ITT: "Car culture" people who piss you off

ITT: "Car culture" people who piss you off
>supra fanboys
Its fine to like it but some people are disgustingly addicted to everything "mk4 supra" without knowing that the ma70 (clearly superior) even exists or that the jza80 is the chassis code

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CLbzrtPaMVM
youtube.com/watch?v=VJiY8adHCFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xh4SjD1JqO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

People that say the r35 is their favourite car

>you have to know the chasis code to like a car
Holier than thou car people piss me off.

Ax0 is the chasis code. M/G/JZ are country codes.

>A70
>superior

VW collar poppers in their early to mid 30's that still think they are 25 and put euro badges on their jolf.

people who ls swap their rx7 because muh reliability

people who hate on any particular type of car but dont even have a halfway decent car themself

people dont understand that owning expensive cars is like monumentally expensive well beyond the sticker price

People that talk shit about all hondas despite not owning a car
yes ricer civics are annoying, no not all hondas are lawnmowers

>ma70 clearly superior
pls explain to me how the ma70 is superior because I can't possibly see how a 7m 5 speed boat would possibly be better than a refined 2jz 6 speed gentleman's tourer

Are you butthurt that everyone makes fun of your shitbox?

>leased automatic FR-S
>alleged 500 awhp on an Evo with a stock DCT automatic tranny

Timestamped dyno sheet or fuck off.

I don't need to know how to cook to say your cooking sucks shit.
I don't need a good car to know your car sucks shit.

I have to admit that I agree. The people who have abject and vocal disdain for bmw drivers far eclipses any snobbery exhibited by the bmw driver themselves.

"Bbbbu bbbbut parts are spensive!"
"Bbbu bbbu but the maintinance will kill you bring muh wallet xdxdxdxdxdx"
"Bbbu bbbbut real rich people buy MB you must be a poorfag here buy a Ford Edge much better"
"Bbbbbbut bbbbbut you'll turn into an asshole and cut off everyone!"
""Bbbbut bbbut your stock portfolio will crash and you'll die penniless"
"Nazi car, reeeeeeeeeeee,"

Meanwhile, bmw comes with four years of free maintnance, which is perfect timing to trade in for a new model to piss off the haters.

>he thinks a fully built with an ef4 wont make 500hp
desu desu desu desu desu desu

God damn it will but yours wont because you dont have one. You have the knowledge of someone who might read evo forums, but a rudimentary search shows you cant get past 400awhp without modding the transmission.

But here you go with "muh ef4" which is an engine related mod. I dont think you even have an evo.

Agreed. This is what i dislike most.

>he knows the extent of someone's knowledge based on their time on Veeky Forums
I can't really say that's an accurate way to assess a mans intelligence.

Not that guy, and while you make a good point, Inu is the exception. You can accurately assess that faggot's intelligence through his time on Veeky Forums.

anyone who drives nipshit outside of a reliable commuter

who are you kidding

>yeah got 186 hp with a fully built JAYDEE EM swap in my 99 civic

please submit yourselves to the grave

all hondas not used as a commuter are gay

>People who want the "scene" to be a circlejerk and get pissy if anyone mentions their dislike for someone's styling/ modifications/ etc.
Heaven forbid someone has a different opinion!

t. someone who has never been on a track.
t. busrider.

this car would run circles around you.

youtube.com/watch?v=CLbzrtPaMVM

youtube.com/watch?v=VJiY8adHCFQ

>VW/Audi fags.

Literally any fanboy ever. It's OK to like something but don't try to make it sound like it's unbeatable, or the best thing ever.

>Last year
>Senior in HS
>Fat faggot friend has saved all summer and bought a beat to shit 350z
>Powered windows don't even work
>Talks about how "hardcore" it is
>Try to tell him that it's really not as great as he thinks, and he needs to calm down
>He will have none of it
>I finish saving the next month, and buy a 2012 Camaro SS
>He immediately starts acting like a faggot talking about how his Z could beat my Camaro
>Try to explain that I have an extra 2 cylinders, and nearly 100 more HP
>He still will have none of it
>We go to the strip that weekend
>Baytown is having like an open race kinda thing
>Run my best quarter ever, a 12.7 on stock wheels
>His best run was a fucking 14.6
>Mfw

He still acts like a faggot about it all the time now, saying the only reason I won was because the automatic engine carried me. Little did he know I was using the shift paddles.

Well, you're wrong from the start, because mk3 had 1jz-gte which is very comparable. 7m should be compared with 2JZ-GE from na mk4. Mk3 is really cheap though, so it can be made very fast (on straight line) without too much money and that's a legitimate advantage.

people who destroy old cars for their shitty drift missiles, especially if its something like butchering entire R34 insides including removal of AWD.

