Convince me not to buy a 2012 Charger Pursuit car for 7-8k

Convince me not to buy a 2012 Charger Pursuit car for 7-8k.

You'll spend more de badging it and cleaning up the piss and vomit from under the back seats then it's worth

Police cars are well maintained but their mileage is never a good indication of wear on the engine considering they spend many hours, every day idling. Just something to keep in mind.

You'll be the bane of every speeding motorist out there. My pulse always rises just a tad when I see a blacked out Charger, the cops have effectively ruined that car for me.

This. Buy one with a blown engine and swap an LS.

>debadging
The one I'm looking at is all black and the badges are minimal
>cleaning
Not an issue for me, really
Is a daily driven Charger with 60k miles on the odometer better than the same milage on a pursuit car?
I'll change the wheels if that's even possible and remove the spotlight. Other than that I wouldn't really care. It has performance tires anyways.

Cop cars the best. Lots of car for little money, everyone thinks your fast because cop car.

Mmmmmm, I want a beat-to-hell Crown Vic for the winter when the salt is down. I've been checking local police auctions.

General rule is double the mileage on a local cop, 1.5 times the mileage on a state/highway cop.

Modern cop cars have idle hour meters. Ford started doing it since 2006

Why would you remove the spotlight? You're just taking away functionality.

Semen
Shit
Piss
Feces
Puke
Nigger sweat
Blood
Occasional tissue including brain matter, skin folds

This is also why you don't buy used sedans unless its a model you know it will appreciate.

>buying a previous cop car
>buying a Dodge charger
Shiggy diggy.

Get a better car faggot.

>FCA
>nigger mobile
>nigger mobile that has been abused by overweight, white, burgerfat """"police officers""""
>has also had criminals in the back seats

where did your life go wrong OP? why on gods green earth are you considering purchasing this shitbox?

Electrical problems is why.

Most of these police conversions suck, and I knew a guy who bought quite a few of them, and all of them had electrical issues.

Are you quite done or is there still some /b/-tier autism left

Cars don't really appreciate. Sure, a few might go up, but that's like maybe 20 total models.
Cars are not an investment, they're a hobby.

The police debadge before they sell. They have to, it's illegal for anyone to drive a legit looking police car that isn't a cop.

They don't have to but 90% do. It costs labor to have a shop take everything out and debadge. That's why some just leave everything in. All you have to do is cover or peel off the word "police" on it and you can drive it.

You can get them from government auctions for a lot cheaper. Gut it and use it as a track car if it's cheap. Don't know if id put a lot of effort into trying to turn it into a comfy DD.

Is it the 3.6 L V6 pentastar or 5.7 L V8?

Idk if I would go for it if it's the V6 but the 5.7 V8 has been around for quite some time and is pretty reliable. Plus there's a good sized aftermarket for it.

I would go for it if it looks decent and is the V8

My state will be selling these soon, much want. They come with Z71 pack and oversized breaking system.

Do it and get spyder headlights. They make me erect.

>Convince me not to buy a 2012 Charger Pursuit car for 7-8k.

I want this now

Depending on the station, sometimes they are never turned off. If there aren't enough squad cars, they'll often be turned over to officers between shifts without any downtime.

Be very weary about engine wear in these things.

What is this Chinese made Audi wannabe aftermarket crap? Mexican posers like you piss me off, learn be poor with dignity.

Most of them bottom out. At that point its probably fine.

Even buying a miata or a nice eg/ef civic will fetch more money now than it did even two years ago.

Did they find that headlight inside someone's innards?