Be driving

>be driving
>hear very loud glass shatter
>"WARNING: front tire 0"

FUCK THE FAGGOT WHO SPRINKLED GLASS OVER THE FUCKING ROAD. I CANT GO A FUCKING WEEK WITHOUT SOME PROBLEM TO MY CAR. GLASS RIPPED THROUGH MY FUCKING TIRE. FUCK YOU, HOPE YOU GET CANCER PLEASE GOD LET THE FAGGOT GET CANCER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tLMbu8y8xAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am sure that person is reading this and is wishing you some heartfelt apologies

What a dick move though in all honesty.

Road hazard warranty on your tires?

Owned hard

So you ran over a bottle now y ou r tire is wrecked. Watch where you drive next time fuckface, you could run over an innocent looking bag but it could be full of nails

get better tires faggot

One time some beaners left some empty glass beer bottles on the street and i drove right throufh one of them

Heard a loud pop, got out of my truck cheacked it and nothing happened to my tire

Fuck off you fucking faggot, I was waiting for this autist to post something like this.

It wasn't a bottle, it was impossible to see you fucking autistic faggot. It was like a glass fucking sheet, I don't even know what it was, I didn't see shit.

>get better tires faggot
It has to do with the sharpness of the glass, and the angle which it cuts your tire. You probably got lucky

>tfw you have 33" mud terrains

haha u may be able to penetrate my anus but not my tires

>It wasn't a bottle, it was impossible to see you fucking autistic faggot. It was like a glass fucking sheet, I don't even know what it was, I didn't see shit.

Maybe it was debris from an earlier accident and it wasn't his fault.

still should go fuck himself

it was somebody's fault regardless

>tfw run over glass and drive home not knowing whether or not my tires are losing air

Its harder to puncture tires with glass than youd think.
The weight of the vehicle will destroy the glass before it punctures tires

Lost

Bottle kids!

youtube.com/watch?v=tLMbu8y8xAE

nah, glass from an accident would be tempered, which shatters into little tiny not-so-sharp chunks when it breaks.

I have absolutely no fucking idea what it was in retrospect.

It was so fucking loud. I heard it and jumped in my seat not knowing what the fuck just happened. I knew glass shattered but I did not see any glass in the street, but it all happened so fast maybe.

I wonder what it was. It was so incredibly loud, probably not a simple bottle.

was it kind of a pop sound? could've been a liquor bottle with thick glass and the top on it. a sheet of class would just crunch, a bottle would make a fuckin bang

>not getting road hazard
It was $40. Where I got my tires includes 3 free flat repairs per tire and free/prorated replacement depending on treadwear. If you get just one new tire out of it, it pays for itself and then some. My tires were $93 apiece so you're getting $53 for free, and you still have 3 other tires that could get replaced for free as well. I live in Austin and we have a shitton of construction all around the city all the time, so tire punctures are inevitable.

Sorry op that's a bitch. My work has a home depot across the street so tire punctures are inevitable. Gotten two so far luckily my tires have a warranty. One was in the sidewall, that only cost $20 to get a brand new tire. Other time it was only in the tread, I pulled it out and haven't had a problem since.

Tldr get a warranty for your tires

>Tldr get a warranty for your tires
Like when you buy new tyres? Wow

What kind of cheap tires do you have that they pop when you run over some glass?

Douglas All Seasons from Walmart, probably.