youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World of Final Fantasy
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
November Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51624-Nov.-10-2016-(JST)-Version-Update/51489?_ga=1.42145829.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/Vprpp8VV

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Previous Layer

funions?

>one hour until tears and cries of no BSB

>have 100 mythril saved up or OK banner
>can't do the second roll yet because BSB draw friday and we haven't gotten the free mythril yet

pls bless me jwegle

Who here /notpulling/ because OK is just a reddit meme?

Been saving for Minfillia banner for weeks already here.

>free mythril
h-how much free mythril?

Has Sabin as a character been ruined for anybody else because of BE? I used to like him but every time I see that dumb fucking sway I get mad. I used to love suplexing trains

>reddit meme
>replaces ramza entirely

kek

>Finally got Equip Hat for my tree
I'm ready to kill myself grinding tomorrow.

I'm waiting for the banner friday.

I've got a bit over 300 because I'm also hoarding for XIV and Orlandu.

50 over the course of 10 days.
too bad I'm moving at the end of the month and have no data so I'll miss out on some

No, because I don't base my like or dislike on already established characters by their cameos in shit games

F I F T Y
I
F
T
Y

5 a day for 10 days.

Only if you invest in him to make him not shittier than Tyro and actually allow him to use Breakdowns and Lifesiphon in the first place. Not to mention Papalymo will get a better Magic Shout.

The BSB is a meme. The OSB cheese strategy isn't, but somehow everyone's memeing about the BSB instead of watching some JP videos of how to kill The One Who Surpasses All with Onion OSB.

What are the chances of getting a specific 5 star-base on banner again? Around 1%?

Because I'm planning on blowing all my lapis for Gilgamesh.

REMINDER
10 YEARS

>instead of watching some JP videos of how to kill The One Who Surpasses All with Onion OSB
Yes, because being used to kill one boss means it's the only good thin in the game. I bet you think reflect damage and Guts are broken as fuck too.

>The BSB is a meme.
yeah man faithga hastega boostga sounds fucking terrible wtf

>tfw no lapis to burn
Is there even 5k in the missions? fucking halved rewards

0.5%, which is split in half if there are two base 5*s.

At the cost of having to furnish the character to the point he is actually useful and can actually use the abilities that Ramza for example can, when the effects are already replicable without those hoops, yes.

The OSB is actually unique in its application.

>At the cost of having to furnish the character to the point he is actually useful
Which shouldn't be an issue because anyone playing the game for a few months can beat U+ for the MC3 lode and has more than enough eggs to feed him
Also motes are part of the event so he can use full break or full charge from the get-go

Shouldn't you be starting some wewuz threads on /v/?

>Open a BE stream in hopes of finding someone trying to whale
>Someone in chat mentions the s/l on Maxwell thing
>Streamer says it's bannable and you shouldn't do it

I'm doing dailies and any tickets that pop up, but I'm saving my lapis back up.
If I hadn't accidentally 11x pulled last week I'd be tempted, but I want 10k stored up to be safe on the chance of that one banner coming.

>At the cost of having to furnish the character to the point he is actually useful
You say this as if it's actually a problem. You just clear this event and beat Ahriman and you have an Onion ready to go.

>tfw haven't spent any motes
No character in the game but OK needs them to be good, so why not just save them for OK?

I don't care what reddit says. OK is an awesome jack of all trades, and those are my fav characters. Dropping 100 mith on banner 1 and maybe a pull on banner 2 to help with 3 synergy.

>when the effects are already replicable without those hoops
Er, you can get a Hastega, ATK/MAG boost on the party, and free Powerchain on a character at the same time without "those hoops"?

????

people are sitting around with dragon hoards of hundreds of mythril. this game isn't that tough. you have to spend some motes to make OK good oh nooooooooooooooooo. god forbid there actually be a unique character mechanic

No you dumbass, the onion motes that UNLOCK his spheres are part of the event, those spheres then still eat 3* and 4* motes.

