dbtorrents.com/profile/motorcycleparade/torrents/
youtube.com/watch?v=hf6S7ykkQ4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reminder that honda a shit

2 b h,
this

>Dude was dead sitting in the car
where

I dont own an r3 like a fagget though. Also nice try once again.

grom

no, you own a klx like a faggot

idk if you can make it out but the driver side is where its completely smashed and can see some resemblance of a body.
Go Ride Fagget.

Ill go cry to cc18 about how you made fun of the klx. Seriously at least I ride and enjoy it.

kys

>at least I ride and enjoy it.
are you gay?

I am pretty damn happy when I ride.

Couple MotoGP webms of the race last weekend. Can also dump Moto2 again if someone wants to see.

4/7

5/7

6/7

Thanks drop anen, do you torrent the races or where do you get them from

7/7

You're welcome.
I torrent them.
dbtorrents.com/profile/motorcycleparade/torrents/

is this safe in germany?

no

those are 2 corners, not a double apex corner.

damn

Should be. People got into trouble because employees from that one company that sent out cease and desist letters hopped on trackers and noted down IP addresses. Torrent sites have dwindled in popularity (what with kat and tpb being unusable for a while) and at least back then they only seemed to monitor torrents for recent movies and top 40 charts music etc. MotoGP should be pretty low risk. If you're paranoid, get a VPN, use private trackers or don't use torrents. And I'll sound like a cunt because of this but: don't seed popular torrents, just leech and get off the tracker ASAP to lower the risk of being caught. Only seed obscure shit.

>Only seed obscure shit.
like CP

lolno
Germany hits hard on torrenting.

No, like hypnosis audios.

heres a better picture of the car.

did he die

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG

How?

A little elbow grease and that'll look like it just came off the lot.

Confirmed he ded.
drifted over line probably and slammed on the front corner with red car.
Brand new car barely used just some scratches.

youtube.com/watch?v=hf6S7ykkQ4g
but where are the muslims and the raping?

I think I'm going to kill myself.

I've run out of options.

Meh just find more hobbies

>I've run out of options.
There's the option of not kysing yours self.

I've no future, picking another hobby would be pointless.

and live a miserable life, if I did I'd rather burn every bidge and hide in shame forever.

>met my biological mother today for the first time in my life, her and my father have waited 22 years for that moment
>my father and brother both ride, been trying to get her to ride for a while now
>shes intimidated by their larger displacement bikes
>I took the trip on my ninja 250
>before I leave to make the trip back I encourage her to ride
>the three of us teach her, and she's a nautral
>my father tears up, hugs me as we watch her ride around

What did you do last weekend /dbt/?

wr email

>met my biological mother today for the first time in my life, her and my father have waited 22 years for that moment

Why did they wait so long for you to meet her?

nice story faggot

but sudoko isn't an option

Nah
You have friends 'n shit
There's that one awkward girl that has a crush on you
Your parents just want to see you capitalize on the potential you are
You've still got an entire life in front of you, it's never too late to turn it around

nice meme
we both know this isn't true

Wrong wr.

There's no girl, my parents are dead.
And firends are friends as long as you don't bother them with your problems.

It's.. a really jumbled and very fucking long story, theres alotta reasons that go into why it took so long. Stuff I'd prefer not to share, in hind-sight I wasn't expecting anyone to ask, just kind of like, still in awe, tired from the trip and just.. awe. Sorry user.

how many wrs are here?

Not everything is a meme
This is what is dragging you down this depressing hole

No
Don't expect your friends to suddenly open up and have an heart to heart with you
Build up the relationship with them

Fuck, there must be one of them you've known for a significant amount of time
Try asking for advice, open up to others!
If you keep to yourself, if you go on alone you'll just turn into a cocoon of despair and self loathing

Stop having such a cynical outlook towards life, you'll end up only seeing the worst, ignoring every little good detail

>Fuck, there must be one of them you've known for a significant amount of time
Sadly no.
And I don't want to make a fool of myelf for those bastards

I've already reached the bottom and dug myself into a grave.

So, I've been thinking about buying a new bike for next season, I've had a year on my 250, I'm getting a bit tired of it. Primarily because I want a cruiser, and also the thing is not in great condition and does not run very well.

I really fucking love the Indian Scouts, they are beautiful bikes. Could I handle an Indian Scout sixty after a year on a 250?

