and it's not hard to reconfigure your limitations when you know how you are.

desu it doesn't really matter how it's ridden. I'd just avoid people who are obviously retarded or too poor to maintain it.

for what it's worth he had the suspension rebuilt 500 miles ago and says he has the receipts so at least i wouldn't be paying for him pushing the front as hard as it looks like he has been. guess i'll go check it out

No. Not unless it's like a wheellock made in the shitty artisanal tradition and not the good one.

Unless it's some severe freakish occurance hammerblow of a shock on the tip of a fire hydrant nut at 90mph, you will be more mangled by the get off than the primers in the gun will.

Anyways cartridges cooking off is less like getting shot and more like fireworks going off. Dangerous but its totally different from being sent down a barrel.

r8 my cart

I have no way of securing it in my jacket, plus that removes any easy accessibility. I also have the problem of shooting with gloves, the trigger guard's pretty small, makes me want to carry my Mk23 or something, but then we're back at square one.

how do I make my motorcycle parts on ebay get views? It's been up for 5 days and only has 10 views so I'm afraid it's either not going to sell or go for very little.

New member of the baiku fleet, now I'm broke again.

RIPOFF/10

A broken ankle aint gonna stop me riding.

Good shoulder holster under the jacket, I suppose. I'd try to IWB if at all possible. I imagine if you IWB with a longer jacket in a bike that's not an RR it should be fine

means 2 things maybe. 2nd owner bought it with like no miles and just likes to ride.

dude crashed it and took the time to fix it right and rides the shit out of it.

I like the shoulder holster idea, I've never used one of those before. I'm on a ZX-6R, so I'm not sure IWB will work, and my jacket likes to come up.
Thanks.

2 weeks ago, I was on my way home from doing a few errands on my '04 Honda 919, and literally the second after I wave to a fellow rider going the opposite way, my clutch cable snapped. I managed to get the bike home without using the clutch (like 2 miles), and I immediately started trying to find a dealership that had this cable as soon as I got home. It took awhile, but a local Honda dealership ordered the piece for me.

Two weeks later, I go and pick up the clutch cable for like 30 bucks. I have never worked on my own bikes before, but I managed to remove the broken one and replace it. The only thing I had to do was lift the gas tank according to my owners manual, and it was easy from there.
I just wanted to share this the community. I am now going to try to do most of the minor maintenance on my bike from now on, as I gained a bit of confidence from this little repair.
Anyways, keep the rubber down, friends!

in what way?

I almost thought you were repeatedly doing wheelies.

I recently got into motorcycles, just bought a cb360T. I've been riding around my neighborhood for a few weeks practicing when I noticed that my front brake was sticking causing me to stall out every now and again. So I decided that I'd only use the rear drum brake until I could find the time to rebuild the master cylinder/caliper. Bad mistake. I'm going about 40 coming up to a stop sign pretty fast, hit the foot pedal, rear tire locks up and my bike and I are making sweet love with the pavement. I get my dumbass up and pick up the bike but the shift lever is bent so I can't take it out of neutral to move it. Thankfully a neighbor heard the crash and she helps me move it to the side of the road, then takes me home, all the while I'm bleeding in her nice car. Damage to the bike wasn't too bad, handlebar is bent, left blinkers are fucked, and the clutch lever snapped. Thought I'd share how much of a dumbass I am, I definitely learned my lesson.

>tubes

dirt bikes m8

>tfw fireblade

you can have tubeless dirtbikes now

do you guys want to make a dbt-themed cards against humanity deck?

yes but most knobby tires are tube type, and I don't want to spend the big bucks on a tubliss kit, or to bother sealing up my rims myself.

Suck a dick, homo.

Fuck off or post boipucci

what moto channels do you guys follow? NOT talking about motovloggers.
i only really watch 44teeth
youtube.com/user/FortyFourTeeth

ichiban.

pretty much just that and cross training/enduro

youtube.com/channel/UCJAvmhgP0h1AEKY8vTEJPJg/videos

aside from other channels like rnickeymouse which I'm sure we all watch but barely upload.

I'd love a road version of CTE channel, something that just focuses on techniques and training and what not but they don't really exist.

his joke got old the second millionth time he told it.

rnickey is mostly on instagram now. it's kinda sad.

royaljordanian

do people make money on instagram?

Cross training enduro skills is about the only moto channel i follow.

you have to advertise other pages or make posts for products. you can, but your content goes to shit.

So dbt is slow and getting slower and the quality of the posts is just getting worse, when can this thread just fuck off and die?

When you neck yourself

This is moots favorite thread, you know.

Too bad moot died

when heroshimoot kills Veeky Forums

Just finished installing new rear tire. If you don't hear back from me in an hour assume I am dead in ditch.

Is this a reddit meme?

Nobody cares about that sjw sellout poofter faggot

gj

If you die, can I have your seat beads?

I bet he still lurks here in spirit ;-;

Moot is the CTA....
i thought everyone knew this?