Veeky Forums whats the best way to stop niggers from stealing your car stereo?

Veeky Forums whats the best way to stop niggers from stealing your car stereo?

I recently replaced my stock stereo for a touchscreen $500 dollar stereo and didnt think that I have to park my car every day 5 hrs in the street for my work
My car does have alarm but I probably wont hear it

Is there any security measures for anti stereo theft like that security bar but for stereos?
Or did i fuck up

Other urls found in this thread:

tannen.livejournal.com/66587.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

5% window tint

i hope they steal your car. I also hope your first child is a girl and gets gangbanged by a pack of niggers when shes a freshman in High School

Good Day sir.

nigger detected

>I recently replaced my stock stereo for a touchscreen $500 dollar stereo
I hope a nigger steals that purely because I have spite for your shit taste

Rip it out, leave it at home. It'll save you a window.

The first rule of car audio ownership is never bump near where you park. As long as you don't have audio brand stickers all over the place, no one is going too look twice at a car with a touchscreen, since every car has touch screens nowadays and even the after market ones are like $80, it's not even worth stealing.

Keep your stock stereo

get cucked white BOY

I had a shitty ricer stereo that didn't really work, so I just left my top down while I parked in the worst part of town all day while I was at work. Four years later it's still never been stolen.

Nobody tries to steal just a headunit. Stereo theif beaners who are able to tell if there's a good system in the car or not are the ones to worry about. But they wouldn't do that in public or daylight.

Thank GOD you were able to point that out. We had no clue otherwise

why wouldn't you just use an aux adapter or tape to aux adapter with the oem radio? i hope it does get stolen.

stop living in a third world country

>whats the best way to stop niggers from stealing your car stereo?

Avoidance Tactics.
HOA keeps them from scoping out prospects or lounging around waiting for opportunity. Garage. My employer listened to employee complaints and puts up tall fence topped by barbed wire "Y" around parking lot. Regular fence did nothing but barbed wire stopped the car prowls. Stealth stereo is what I used as the audio shop did a custom setup for me so that the front cover is the factory unit.

Tinted windows work best if you put up screens in both front and back windshields to reduce light inside. Then the perps cannot use a flashlight to see inside due to the differential.

Even if possible, a security bar or cage across the stereo is useless. Why? The mexicans or niggs (not all blacks are not niggs) will have broken your window already and cut your seats up and pulled your side pillar to get the expensive airbags out.

HERE is a story of some "tough guy" travelers to South Africa a short time after Apartheid (white rule) ended.

This is a fragment from a blog of a Russian man who went on a business trip to South Africa. Exceprts are translated from Russian for your convenience.

tannen.livejournal.com/66587.html

Me and my friend had to spend roughly 10 hours in Johannesburg. We asked Mikhail and he convinced some kamikaze driver to take us on a tour through the city center. We, the two retards, thought that they were exaggerating about the danger just to frighten us. We thought that we'd get to the center, take a long good stroll through it and show everyone that Russians aren't afraid of anything.

We ended up not even coming close to doing any of these things.

Reason?

We nearly shat ourselves.

*continued*

The descent to Johannesburg from the plateau made the city look great. Beautiful, big, modern. Some skyscrapers here and there, some nice Victorian-style buildings. Green lawns, blue sky.

Upon actually entering the city, the picture changed drastically.

It looked completely abandoned.
There was no electricity.
Piles of trash just lying in the streets.
Burst sewer pipes flooding several spots.
The only thing clear of debris was the main road, the only functional electrical devices were the traffic lights.
And this was the city center, the relatively safe part of the city.

Prior to riding into the city, the driver appointed by Mikhail read us a short "do's and don'ts" lecture.
He seemed very tense, gulping often and suspiciously looking around as he spoke:

"If you cunts want to survive this, do exactly as I say.
After we enter the city, NO LOUD NOISES, do not ATTRACT ANY ATTENTION!
NO FUCKING IPHONES OR CAMERAS flashing through the car windows!
DO NOT MAKE EYE CONTACT with ghouls! (that's what he called niggers)
And no matter what happens, DO NOT OPEN THE WINDOWS!
Because suddenly a lamp post can fall and block the way, and the ghouls will fucking siege us.
And remember that I have kids, so at least follow these rules for my sake..."