Does anyone know what model this is?

Scrambler?

Don't worry about it man.

I have many people who I consider "friends" and a handful of "very good friends" who would drop everything and do just about anything to help me out if I really needed it, and I'd do the same for them.

I'm dating this chick who's head over heels for me. She wants to be around me as much as possible, texts me good morning and goodnight and just randomly throughout the day when we're apart, comes to me for advice on things when she's feeling overwhelmed, etc. When we're alone she'll do pretty much anything I want to do sexually and has told me that I don't even have to ask, just do whatever I want with her because my dick "is always welcome in her".

I'm an only child and my parents provided me with a great home life growing up and have always been supportive of anything I've ever set out to do since graduating high school.

Despite all of that I still feel like killing myself multiple times pretty much every day. There are plenty of people with much shittier lives than mine who don't have compulsive thoughts of suicide daily, mental illness is something that comes from within and is only marginally affected by external factors.

>lane splitting is illegal
>car pulls up next to me
>hey mang you supposed to go through traffic
>happened twice already

fuck off m8

best seat pad?

>Oktoberfest
Heard mass costs €11 and they didn't let you in on the Theresienwiese with a backpack this year. No one went, apparently.
Fucking retarded Germans.

>I'm an only child and my parents provided me with a great home life growing up and have always been supportive of anything I've ever set out to do since graduating high school.

I fucking wish.

Goddamn, i came here with a bike question and you guys are discussing if you should kill yourself or not. What is this shit.

This is Veeky Forums, such things are to be expected here.

They mostly rape at night and in crowded areas. Just ask wranon and what happened to his sister.

That's not true and you know it
The mere fact you came here of all places to announce your resolution sounds to me more like a call for help rather than a swan's song

I find it impossibile for your life to be void of any reedeming factor
You could literally be doing anything, but instead you're hung up on your past mistakes

Post boipucci or you be ignored. Its up to you cuckboi.

Just do it.

Fuck off cruisercuck

I don't get the cruiser hate, I don't want a sportbike, deal with it.

Nobikes and redditors
Don't worry, it's seasonal

It's just how it is.

I've made enough mistake to make it impossible to fix, I cannot be content with my miserable life.

Bullshit
You can fix mistakes if you're alive, when you're dead you'll just leave behind a trail of shit decisioni

I honestly don't care about that.

Poor little Viffer. It will feel much better when it's all done though.

Any of you lads been up to much?

I hate faggots with such shallow understanding of motorcycles that they can't find a better alternative than a shitty cruiser. There's a universe of bikes with good power to weight, decent handling, and any type of styling you can imagine that aren't fucking bubba shit or sportbikes

>Seasonal
Ive been doing this daily for 5 years m8.

Bulitt, Moto3, or Gringo?

Shoei or fuck off

So do it

I already have a rf1200 tho

But what if I like cruiser styling?

>filename
Kek

Then you dont need that piece of shit

But what if I like the retro style?

Open your boipucci for the bbc

No thx, I have a g/f. She rides a sportbike.

Also this bike looks fucking amazing. "bubba shit" my ass. Bubba shit is harley with 50 saddlebags strapped all over it and full floor boards.

no fuck you
the gap in between isnt big enough, the road is shit and im not forcing people off the road in the other lane

its sex. modern and aesthetic

Its not a fashion item. Its a safety one.
>I already have a good helmet but I want to downgrade to a shitty one just for the style

>tfw no Scout
That engine is a work of art

I understand what you are saying, but at the same time that mentality itself is a fashion statement. Since riding a motorcycle in itself is a very dangerous thing to do. You should just not ride if you are that concern about safety.

I'm sure you can handle it. There is always a little awkwardness going from one bike to another, but the Scout should be very relaxed. Indians seem like really nice bikes. From what I understand a lot of Indian owners are disgruntled Harley owners.

Fork seals

Kill, Your, or Self?

cleaned carb
2 group rides
wheelie practice
oil change

Riding a motorcycle doesnt have anything to do with fashion. Its about having fun.
Fun>Safety>Fashion
Balance is the key.

>lane splitting is illegal
what shithole country do you live in?

>Balance
major key alert

And does any of the fun come from the dangerousness of it? Or is purely a physical based attraction?

It certainly doesnt come from fashion.