>automatic engine carried me. Little did he know I was using the shift paddles.
audibly cringed

i stopped reading when you mentioned youre buying a 2012 camaro SS

There is 100% no reason to buy the manual when you live in downtown houston.

I can play paddle boy when I feel like it, and use automatic when the beltway is backed up again.

Hello Sergio.

>M/G/JZ are country codes

Wrong, they're engine codes like how the MR2 Chassis fielded are AW11, SW20, ZZW30
A series engine, chassis code is W, 11 is first gen
S series engine, chassis code W, 20 is second gen
ZZ series engine, W chassis code, 30 is third gen

This is on all Toyotas

my names Justin but ok.

holy fucking shit that is scary.

that kind of power to weight ratio is beyond most of Veeky Forums

and there's even crazier out there too.

LS3 Miata here. It probably wouldn't.

I love the supra. Mainly because of the serious tuners.

The community is split into 90% fuckwits who are the literal epitome of the JAYDEEEMMM BRO meme.

The remaining 10% are tuners like smokey nagata, orido, that swedish guy, real street.

They do insane things like v12 supra, v8 supra, full carbon fibre monocoque, fucking MID ENGINE SUPRA.

And they do these builds with like 6-900hp, not dyno monster 2jz builds, but actual cars capable of putting the power to the ground.

Terrifying street cars built on the supra chassis simply because they like it.

It's the reason why supras are so terrifying. Because like 20% of the owners have built 2jz's, 10% of them have mentally spastic shit like hybrid systems.

You see a supra on the street, you never get cocky with it. Cause you have no way of telling just how off it's tits it is.

What's wrong with his teeth? That's Steve-O right?

>Little did he know I was using the shift paddles.

This made me cringe.

crowns and veneers, courtesy of years of drug abuse and jackass stunts.

I am triggered by people who call their stock skyline godzilla; if it's not a nismo tuned group A r32 then get the fuck out of my face with that shit senpai.

Shift paddles make the automatic respond quicker and shift faster according to the car manual. Plus I can use the automatic for traffic.

And the next one I get will be an automatic as well, since the 6th gen automatic transmission outperforms the manual by .2 seconds in the qm. Stay mad about it.

Actually, you are the one that is wrong. the jza70 supra came with the 1jz, the ma70 supra came with the 7m. Op clearly wrote ma70 not jza70. Mk3 is cheap for a reason m8. Lol a mk4 can be made very fast just as cheaply as a mk3. BPU on a mk4 will net you an easy 400hp atw.

I can tolerate the average Subaru dudebro or lesbian.
However I can't stand people who worship Skylines, R34 if I need to be more specific.
They're not terrible people, I just hate them.

Now that i think about it. Youre right. Just made sense that they are the countries since the engines are only used in the respected markets.

both gay as fuck
make pussies dry

mate it would run circles around you too.

>using woman's vaginas as measuring how good a car is

ah ok so youre a virgin and a busrider

You know who pisses me off? People who contrarily hate the A80 to make their opinion seem artificially sophisticated.

>Ctrl+F "stance"
>0 results

>trade in for new model
To avoid them non-expensive parts/repairs right?
Bmw is shit. Take your fake exhaust noise and tailgate some other thread

Car Culture implies that they are interested in operational vehicles.

Civic fanboys who think every single Civic has the same specs as a Type R, and will go out of their way to complain about RWD.

SW2x is second gen. SW21 is the n/a model.

MK3 Supra is garbage. Garbage handling, garbage chassis, garbage steering, garbage everything except 1JZ and its looks.

Not that the MK4 handles much better, but at least it can turn.

>mk3
>superior
lol nah.
>doesnt even mention mk2

>Worst gen
>Superior
Enjoy all your (you)s. For the record, 60 > 80 > 40 > 70.

>not that the A80 handles much better

But it handles significantly well.

What exactly did the A60 do?

I mean, "handle" is a difficult word. It's too heavy to handle "significantly well" IMO. It's an amazing straight line car, though. Is it competent in the corners? Yeah, the MK3 wasn't, so it has that. Will it ever feel as agile as an FD? You could have an infinite money pool and it never would.

>it never would

Yet there are period tests and comparisons that show it with a higher skidpad rating.

>proving his post that quickly
good job.

>it never would

Ridox, anyone?

Show me, I'd love to see them, the FD had the best skidpad and lap times even stock
XD

>people who destroy old cars for their shitty drift missiles
REEEEEEEEEE drifting isn't a real motorsport wrap yourself around a pole. It continues to get harder to find a clean skyline or Silvia around the place, then I stumble across some cunt who's taking one I'd have paid good money for to the track to get 'fully hektik sideways sik skids ulleh XDDDD'

>you can never tell how off it's tits it is
You can generally tell by the drivers outfit choice. I've smashed several snap back wearing Muppets behind the wheel of a supra in an r33

People who say the VQ38 sounds good really grind my gears.

