youtube.com/watch?v=5lZSC3Vu20E
youtube.com/watch?v=511SLUHPmRw
sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/mcy/5846614168.html
youtu.be/JJUXDU-Lbhc?t=23
youtube.com/watch?v=4PBsH4Xry9U
youtube.com/watch?v=5ogC5Ky77LA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>only 304 posts

Who here has bought fairings off aliexpress?

$400 for a set in novelty colors isn't bad.

>buy a clean faired bike for way under its value because it needs minor mechanical work
>use money saved to apply chink fairings
>sell with spare fairings
>recoup costs+then some

I cant wait to ride to work with go pro lmao.

chinese fairings are generally a gamble as to whether they fit or not, sometimes they don't fit properly at all, sometimes they're like OEM.

youtube.com/watch?v=5lZSC3Vu20E

this guy is like youtube's tripfag

I thought 300 was the bump limit

Burnouts when

its 310 dumbcunt

you're a fag

you get what you pay for

hasn't been 300 for at least 6 months, maybe more.

>Scenic as fuck
What's up cc.

Ok

youtube.com/watch?v=511SLUHPmRw

>i wasn't comfortable enough with the bike to hit the brakes
>he literally doesn't even chop throttle until the literal last moment
>his legions of cornfed, mouth-breathing hicks with about 10 hours of city driving between them leap to his defense saying it's """"""95%"""""" the fault of the taxi
>mfw
>mfw i have no face

Pirelli super corsas or bridgestone Battlax rs10s?

>rides bikes for 10 minutes as a form of "review"

the thing that gets me is he's too scared to hit the brakes to slow down but once he's committed and actually stands a chance of making it through if he goes through on the throttle, he hits the brakes and fucking seals himself in
this fucking retard. round up all the motovloggers and fucking gas them

q3

i went on a group ride. dude whos been riding an r6 for 6 months as his first bikes loves this dude. said he liked the ride reviews especially. he also had a brappy the clown sticker on his helmet. their viewers are dumb as hell.

he tried to pull a cool one and only regretted it when he was side by side to the taxi.

>brappy the clown

do I want to know?

PR4

Not much mang, having a glass of whiskey and watching Archer. You out on the boat?

Tires are gunna be close to worn out so can burn out like retard.
you 2 qt

>tfw have money but nobike
literally $8000 burning a hole in my wallet and i just want to buy a brick of cocaine and die

That tiger is straight sex. How's she been so far?
Yea, on the bridge now slacking with some coffee and sat radio. Crew change is Wednesday. Should be home sippin some bourbon Thursday.

buy a bike and kys that way, duh. idk what the problem is, you can walk into a dealer or get a CL bike in a few hours.

Some people don't buy the first shitbike they test ride and find no issue with

Some people have, yaknow, standards

i can't get a good CL bike in a few hours

for 8k you wont get a shitbike.

more like for $8k you better make god damn sure you don't get a shitbike

post cl

i've messaged literally every single bike in my area that i'm interested in, is within my price range, and throws out no obvious red flags. i sent out a round of emails today, going to have to start calling tomorrow

what are hondas?

He said he didn't want a shitbike

also tonight is a designated normie night so i have to be patient

Your obvious red flags could be nonsense

Second opinions can be good m8

>reading comprehension

Hondas are shitbikes you can get for $8k+.

Hondas make good DD :(

>i-it's fast and nimble (for a car)
>-honda owners

sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/mcy/5846614168.html

i might try to get back in touch with this guy since his shit's been up for a while now, he's gotta be getting close to ready to accept a lowball

I wouldn't say fast and nimble. But it's been very reliable and comfy. Which is all I need.

>i..im happy with it senpai...

Been awesome. I need to take a couple days out and really get to know her, mostly been commuting on it with a couple offroad endeavors here or there.

I need to make it out east sometime, visit some distilleries.

and what honduh is it that you ride?

Name one reliable and comfy honda that isn't a cruiser

I have a 2016 CB500X...

Good to hear. I don't have many big trips coming up until next year probably. Besides hitting the mountains and some scenic rides to see the leaves change.
I swear threes a new one popping up every time I cone back home. I guess that's one of the side effects of the hipster population. I'm not complaining, as an Sailor feel it my duty to drink copious amounts.

f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-fireblade

>2016
>calling it reliable before it's 10 years old

People thought the VFR750s were reliable the year after they bought them too.

>comfy

NC700
VFR1200/800
Africa Twin

as far as sportbike ergos go, they're pretty comfy for sub-giants

But my honderp is a cruiser.

>Adventure
>sport touring

cool scooters bro

10 years is excessive.
Most issues are known within the first couple with those who put a lot of mileage into them

"Very Fried Regulator"
"Couldn't Beat Royal-enfields"

My vtx is over 10 years old. No issues yet. Not even with the carbs. But it gets used pretty often. So meh

Nice goalpost relocation. You'll have to teach me that one.

