Hitler and Wittengestein were fellow students

Hitler and Wittengestein were fellow students.

Is it known what effect they have on each other, if any?

Other urls found in this thread:

openculture.com/2014/12/wittgenstein-and-hitler-attend-the-same-school-in-austria.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefanie_Rabatsch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

at that age? no way. They were still developing their personalities and self awareness.

Almost definitely zero. I mean, they were ten.

openculture.com/2014/12/wittgenstein-and-hitler-attend-the-same-school-in-austria.html

The photo's a composite, and they very likely never even dealt with each other directly; despite being the same age, they were 2 grades apart.

>Is it known what effect they have on each other, if any?

They were two grades apart. Wittgenstein was moved one year forward and Hitler repeated a grade. They probably didn't know each other and the photo does not show Wittgenstein.

Little Ludwig was an obnoxious little know-it-all who ridiculed Adolf in front of the entire class, which greatly contributed to Hitler's hatred of Jews.
I mean, what the fuck were you expecting?

Pretty sure no one knew Ludwig had Jew blood until he was well into adulthood, and even then it was kept a secret.

>Although born only six days apart, Wittgenstein and Hitler weren’t in the same grade. Wittgenstein was already academically a year ahead of other students his age, and Hitler, a year behind.

kek

/pol/ - forever retarded

>most redpilled student gets held behind by jew school system

Just like fucking modern times

>Hitler repeated a grade
fucking lmoa wehraboos on suicide watch

wew lad

>get held behind
>blame the Jews

>most white and muslim losers are rabidly antisemitic
>this proves they are losers because the Jews keep antisemites down

Flawless logic.

>you will never watch a slice of life anime about an imagined friendship between Ludwig and Adolf and their boyhood adventures together

The real question is, who was the bigger autist?

Why does little Hitler has a moustache

his mom let him eat two weiners

>most white and muslim losers are rabidly antisemitic

Source?

STOP IT user! STOP IT!

Wasn't Ludwig Wittgenstein an antisemite for a while?

Wittgenstein was a self-loathing Jew and homosexual like Otto Weininger, whose works strongly influenced him.

Hot ziggity good find OP!

>Weininger learned Greek, Latin, French and English very early, later also Spanish and Italian, and acquired passive knowledge of Swedish and Danish/Norwegian.
>In the autumn of 1901 Weininger tried to find a publisher for his work Eros and the Psyche – which he submitted to his professors Friedrich Jodl and Laurenz Müllner as his thesis in 1902. He met Sigmund Freud, who, however, did not recommend the text to a publisher. His professors accepted the thesis and Weininger received his Ph.D. degree in July 1902
>killed himself a year later at 23
Fuck, that's a shame.

or maybe he was autistic? ever think of that?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefanie_Rabatsch

> Hitler fell in love with her after she passed by him during her daily daughter-mother stroll in Linz, glancing at him. Although madly in love with her to the point of suicide, Hitler never once spoke with her, and she later married an Austrian army officer.

>Hitler insisted that Kubizek stalk Stefanie and delivered daily reports on her activity while he was away visiting his mother or family.[4] In one report, Kubizek wrote that Stefanie loved to dance and had taken lessons. Hitler disliked dancing and reportedly replied, "Stefanie only dances because she is forced to by society on which she unfortunately depends on. Once Stefanie is my wife, she won't have the slightest desire to dance!"

>In June 1906, Stefanie gave Hitler a smile and a flower from her bouquet as she was passing him in her carriage.[5] Kubizek later described the scene:
>Never again did I see Adolf as happy as he was at that moment. When the carriage had passed he dragged me aside and with emotion he gazed at the flower, this visible pledge of her love. I can still hear his voice, trembling with excitement, 'She loves me!'

Not only that but hitlers journals have him bragging how much he shined among his dultish classmates when he was heldback while wittgenstein worried that he was falling behing when he excelled and was a literal genius. Typical over compensating idiot

Probably none but I'd like to imagine the faggot jew had some sort of negative influence on Hitler that drove him to his anti-semitism.

You do realize the journals are proven forgeries, right? The only credible source on his youth is the biography done by his childhood friend.

So Hitler was a beta?

So Hitler literally killed 6 million jews as revenge for (who he assumed was Jewish) Staceywitz banging Chadhauser?

nice try Hitler freak, follow your leader and kys

At this point in his life, hitler was a victim of multiple assualts from his father, and had nearly died from beatings.