So I hope you have been saving your 4* for a couple months so you can commit to the onion meme.

They're just 30%. It's Celes bsb plus haste

>ramza
OK should end up with a higher mind though, which will easily replace the shitty hastaga Ramza has.

He knows less trades than Tyro.

Again, that's not a problem, if motes are really that much of a problem to you just get his combat 5 and call it a day

And they could spend those hoards on Minfillia event or TG Cid event and get massively better stuff at a much higher chance.

Do you mean Support 5? 'cause pretty sure the implication is he replaces Ramza.

>not having the eggs to 99 a half a dozen characters
you what?

>those spheres then still eat 3* and 4* motes
And beating Ahriman gives you enough motes to give Onion all of his 5* abilities except for Celerity (which needs 2 Dexterity motes obtained elsewhere).
So yeah, guess those people who didn't hoard two motes are in trouble.

You use shout for 50% brave plus haste. Dropping to 30% to add mag isn't an improvement

>cause pretty sure the implication is he replaces Ramza.
Is that what people want to do? I want to put them both on a team because 80% atk boost is pretty fucking great

Where did I say shit about eggs?

So basically replaces Basch then I guess. Or Celes, depending.

he replaces anyone that was your primary source of damage because he can spam full charge
He can also serve as emergency healer with his SSB

>He can also serve as emergency healer with his SSB
Meh, that things on the other banner that doesn't have Onion's other good stuff. I'm sure most people won't be pulling on that.

I could already spam Full Charge with my 5 Celerity 5 Combat characters though?

What banner are you talking about?

>have 600 mythril after the 10 from tonight's event
>have no III RS
>really want to go hard on minf/auph XIV banner, OSB fest, and (possibly) orlandu banner so I want to have enough to do that
>only really like Refia from III
wat do senpai?

Follow your heart.

First banner is much better, but the second one does have two EnElement BSBs (not as good as Luneth's though).
Do what you like.

It's unconfirmed as of yet, but there was a special draw in JP around christmas last year that was 10k lapis but gave 3 rainbow crystals, a +30% ATK materia, and some crappy golden gear. Said banner was datamined a while back on global, but with how many banners have been changed we either might not get it in the end or it might be updated for better or for worse.

Wait for Black Friday banner first of all I'd say.

Also keep in mind that OK is best used as a mage since he has access to skills no other mage has access to such as Lifesiphon but most of all Stitch In Time while actually having full MAG and mage gear access, unlike the Ninjas, so figure out if that suits your team.

Also the chances of getting a long-term good item are a lot higher on Minfillia and Orlandeau still.

>but most of all Stitch In Time
Er, he doesn't have that though. He just gets 5* Ninja and doesn't get one of the empowered spheres to get 6*. Only characters who have 5* Ninja by default get those.
He's an good mage if you manage to get his BSB, but he doesn't have Darkness or anything so he's not exactly the best.

His OSB is preferentially used with mage gear, though, and he does get to spam it more than any other mage thanks to Lifesiphon/Wrath access,

Oh wow, were people able to pull as many times as they wanted or only once?

Even if you did get it, and you wont, it would be a massive waste of money, because all you'll end up getting is a 5 star Kain or whatever

That's true, but it doesn't really matter now because it's not out yet and it has the whole "you might not pull it" issue that every other relic does.
His OSB is really good for general use, but it still does lose to others when elemental weaknesses or Imperils come into play (which allow other mages to build up SB gauge quick and do more damage). It's only truly great when they bring out asshole bosses that resist everything.

I'm not sure, but it was probably a one time thing.

You have incredibly low odds of not getting a single 5* base from that (Hell, you still have good odds of getting two) and +30% ATK is rare.
Besides, who knows what the banner might be worked into if it does come.
And Kain can't be pulled as 5*.

