>2008 Accord V6 AT EX-L w/ navigation
>80k miles
>no accidents or damages
>dealership maintenance records
>$7000 USD

Good deal?

>God machine
>Honda

Nope. I have the sedan version exl v6. I'm not sure if the coupe handles differently, but it's an extremely boring car

is it really that bad? I have a 99 v6 accord right now and it's not boring at all, but it's also 3000lbs as opposed to the 8th gen's 3400lbs or whatever

Drink fast pupper

It's a great daily driver, good on gas and reliable

But if you're getting the coupe you may as well get the 6 speed, otherwise I'd recommend the sedan because it's far more spacious

Go wash your Fox Racing hoody, nigga

It's not boring of your expectations are for a comfy and reliable daily driver. It is boring if you are coming from an M3 or a S2000 to this.

Timing belt needs to be done every 105k miles. Factor this into your budget. If it hasn't already been done at least once, you'll need to do it within next 12 months or risk having the valve train collide with Pistons. About $800.

Outside of that...comfy, reliable, built fairly well, attractive, and the V6 has some decent grunt. Toss some good tires on it, and a few suspension mods, and it will be a bit more fun. That generation accord wasn't built to the sharp standards as the prior or current generations, but it is still far and away better than competing domestic, kraut, or kimchi garbage in that range.

The 6MT version would be ideal, but finding one on a strict budget requires dedication, compromise, and likely some travel. For urban driving I'd go auto

/thread

its a good dd. non cvt auto will last long if you maintain the trans coolers and coolant lines in it.

it can be $600 replacement on belts depending on area.

Wrong. The seats are made of rock and the sedan has a VCM that shuts off 3cyl whenever it feels like it to improve gas milage even tho it gets terrible milage (25MPG).

Not to mention it was recalled for shit brakes, oil leaks and piston #3 misfiring.

But what do I know. I own the damn thing.

>terrible gas mileage
>V6
>25mpg
Should have got the 4 banger then huh? WTF did you expect? 35mpg? Retard.

>25mpg
>terrible
Im sorry you bought a piece of shit, but the accord v6 is still and has always been a great commuter car

EPA says supposed to get 35 or some bullshit.

I don't have a problem with 25, but at least on something fun, not an accord

EPA said 29 for the 4 banger, but I get like 35 in mine, the V6 shouldn't be significantly worse than that. You're doing something wrong

And the brakes were recalled for wearing out too fast on the rears, they replaced all 4 for me including disks and calipers

Going steady 75 in highway. Did 400 miles, averaged 25

That's with "eco" engaged about 85% of the time. Meaning I get about 25MPG on a 3cyl engine

A 3 cylinder that has to move twice as much mass as a real 3 cylinder

>75mph
Fuel economy tanks when you go faster, 110km/h and I get 35 easily, I can stretch to 40 using hypermiling techniques

Just steal the car my man

But who the hell wants to hypermile?

I'm in Texas, and usually drive San Antonio to Houston regularly. It's a boring drive.

You can turn it into a game and see if you can get a highscore

Dude, whats wrong with your legs?

does the extra 50hp in the v6 really make it more fun? i have a 1999 i4 accord with 150hp and its literaly the most boring piece of shit ever