Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Goy up for Black Friday edition

>/mffg/ FAQ:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and monthly updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play and offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp
MFFG: new alliance - now recruiting!
Apply and leave in game name in thread.

>Latest:
>Tier-2 Update Patch (A-Force + BB) 11/16
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=597763

>Black friday stuff: too many shit
mobirum.com/en/futurefight

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=604157
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=603957
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=604206
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=605535
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=607459
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=607625
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=606690
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=604298
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=604264
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=607418
marvelfuturefight.info/
reddit.com/r/future_fight/wiki/index
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tell us user, what are you buying this week?

Eh, I'm not sure. I'm probably just going to buy a bunch of uniforms.

Copy pasting this from the previous thread in case you are too lazy to check the OP, thanks to the user that did it:
Welp, this is underwhelming but here we go:

>Remember the x200 class-specific selectors in the store for 1,250 shekels and then NM added more bonuses and raised the price? Well now you can buy the original bundle for 1,200 shekels
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=604157

>The recent Limited Qty Sales but now with Black Friday tokens
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=603957

>Tiered sales with Black Friday tokens - Mega 6* tickets, CNS, BAM
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=604206

>1+1+1 crystal packages - the ENTIRE amount is added to your VIP progress (great for those looking to increase their VIP level quickly and for much cheaper than usual)
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=605535

>7 day 6* ISO-8 giveaway
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=607459

>Battleworld Silk + Loki rewards
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=607625

>24 hour HOT TIME
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=606690

>50% (!!!) uniform sale
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=604298

>Mega T2 ticket on sale for 8,200 crystals (pic related)
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=604264

>Black Friday token redemption items
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=607418

I dunno, hence why i'm reposting from last thread.

VIP0 with just 2600 crystals here, considering my roster, what would be the best value for me during this sale?

>2 selector packages
>1 mega ticket tiered sale
>4 unis

>60 seconds after reset
>already 300 mega rank up tickets sold

Have

>selector packages
Unless it's a REALLY difficult to farm character to upgrade gears I won't suggest them.
Also iirc they also have a different pack with 200 bios for each category (that costed like 2200 crystals) but they are probably saving it for christmas.

Last year it was on Christmas too, and I think I'll be able to gather another 2000 by then, but the question is, then

>mega ticket(I have none of those and never bought them)
>4 unis

Looking at all this has made me realise something: the update is probably not happening next week. A lot of this, but most notably the daily check-in, are running up to 12/1. I guess that Interim Report 1 count-down actually was indicative of when we'd be getting it.

You already have G rider and Iron fist uni.

Do team bonuses only apply to the characters that enabled them (ShaRog and Agent13 for Sharon Squad) or the entire team as long as ShaRog and Agent13 is in it?

when is the uni sale?

Is this website new? might be cool to add it to the OP.
marvelfuturefight.info/

I was considering BB, Ock, and Destroyer, and then save the rest for the update.

If i didn't went for the ticket, that is.

The Mega-Tickets are great, but they also go on sale all the time. This 50% off uni sale is the first I've ever remember doing that. Sure it's only 125 crystals cheaper compared to the usual uni sale, but that's still a better deal than you're going to get any other time.

Also keep in mind that there is an update on the way so burning through all of your crystals probably isn't the best move. I'm definitely going to be using this as an oppurtunity to pick up some of the unis that I couldn't justify getting before (mostly because I'd be getting them purely for aesthetics and not because I really use the character.)

Entire team.

Ah ok, thanks m8

how do i into Spidey?
All gears at 20, all skills at 6. Old shit dodge gear.

but do i embrace it and go deeper, or try and stop while i still can?

Nothing or a lot of things I'll regret

Rift when

So are those daily isos a good daily reward?

>open game
>says uni sale
>check unis
>no sale
Nice

Unis it is, then, but now I'm kinda doubting something. BB and SpOck is a given, but who should I choose between Destroyer and Wasp?

I like the former's aesthetics more, but I'm actually building Wasp for my TL team, so...