It should be noted as well, you didn't exclude scooters in your original post

I'm from CO and I feel the same way, but about breweries. At least there are plenty of good IPAs to drink on tap when I visit home

q3 a shit

pr4 a shit

True. You get endless offroad fun. Here in good ol va it's fairly diverse, no glorious open deserts though.
Def nice having so many beer and brewery choices. I guess there's an upside to everything

Fireblades are really comfy

>good IPAs
IPAs are so up their own ass, they dont know wtf theyre doing

there are some pretty good, refined IPA's out there now. a bunch of breweries have been feeding hipsters IPA's for a pretty long time now -- long enough for some of them to actually get it right and not just ass blast you with hops

Stouts are best beer.

>not lager

THIS

There are too many offshoots these days. I ust want a proper IPA not a tangerine double black session IPA.

Stouts are good, Left Hand Milk Stout a best.

The only bad thing here is I have to go an hour to find good twisties.

yeah fuck that shit. i live in a pretty good place for beer though -- i just get growlers from a local brewery every week or so. just a well-balanced, crisp, no-frills IPA.

Yea. Only worth a fuck twisties around here are a few country back roads. Or a ride up to the mountains, so about 3 hrs out. Nice lil weekend trip.

All this beer talk. Ima hit the ABC store when I get back in land.

>pic related
A mug that accidentally fell into my grills purse last pub we went to

2 chicken strips pls!

youtu.be/JJUXDU-Lbhc?t=23

>ever owning a road only motorcycle

>being a dust bike rider

No u

>tfw Ride 2 weekly challenges are just too hard

>not playing skyrim remastered or Overwatch
Y tho

kys

>playing video games

Make me nigga!

None of my current bikes are road only, and even the FJ got to go on dirt a few times.

I was spoiled for choice for good beer when I lived in the PNW. Guys down here in southern NM can't make a good IPA, a couple breweries up north aren't too bad. Best green chili cheeseburgers at one of the local breweries though.

I get tired of playing tabletop and card games. Fuck yo couch nigga. I do what I want

you can't possibly be this casual can you?

Why so triggerd user? Is it because other people enjoy different things than you?

>cheeseburgers at one of the local breweries
that reminds me that i haven't had the literal best fish and chips at a brewery an hour or so up north in years. i think that's going to be the first thing i'm going to do when i finally find a decent bike to buy. beer's mediocre at best at that particular place but the fucking fish and chips are making me starving just thinking about them

Nah I'm just laughing at a retard.

You're the one getting triggered.

Sure thing little puppet

Man I miss good fish and chips. I love the awesome green chili burgers and such here but good luck finding seafood that is even remotely fresh.

Funny thing is the brewery here that has the good burgers has really meh beer. Last place I went with really good beer AND really good food was Deschutes, and it ain't cheap.

>riding your dirt bike on the road
why tho

faggot.

I hope that atleast it motivates you to go to the track

Because it's a superior machine that can do both, so it's objectively superior to your Honda CBR

Why do you think he has a cbr

Ignoring fire trails and bumpy dirt roads, most sportbikes have the suspension travel needed to handle dirt. You can even logjump. Add good dirt tires and you're tearing it up.

It's just wasteful because they can't outperform dirtbikes in a contest due to their weight, have cosmetics that are more expensive to repair, are more expensive in general for all that extra wear and tear you're putting on them, and can be a little more difficult to handle and get through thick mud/sand without the right tires because they're heavier and harder to balance.

If you haven't noticed, most "adventure bikes" are just slightly taller sportbikes with bigger front tires.

Meanwhile streetable dirtbikes ("dual sports") are slow, fare poorly at highway speeds, typically have short ranges because of their small tanks, and don't take well to large amounts of cargo. Even the venerable all-rounder, the KLR650, can get pretty fucking uncomfortable at 70mph.

This entire post is wrong, except the part about the KLR being shit at 70mph

It's fucking right

There's always some GSXR that follows dirtbikes up and off a trail, albeit twice as slow

youtube.com/watch?v=4PBsH4Xry9U

seems to work ok to me.

No, there isn't. Go ahead and post the video of the Panigale with TKC80s or some motovlogger on a Gixxer riding in mud. There are many places a sportbike would not be able to follow even a TW200 offroad, much less a properly built dirt bike, speed irrelevant.

>comparing shits like "sportsbike" to Gixxer god machines

Try with your CBR or honda R shit and see for yourself.

Right on cue

yamaha R shit* aka squid

Why do you keep saying he has a CBR?

I dunno mane he's going up trails harder than I see you ever do on a street triple.

Maybe you're just full of shit?

Yeah, sure, like what? An insane hillclimb that only your KTM could conquer?

The point was that they're not "street-only". More like "street-focused". Do you also think you need a jeep or a lifted truck because a civic can't go anywhere that isn't at least gravel?

I'm sure I am user.
youtube.com/watch?v=5ogC5Ky77LA

thanks for proving my point with another road bike doing exemplary off road.

>it's an adventure bike
>aka a sportbike with a different tire configuration

>1190 Adventure R
>road bike
>Video is 9 minutes, user responds in 1 minute

There are things you need to be able to properly offroad. For a car it's suspension flex, traction, and ground clearance. For motorcycles it's suspension travel, traction, and ground clearance. You can ride or drive a standard dirt road in/on anything. Trails are a different story