Tfw no garage

>tfw no garage

Anyone know this feel?

>can't work on car in comfort and warmth
>can't work on car at night
>constant worry of people fucking your shit up
>can't buy a nice car because no where safe to put it

If I got a car worth looking after I'd have to keep it in my work car park which is like a 20 minute walk, means I'd need two cars for the job of one. Or I guess I could get a scooter.

>tfw I have a garage tent
love that feel

>implying a garage = comfort and warmth
Mine has no insulation or heating and a huge air gap between the door and the wall so insulation or heat wouldn't do shit anyway. It also used to sit above the level of the road, but they've built up the road over the years so now my garage is downhill and all the melt-off in the spring flows in unless I put sandbags in front of the door, which defeats the purpose of having a door.

Damn didn't know they existed. I'd love something like that but I live in a urban area with nowhere to put it.

Do you have a backyard?

>no garage
>live on campus
>campus won't even let me refill wiper fluid
>all off-campus living is absurdly expensive

>garage tent

Jesus Christ why did I never know about these? I've been working on my car in my driveway in the rain like a pleb for like 6 years

> have the world's smallest garage
> literally only my car and some other things I need like my lawnmower and snowblower fit in there
> no room to do any work

Sure, but it's a masterpiece maintained by a gardening enthusiast. Dumping a tent on the lawn and driving my car through the fence is a no go.

>park car round car port as usual
>builders come round working on someone's roof
>skips full of concrete and shit
>dust everywhere
>side of my car is scratched to fuck
>'wasn't us mate'

Sure.

>tfw 1960's house
>tfw a mk6 Golf JUST fits width wise

RIP getting a land barge any time soon

>tfw shitty apartment like a block away from campus
>my neighbors are niggers who smoke weed and play rap music
>it always smells

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

>tfw barge fits in garage with six inches to spare on either end
>have to back it in so the driver's door is on the same side as the human-size garage door, or else sidle around the bumpers

Been lucky enough to have a roof over my head at my parents or bud's when I've been doing big things, but I've spent plenty of days doing shit outside, both summer and winter

Spent a good straight 10 hours outside fixing my Merc when the landlord slid a tractor into it, in -22c/-7F. Made me once again realise just how good it is to have a roof over your head, a set of walls and perhaps even a small heater

>>can't work on car in comfort and warmth
>tfw dealership tech
>A/C
>heat
>lifts for days
>tools
>more tools
>all the fucking tools
>get parts delivered in hours, if not 30 fucking minutes

>Spent a good straight 10 hours outside fixing my Merc when the landlord slid a tractor into it

Hope you (((accidentally))) slid a tractor into his house for that one.

>working on others' cars who probably dont appreciate cars
btfo

>not doing your hobby for a living

Thank you, I have been looking for this Jeb Bush edit since the Republican primaries.

fucking hell this happened to me at my last apt. i try not to stereotype but i know those fucking mexican handymen employed by my landlord were the reasons new scratches and dings kept showing up. fuck ur post triggered me so hard just thinking about

Nah. Him, his wife and his daughter, who all owned the apartments together, were super nice people and really reasonable. I got two months rent for free, and they even paid for the parts, which only came out to like $400 total due to the nearby scrapyard (barely a mile away) being very nice with their prices, and the prices on the few plastic parts I had to order from Mercedes being surprisingly low

>tfw forced to drive kei car because no garage

Why forces not havin a garage you to drive a kei car?

In nippon you cant buy a car if you dont have a parking space for it, unless its a Kei car
or something along those lines

>tfw three garages and only one car

>mfw no garage tent
>mfw no car i own will fit in infant garage
>mfw i say fuckit.

Bought a harley and $2,000 in plywood and 2x4. Litteral floor to ceiling shelves all the way around that cocksucker minus a spot to walk in.

>mfw no garage but now i don't live like a hoarder or have to throw my shit away.

>tfw decent garage
>but haven't used it all summer
>have to move soon
fuck

EGREGIOUS!

3 garages.

Nigga u wait.

Spring time im buy 5 acres ina woods.

Cant even pushmow cause of outbuildings.

Mfw my dreamhouse is a shithole in a junkyard.