>Destroyer: like the aesthetics, and got him there for the reflect, but he's really underbuilt. Plus, Asgardian update MIGHT bring something new for him.
>Wasp: gonna be working on her for at least 3 more weeks since I have to start investing in gears now, and gonna be used way more than Destroyer, but the uni is only for stats, which I don't even think they matter because I only care about her t2 passive

At this rate, I won't buy any of them.

Get him to T2 pretty much. Even with CW uni, at T1 there's not much he can do alone.

Reminder that you can buy 3 mega rank tickets with those 8k crystals.

>try and stop while i still can?

The next steps are twice more what you've spent so far, and increasing.

I'd say is up to you, m8.

>finally beat my first AB
im doing it mff, im doing it!

what toon did you used?

>mfw was gonna try and go from vip9 to 10 today for the extra rift shit
>would need 20k crystals to level up
Haha yea nah

>not just using $100 to buy crystals
Who let the poorfags in?

Wasp's uni actually has some subtle changes to her skills that makes her a lot better. Withou, most of her skills have her move a bit back or forward which means that if you're not careful, her skills will cause her to move out of her invulnerability dome and instantly die.

Her uni changes it so all of her skills put her back to exactly where she was standing when she used the skill, so you no longer have to worry about that happening.

Destroyer uni's proc and skill reworks makes it so he can actually deal some damage on his own rather than being nothing more than a kamikaze attack again energy damage users. But as you said, there's an Asgardian update on the way and who knows what's in store there. Destroyer could get nothing, a great T2, a shit T2, or while unlikely, there's always the chance of a new uni for him.

Wasp is probably the safer bet, but neither are a bad option. Also the Destroyer uni is the closest we'll ever get to having based Doom in the game.

Sharoggie and Loki, I mean I should've beaten it awhile ago but im a shitter that keeps getting hit by meteorites with low cooldown rating

>Also the Destroyer uni is the closest we'll ever get to having based Doom in the game.
Its so weird looking at Future Fight compared to every other Marvel game. It has just the weirdest roster of all time. Fucking Destroyer, Elsa Bloodstone, Gwenpool but not Cyclops, Doom, or Deadpool. Movies were a mistake.

Anyone actually seeing the uni sale?

I'd need to spend like $130 to level up to 10 and honestly I would probably not give a shit about doing it if I weren't planning to buy a new computer tonight
I'll get to 10 eventually I'm sure

Also why the fuck aren't the unis on sale right now? Where's my 50% off

>toon
DELETE THIS

Should I still buy the unis for iron fist and GR despite having them at *5?
New player kinda.

On one hand, I really like that it allows non-A-list characters to get in the game. I'd take Elsa and Gwenpool over Wolverine and Deadpool any day.

On the other hand, I'm a huge Fantastic Four fan and Cyclops and Cable are my favorite Marvel characters, so not having them hurts.

Yeah

If I had to choose one, should I get Iron Fist uni or G-Rider?

How do I got 4*+ obelisks and isos bros?

cheap bastard

FUCK COME ON

Why does it seem like the 8250 crystal jumped way up in price from the normal one? I would've sworn or was @ $10/1000 before the "sale".

reddit.com/r/future_fight/wiki/index

you have the world at your finger tips my friend

Combine/enhance then with fodder

Follow your heart.

No, seriously, follow your heart, both help with each other's survivality, though GR might need it more than Fister.

Okay guys I have a mega t2 ticket
Who out of these, excluding nico and songbird (already have them already all 20 gears gonna just naturally t2 them), should I use it on?
I tried to fit as many as I could on screen
Not pictured is deathlok but don't say him

Or should I just wait for the update and see what comes

Save it for the update Coalbro

That price-guide for VIP levels at the end of last thread was wrong, right?

Right?

it's wrong, the crystals you need are correct tho.

Oh thank god, most of my crystals have came from purchasing the VIP popups or the special deals now and then.

most shameful purchases were two of the anniversary packs

The crystal count is right. The cost isn't because it doesn't take into account special sales. For example, the BF 1 + 1 + 1 sale costs the same as a 550 crystal pack but comes with 1650. The Bio Sub and Stark Stash both give crystals towards VIP, but in fairly small quantities that are less than what you'd get if you just bought crystal packs.

So it's really impossible to give an exact "this is how much each rank costs" because that depends on what you buy.

