Innovation that excites? I don't see anything exciting about this

Innovation that excites? I don't see anything exciting about this.

Other urls found in this thread:

social.cummins.com/cummins-build-5-0l-v8-turbo-diesel-nissan-titan-pickup-truck/
hybridcars.com/new-cummins-diesel-v8-coming-in-2015-pickup-truck/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only nice thing about it was Cummins spent a decade developing a v8 diesel for a half ton and Fiat which newly acquired Dodge wouldn't let them have it. So Nissan had to quickly throw together a truck to get the engine.

>Cummins spent a decade developing a v8 diesel for a half ton and Fiat which newly acquired Dodge wouldn't let them have it.

The fuck? why? i thought ram and cummins were besties?

fiat likes to piss in Mopar's gasoline. Look at the viper

nice last gen f150 op
how hard is develop a 150% upscale hardbody, call it titan and be done with it?

Cummins got tired of their wasted potential engines going into garbage american trucks. They finally said fuck it and let nissan use it so a good truck can use the engine

social.cummins.com/cummins-build-5-0l-v8-turbo-diesel-nissan-titan-pickup-truck/

>TEN YEARS
>T E N

Here's an article about the development before Nissan was even on the map.

hybridcars.com/new-cummins-diesel-v8-coming-in-2015-pickup-truck/

I do like the hardbody. That is something to get excited about.

So far, I've only seen 2 of these on the road. I know it's costly as fuck, but granted I've seen more expensive pickups on the road where I live than I've seen affordable ones..

Really, it's not that expensive when you compare it to the other diesel 1/2 ton. It's pretty comparable to the diesel Ram in terms of price

If it was SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper it would be awesome. But I'm not going to buy a $60k Titan. But to be fair to Nissan, similarly optioned and powerful trucks, cost as much or more.

>base 4x4 with diesel
>$54k
Why 4x4? WAYYYYY better re-sell value later.
Remove 4x4 it's still a cloth interior for
>$43k

I thought the base 4x4 diesel MSRPs at $41,500?

$45,500 base 4x4 diesel with NO options. If you go to nissan and build it with nothing extra clicked. The SV is $54k with only adding leather. Which I would prefer on a work truck since mud and dirt is a BITCH to get out of cloth and it has shit re-sale value.

WHY DO ALL TRUCKS LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME NOW
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's raised since the last time I checked pre gas motor option.
I managed $44,370. That's hardly a $60k truck, and $56k with no options. Which is apt for what it is.
If you're using it as a work truck, I'd suggest canvas seat covers. They're a hell of a lot more impervious than a leather option.

They look similar in the same way all trucks from 1976 looked similar.

Older trucks from the 20th century looks identical to each other also

>even considering a base model truck
>enjoy your 70% depreciation in 5 years.

the same way normies all look different

>Nissan
>"Innovation that excites"
>Hasn't updated the 370Z or GTR in a solid decade
>continues pumping out the blandest most boring ass cars on the market

yup