Yeah all of the missions total out to about 20k last I heard

5* Kain is impossible to pull, you know.
But yeah, that is a possibility with other units like Medius. You odds of getting a base 5* from a rainbow are actually pretty good, I just wish I could say that from experience. Fuck you Xiao and especially you, Gilbert.

Wow, 30% atk, for the low low price of a hundred euro worth of lapis.

what a steal, it even comes with 3 base 4 stars awakened to 5 star

2D FF Fighter when?

>a hundred euro worth of lapis
You don't actually give your free lapis monetary value, do you?

Tbqh I'm saving for Minfillia just because of how stacked that banner is so no matter what I'll probably get something good. I'd gladly just get 1 copy of every item on Banner #1 and then I'd still happily move on to pull on Banner #2.

I've been saving for three banners. Onion 1, XIV 1, and Orlandu 1. I've got mythril to spare, so I can easily afford 150 here before moving on.

>currently at 100 mythril
>50 for III banner 1
>50 for friday
>50 for XIV
Good life. Hope rng treats me well.

Lightningfags your time is about to come.

>XIV
when the heck is the next XIV event?

Since we're probably skipping XI, it'll be 5 events after Onion.

Anyone with a lick of sense does.

And who are you kidding kiddo?
You aint getting 10K lapis for free in global unless you save for months

never ever

I had 300 Mythril last burstfest and went 0/66.

While you can't go literally 0 5* anymore thanks to guaranteed, keep in mind you can pull offbanner or literally the same item 3 times.

Thinking dropping 50-150 on one banner is a safe bet is a risk.

even if a wanted to get back into record keeper, there'd be no point;

I missed all those unitsand their lvl cap increases, and i'd be hopelessly behind

>literally the same item 3 times.
with reforging, yes please

>I had 300 Mythril last burstfest and went 0/66
I went on an 0/99 streak starting with Burstfest that ended at the Celerity lucky draw, so it can always be worse.

I'm beyond thinking anything is a "safe bet", I just like to give myself a better shot when I can.

Not every item is great to have as a 8* still mate. I mean Alphinaud's tome is nice, but having an 8* tome is still pretty narrow field of application.

What's CCCXLX?

That's what the hero souls and crystals are for, kupo. You can pick up the level cap increases for any character you want, now.

Yeah but I don't have shit luck kid

Someone being an idiot. I was hoping nobody would comment.

sounds like too much work

Well if you have that Tome Alphinaud will certainly be able to rip shit up with his BSB.

I have an 8* rod right now and I kinda prefer having any mage of my choice being able to rip shit up depending on whose SB I want to bring based on elements and shit, as opposed to literally only Alphinaud and Tyro.

id still be missing all the units. i stopped playing back in the early days because i missed Titfa

Alphinaud is a summoner, right? I know his BSSB has an ether effect, which makes him great for 6* abilities, but I dont know why you would actually take him in your party otherwise.

Ha ha! Time for onion!

And Onion.
It'd be unfortunate to have your good 8* weapon be a limited-use weapon like that, but the fact that you got one of the best offensive mage SBs in the game would lessen the pain a bit I'd say.

One of his BSB commands has an Ether effect, the other is a Powerchain. It's a single-target EnElement BSB too so the damage is huge.
Alphinaud is a Summoner/WHM/BLM, but he does need record spheres for 5* WHM/BLM.

It's an EnElement BSB of an Element that BLM DOES NOT HAVE ACCESS TO IN ANY OTHER FORM.

Lmao 2staff

Wish I didn't have wait for pull 2

I hope all of you are waiting for the black friday lucky draw before pulling for onion bsb

Nah nigga

There's always Meltdown.
The event gives out Tiamat anyway, so with his BSB's Ether that'll be pretty much all you need.

Not every BLM has SUM though.

What does that have to do with anything?

No BSB and got 2 staff myself as well.

Saving the remaining mythril for Black Friday now.

Wind damage.

>falling for a trap banner

lmao

renewing rains is pretty great though, frees up two skill slots. I have it and Arc is usually in my party (rather take it than a media usually)