*continued*

We spent two hours riding around the city center.
It was quiet enough in the bus to hear a pin drop.
To understand what happened to the city, a small historical flashback is needed.

After the apartheid was over, a two-million swarm of Africans flooded the city, opening the era of African Reconquista. They were not natives, they just left their usual places in the desert and went wherever life was better. Mikhail, the guy who got us the driver, lived in Johannesburg at that time and told us the following:

In the middle of an ordinary workday, something happened.
The office center's doors opened and an unorganized crowd of several thousand blacks rushed in, carrying their belongings in huge bags. They asked us not to pay any attention to them and continue working, while they were spreading around the building and occupying every bit of territory that was available. Armchairs, stools, sofas, restrooms and hallways - they were everywhere, happily chatting and wasting no time in taking whatever shiny things the building's original denizens had on them.
The office became filled with commotion. Chickens were butchered and gutted in the hallways, tables in audience rooms turned into cooking tables, restrooms became bathhouses.
The polite question "What's going on?" was answered with "This is our home now".
The subsequent, less polite question "What the fuck?!" met a reply "It will be better for everyone".

Mikhail called the cops.
Cops didn't come.
They apologized and explained that exactly the same thing is happening across the entire city.

Then everyone who could started to quietly flee the city, headed towards the suburbs and Cape Town, while erecting barriers to block the paths - hedges, moats, electrified fences. The last district of Johannesburg where you can meet a white man nowadays is the Pretoria suburb.

*continued*

After a massive exodus, owners of the buildings started thinking of what to do.

Bingo!
They decided that if they switched off the electricity, water and sewer access to the buildings, the ghouls will leave them and return to the savannah.

So, they switched them off.
The ghouls didn't even notice.

Of course, in the savannah they had neither of these modern conveniences. "Where do they shit, then?" I asked Mikhail.
Mikhail replied that the office owners were also puzzled by this - and completely shocked after they found out.

You see, after invading the buildings, none of the ghouls could figure out what elevator shafts were for. Once they ripped out the elevator doors, they spent a few days scratching heads and spitting into the darkness, until it finally occured to them.

"Bless the white man's genius", thought the ghouls, and the shafts became both toilets and garbage dumps ever since. According to Mikhail, it takes roughly ten years for an average ghoul horde to shit up an office building to the point of complete unliveability.

After that, like in good old prehistoric times, the horde migrates, occupying another building.

*continued*

We rode on through Johannesburg's streets, glued to the car windows, devouring the scenery with our eyes.
Fashionable modern houses with boarded-up windows passed us by.
When we came across a rare open window, we could see fires burning inside, with ghouls lying or walking around them.

(Once again) According to Mikhail, a new, albeit informal service appeared in Johannesburg.
Bunches of tough guys go around offering to take the buildings back from ghouls. It happens like this: in the middle of the night several trucks drive up to the building, and hundred or two of armed thugs goes inside. Quickly, they grab the sleeping ghouls and simply start throwing them out of the building, trying not to wake the whole horde up.
Before the horde completely comes to its senses and starts expressing its displeasure, the thugs weld shut all doors and windows on the first floor and put up an electrified fence. After the building is cleaned and refurbished, it turns back into an office.

That's how the remnants of Johannesburg's white population live and work. In the evening and during the night they keep safe behind armored doors and private guards. In the morning they get into their cars and quickly, without stopping, ride outside their fortresses to work. After a short ride through more-or-less safe streets, they dive into one of the heavily guarded foxholes that leads to the underground parking garages. And that concludes their arrival to the workplace.

Another funny thing I noticed - if two "live" buildings are nearby, they are often connected by an aerial passage at the 10th or 11th floor. So office workers can even visit each other if they want to.
The only trick to it is not to look down.
Down there is ghoul territory.