It sounds like a fucking piece of shit V6 is what it sounds like

>"R34 is da reel godzilla"
>"R32 s are too old, can't keep up with Paul Walker XD"
>"hue-hue nice boat there, what do you call it, the ss r33? Couldn't even come close to an R34 in a race"

its like a comfy mustang from what I gather
don't really like its stock handling

True, but i get his point. You don't get cocky with a supra, there are some fucking mental ones out there.

I live in sweden and there's a guy here who redid his entire car as a carbon fibre monocoque, made it mid engine with an AMG twin turbo v8, tesla batteries powering the front to make it AWD.

The guy comes out at night to illegally street race (due to our laws, if they cannot catch you, they can't get you).

youtube.com/watch?v=xh4SjD1JqO8

This was his first endeavor, i think he crashed it and now he's built the mid engine one.

On the outside it looks perfectly normal, stock as fuck, simple black paintjob.

Underneath the hood it's putting out over 1200hp, any lag of the turbos filled in by v8 torque and EV technology, weighs just over a tonne.

It's fucking scary, even his old one was terrifying (watch the video).

Apart from being half the weight of the 70 and 80?

fuck me, even that 2jz one is insane. almost a 1/1 power to weight ratio.

he's like a backyard koneseiggg, fucking swedes man

>Own a Mustang
>Everyone now has to lecture me about either what I need to do to it, how much of an asshole I am for owning it, or how shitty it is and how I should have bought something better/cheaper/faster/more unique etc.
>I work on it, I track it, I pay for it and I get as much shit as a flat brimmed fuck in a stanced Civic.

sn197 ?

Despite what Veeky Forums may convince you of otherwise, there's more to a car than weight.

You moist faggot, that first one makes no sense. Owning a car does not relate to making food, building a car does. It's more like saying 'I don't need to have food to know your cooking sucks shit' which is dumb, fuck you

Yeah, an 05 GT

The A60 and A70 weighed the same in manual form

Le ebin

Old people.

Literally all of them go out and swarm the streets between 11-2.

>mfw they drive $50,000+ cars but never go into 2nd.

fuck those cunts.

its the kind of car that can get away with being stock
350z on the other hand needs a little mustard to backup it's rice

First of all that's where weight normally helps, so of course the Supra being almost 1000 lbs heavier would have an advantage. Sadly, the RX7 pulled over 1G whereas the Supra did 0.98, and that's stock without any downforce from the shitty little spoiler

automatic transmissions

>transmissions are people

BOOGATI

Outfit and rear tyre. If you have a snapback, can of energy drink and a pair of 225's on an angle, I'm going to walk all up and down you.

Cotton shirt, a frown and 285's bagging out on the road? Pretty concerned I'm about to get fucking whooped.

Turbo Poopra owner myself, the majority of JZA80 owners I have met are cunts. Some real stand out lads and ladies, but mostly cunts.

Chopped an endless line of R33's though.

>fully built 99 civic (so probably a b18C1)
>only 10 HP gained.
You could at least try to understand what you're talking about before talking.

as a mk3 supra owner FUCKING THIS!!!!

R33 owners are worse and even poorer. almost makes me ashamed to drive one around during the day

I really hate the supra. It's over rated for what it is and the piss ugly look don't help either

260hp still zero torkz, as evidence i would like to present the s2k

You mean to say you personally prefer the MK3 because it's heavy as a truck.

Well, I like to call the mk3 "the most American Japanese car". It certainly has the aesthetic and it can go fast in a straight line plus they're cheap. The price really makes them very appealing and it's not a problem to find one with manuel and turbo.

I'm a rotard Mazdafag but sometimes I wish I was a Honda fanboy. I've developed an unhealthy obsession with Spoon stuff recently.

JUN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Spoon

You better get with the winning team

>Most mustang/camaro/corvette owners

Vehicle variety has me intrigued already. Thanks br/o/

this.

if a car is sporting MASSIVE rear tires and brakes...run a fucking mile.

no-one spends fucking 10 grand on carbon ceramic brembos to look cool.

99% of the time it's a serious fucking car to need that much stopping power.

there are some retard supra owners, the majority have slightly built (but still very strong) ones and then the last few are literal fucking nightmare fuel, hypercar destroyers (that likely cost as much)

for S2000s

J's Racing > Amuse>>>> All

I own an R32 Skyline GTS-T

Its relatively unmolested and I thank the last and only owner that he didn't make it into a drift missile.

>daddy buys you an automatic camaro and you rub it in your less privileged friends face with an epic drag race

yeah nah you're a cunt