/svg/ - Shadowverse General

THICC Edition

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone.
The Steam version launched on October 28th.

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (embed) (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly:

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ
Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Artwork of all the cards, ripped from the game:
mega.nz/#!ekIjXaza!qKXIP9x0tZ5ooNDXk-HHudlUBiZR_Zt3pmF4PhYMxrI

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Banished:

>want LotF and Olivia
>but also want Forte and Atomeme

I wish we could still get DE cards in standard packs but only DE cards in DE packs.

Gay demons.

Demon best girl

user, that would be way too overpowered. It would make the "no attacking" Forest decks viable if it was made into a card, because the only other one that allows something like that is an 8pp with fanfare.
That's extremely situational, and also she has a name, it's in the filename

Reposting from last thread:
Here's a challenge: Design a card based on this card artwork. Includes stuff like class, rarity, pp, and so on
Her name is Dream Goddess by the way

Stop bumping this thread numbnuts, the active thread is here:

And of course I'm a complete retard who can fuck up a simple copy-paste.

Fanfare: Grab her by the calves and lay her on her back, then inhale deeply near her crotch. You win the game.

>Havencraft
>Bronze
>2 pp
>Fills the board with Garudas with Storm and Bane. When the first of these Garudas dies, it is replaced with an Elana's Prayer.

Uh...

I have enough vials to make one deck, should i upgrade my bannermeme into proper midrange sword or make storm haven instead ?

wait for the next expansion set to come out first

they'll probably buff dragon and blood to op status to compensate

We need more maid cards.

>wait forever, don't play
that's the shittiest advice ever, just let user build a bannermeme

>first ranked match
>absolutely body the poor guy

I feel dirty. Like I was a big bully

>reading comprehension
He already has bannermeme.

This happened last night, we both had shitty hands because we began to play on turn 4, but it was the most fun match i've ever had

left

>play with Korean flag
>japanese opponents just kept taunting the shit out of me

>Play DShift yesterday
>Play against nothing but aggro sword/bats and lose several times until I give up doing dailies
>Play DShift now
>Play against nothing but Elf
>8 game winstreak for ez daily gold

Does this mean DShift is a counter to elf?

More or less.

who is the most chuuni card

Does it count as chuuni if they really do have special powers? I'd say Dark Conjurer or Playful Necromancer but they do summon ghosts.

Either Hell's Unleasher or the Dork Dragoon

hell's unleasher himself has no powers so it is probably him

>1PP amulet (3)
>haven
>fanfare: summon a iceform golem
>Last words: summon a holy flame tiger for your opponent

Right. Tsubaki is not very useful, since most people draft low drops and leonidas too slow.

Dream Goddess (Gold)
Shadowcraft
3PP
3ATK/1HP
Last Words: Summon a Nightmare Goddess if destroyed by battle

Nightmare Goddess
Shadowcraft
5PP
5ATK/3HP
Last Words: Necromancy (3) Summon a Dream Goddess

Fuck dshift.

I always play them and always get destroyed with midsword.

>I'm just gonna have 4 turns in a row now thanks

So balanced.

git gud

seriously dude, holy fucking shit

You mean get better cards? There is nothing I can do when all my cards are removed before I can attack, then when I might be able to do some damage, I get no more turns and he plays his entire deck.

Your 1 and 2 drops should go uncontested for a few turns. Then Floral Fencer is huge on your first evolve turn. They can't deal with everything you dump at once. A big Seibah will fuck them up quite badly. Drop Otohime on empty boards to make them sink their resources trying to clear you. Buff when the opportunity presents itself. It isn't rocket science matey.

to those who experienced the launch of darkness evolved, how do cygames handle expansion launches? is it like blizzard where they announce it 3 months prior to launch or do they announce and launch it in same month?

where does this shitty dork dragoon meme come from, is it because of her dub

Post the 18th card in your Shadowverse folder.

How the fuck do you manage to lose against D-Shift with a deck that literally summons 2-5 creatures per card?

Huh.

When the meme so supreme you let out a scream.

This is AA0 and he disconnected

So.
She's basically Erika with a gun.
Down to her sluttiness.

Alright matey I don't want to complain anymore, but of course I've done all that, and yes they do have removal for all that.

>ice golem
>spell that lets them do 1 damage like 18 times because spell boost
>numerous destroy cards
>return cards to hand

>snipe
>magic missile
>kaleidoscopic glow

Halfway there

Gentlemen, I love Luna!

Updated version of stormhaven/elana hybrid, currently doing very well at AA3, Has no bad match ups. Been swapping cards in and out for the last few hours.