Don't go were niggers are.

>Don't go were niggers are.
They come to you. Over here, they commute by bus to places that they burgle or prowl. Buses have bike racks, so the nigs even use bicycles (stolen) to scope out the neighborhood. Or they use the rack to take away the next bike they stole out of someone's backyard or yard.

There's no avoiding them since there are so many. They come to you.

>living in negro cities.

pmt

Oh boy it's the HOA guy again. What is it about nigger threads that always attracts you?

You really like lumping all HOA people together and attacking them huh. Dunno why you hate these people so much. You don't prove any point other than you hate. You must have got caught tresspassing and now you cant leave any mention of hoa alone.

This. I made that mistake in college. Had a shitbox with a $1400 stereo in it. I used to rock all the way home. One night - a broken rear window, speakers and amps gone. The head unit was saved because I used security screws.

>shortly after apartheid
>don't take out your IPhones!!!1!1!1!1!
Why can't they at least get their tech right for the time period

>whats the best way to stop anyone from stealing your car stereo?

Don't show it off.

Tinted windows take more time to see through and are also harder to break through.

Have the car in a place where criminals don't loiter.

Get the store on your side. If there is a no loiter policy, tell the manager there are strange people loitering and checking out cars on the store property.

If the Heat is turned up in an area, the thieves move on to a place with less Heat.

If you see suspicious people trying door handles, take a picture and call 911. Mention the shop name for the parking lot. Sometimes, managers just sweep it under the rug if you report to them, but it is harder to ignore if the police talk to the manager. Photos of someone trying door handles goes a long way with the police and show it is not a crank call.

>I have to park my car every day 5 hrs in the street for my work

Don't park next to a loitering spot. Or choose a different parking spot even if farther away. A friend has the same problem as you so he parked his car about a block and a half away at a much safer spot with security cameras. No one prowled his car there. Sometimes, you have to put up with inconvenience.

don't live in a country full of them.. problem solved.

>Is there any security measures for anti stereo theft
Here, most people get the darkest legal tinted windows or even darker to stop thieves trying to check the car out. A few cars use proximity detectors but those are the expensive ones. I know since if I park next to one, it will chirp a warning as I get in or out of my car. It's their way to persuade people to not try breaking the glass.

t. dewilson mtombe *click-click* nghasa duluwujuwembo

>I also hope your first child is a girl and gets gangbanged by a pack of niggers when shes a freshman in High School

The other problem is the huge waste of natural resources across the entire country. People run their electric lights and porch lights all night everywhere. I wish it were more like Japan where only the safety street lights are on and the country doesn't waste so much electricity.

So these criminals cause all sorts of other indirect problems besides just the damage to your car's dash from prying the area open enough to get at the screws.

what the actual fuck am I reading

Lmao

Someone's complaint about how everyone turns on porch lights and security lights just because of night burglars. When you add up how many people do that in a city, it really is in the megawatt range.

What makes you think I hate you?

It took a while, but was one of my life goals. To live AND work in a nigger free zone. I work with black people, but virtually no niggers. In more than one way my college education has paid me dividends.

>be me
>get cabelas dangerous hunts 2 ptsd

People still steal car stereos? wow, its been forever since I've heard of anyone in my area having their stereo stolen from their car.

kek

>People still steal car stereos?
It's a generic complaint that encompasses all aspects such as the speakers and amplifiers. What typically gets stolen are the those because head units are missing their control panels or key. Not too many head units get stolen in my area even if they are flashy. If they're going to dig anything out, it will be the airbags which are guaranteed to sell due to never ending demand for cheap sources.

>People still steal car stereos?
Even if theft doesn't occur, you don't want to stand out. That gets your car window broken.

That gets your car window broken.

Your car window gets broken if you stand out.

Some criminals will do it even if there are people watching. They just do it and take off.

>whats the best way to stop niggers from stealing your car stereo?

Make it look like the factory unit by using stealth. One of my local "high end" car audio shops does things like that. It is costly though and frequently cannot be done if there isn't enough room in the dash.