Spawn as many followers as you can and go for the face. Unless you're really unlucky and he has all the spell that destroys every follower you put there then you're out of luck.

Midrange isn't banner.

Why should I play Elana when it gets wrecked by everything?

how do you fare if you don't draw elana

I want to Banish Eris face down!

If you get rekt by everything playing Elana you probably shouldn't play at all

and yet with all these tools they can barely manage a 40% win rate in thousands of games that have higher ranked players than your scrub ass

pure elana has like 47% winrate, that's shadow tier

>Has no bad match ups
This shit gets destroyed by pure Elana, Elana/Seraph, ALL Sword (kek no Themsis), aggro Blood and pretty much any Forest. It's unfocused as fuck.

Mostly fine against anything but tempo forest. The deck has 18 two drops, so you almost always have a strong turn. 2/3.

>SV
>Game ends turn 7+, whether you are the one to do it, or not. You pretty much need to threaten lethal every turn past 5 and hope you top deck a storm, or they don't have enough removal.
Or just play aggro for a 5 turn game with enough options that they look like a straight line.

Sword can't keep up with two 6/6 tigers on turn 5, regular Elana cant keep up because themis is weak in this deck if you stagger your amulets/minions correctly. This is not a control deck, this deck seeks to end the game by turn 8.

Mean.

I do only have one otomeme and Saber, it's an incomplete deck.

We posting memes?

Apparently I can only win with Dragon.
Was stuck at 32.5k for a while until I got tired and decided to just go face.

>Has no bad match ups
Dirtcraft Satan would like a word with you
>Aria? I bounce that
>Elana? I banish that
>Birds? I ward that

>Playing a 9 drop in storm.

dragons are cool desu

Dude, I had fucking Olivia dropped on me while playing against mid sword in A3.

Shitty question: I've started playing Shadowverse on Steam and I just found out about the ability to reroll on the mobile version. Is it possible to play the mobile version in an emulator until I get the cards I want and then somehow bring that on Steam?

Not claiming to be the first person to try it.

That's no meme.
This is a meme.
It was in A1 ranked

controlled the fuck out

>Sword can't keep up with two 6/6 tigers on turn 5
Yes they do, ever heard of Assassins and DoD?You'll never keep a Sword's board clear, you can barely do so with Themsis.

>Elana cant keep up
Elana is fucking favored against the pure Storm deck, that is much more focused and aggressive than your meme shit.

What do you think about replacing holy water with healing prayer and beastly vow with urd or d.strike?

>Get a second Seraph

I am sorry guys. Looks like I was destined to be a Havencancer.

You are just speculating rather than actual experience, this deck is quite favored against both those match ups, also if you lose to elana has storm you are simply not staggering your amulets/minions correctly. Havens weakness is large minion removal, you literally have to play around one card to win.

Post cards that would have more stats, or cost less PP if they were Elf cards. I'll start.

But you only need 1 seraph?

>Dirtcraft Satan
Man this shit is a meme now? I thought I'm the only one doing this shit and having a giggle.

not him but heal seraph vs storm is just about how lucky the storm gets with his draws

with so many options*

Seraph is not cancer. jesus chirst, don't fall to all that haven is cancer shit unless you run storm. Guradian sun/Elana/Seraph are alright.

>Speculating
Nigger, you're fucking A3, and you're talking to others about lack of experience? Here, educate yourself. Go to the Haven page to read more about the match, I'm not gonna spoonfeed you every minute detail.

yes

>get to C0
>every single shitstain have some stolen hypersynergetic deck with 3 legendaries minimum

Mister Dragon would've been 2 PP 2/2

what's your win condition if you play 1 seraph and it gets odin'd

some guy played it in that RAGE tourney

lmfao

enjoy the variety in C while you can, it's all haven netdecks once your in B

I'm AA3 and will be master before the end of the week

t. Seraph player

>no baldies
????

It is definitely a meme, user

>Forte is 125
I want one now, she's so short she makes me feel tall for once.

STANDING BLOWJOB

The goal of this deck is to force your opponent to trade, not to make trades. Baldies is a weak turn 4 play. Especially if you drop Elana turn 3 ( which is ideal)

All JP voice but probably the way she says DAHK DRAGOON is similar to dork and she has the kind of "uptight student council president is actually a cute dumbass when her guard's down" voice and look so she gets bullied.

Sometimes sexually.

That's the GBF one, the RoB one is 150~.

>unless you run storm. Guradian sun/Elana/Seraph are alright

I tough it was supposed to be other way round?