',:^/

i'm bad with money and honestly when i saw that list i started hyperventilating

okay, it's probably more like I've only spent a few hundred, which is totally reasonable for a neet with full time income and no real expenses

Oh shit unis half off

Only really care about that, probably not gonna bite on their BF scheme

/^:',

They're not showing as half off for me, is it tomorrow or cyber monday only or something?

stop judging me

STAR LORD
like i did my 1st mega T2

if i get the mega T2 I'll be hoarding it tho

They aren't for me atm either, just saying I will buy a few at half off

When does the 24 hour hot time start? And the uni sale?
Gonna get wasp and daredevil unis finally

Yeah, same.

is Shang Chi good at 6* or does he need T2?
How do I into?

>i'm bad with money and honestly when i saw that list i started hyperventilating
i feel you but depression and a lot of self loathing made that list really easy to take in, more than i thought anyway

$25 for the 1650 package, yay or nay? it's the only money I have left.

I love At & T because I can put credit for my phone calls and internet and I can then use the money for buying shit on Future Fight and keep the calls, the messages and all the free shit

See guys the secret to being a whale is to just not think about it
Spend money irresponsibly and without thought! If you run out of money afterwards, deal with it then!
"it'll be fine" I tell myself as I waste money on a mobile game
"my future self can deal with being broke, it'll be fine"

see

Ok the unis are on sale now

HOW TO BE A WHALE
READ AND SPEEND

I was fine with just saying,"Fuck it, it's only a couple bucks. " until I got a fucking $700 credit card bill and it was all from mobile games. That was an eye opener.

Uniform gamechangers:

Floki
Elsa
Fedora ghost rider
Fisto

Anything wrong/missing?

Strange's duh.

Green Goblin as he's pretty meme with combat uniform

I get paid every Wednesday
If there's something I need in the game or something I want or a good sale, I'll buy it
Then I'll waste money IRL until like Saturday comes around and I have $10 and then I have to just wait for Wednesday again

Speed GG is absolutely superior to Combat GG.

>Whaling
',:^/

O-oops

Really? I had no idea uni version was better, thanks

ikr?-_-

>nice
>okay
>...fuck
Why can't good things happen

The meme is that he's shit

Is there any reason to pick New Avengers IF over ANAD IF? The -15% defense seems infinitely better than provoking attacks.

At the same time though, New Avengers IF looks so much better

both are pretty good and fullfill different roles, if I were to choose between one to use in Timeline I would choose Speed Goblin but Combat has his uses as a combat villain for shadowland

it's not that he's better but both are incredibly good and as far as combat characters go, Ultimate Green Goblin is just one tier behind Carnage

Thanks for there input guys

>Ultimate Green Goblin
>invincibility with 81% chance
>guard break immunity
>multipliers up the ass
>can defeat Thanos without heavy support

he's not shit

The difference is negligible enough that you should just go with the one that you prefer aesthetically. ANAD IF's 3* is defintely better than NA IF's, but if you think NA looks better than go with that. Taunt can be almost kinda useful in a combat rumble since it draws attention away from your allies and a well-built T2 IF's dodge and invulnerability will make him a better tank than most other potential teammates.

Where does this meme that ult goblin is worse come from? This is almost as bad as the netflix dd uni being better than ANAD.

here's the shitty jpeg the game throws at you to promote black friday
>they can't even jack up the image quality above 80%

>he doesn't already have both
lmao n00b
I fucked up and accidentally bought the 2nd one while drunk once

But I never said it was worse, I was the one saying that he stays meme with the Ultimate Goblin Uniform

and Combat lacks good meme characters so getting an extra one is pretty amazing

>already bought the $25
>end up with 8700 crystals
How the fuck do I avoid buying the mega t2 pack?

You don't

Buy it

It would be wiser to get a bio sub and get Carnage to t2 and then use the crystals on unis or mega tickets.
But I still feel like doing it, help

You could do that and save some crystals for the asgard update and unworthy thor.

or buy the t2 mega ticket

>VIP 3
>those bonus
This is a nice passive actually, wish I could reach 5 to give everyone a boost with rifts.

Shiet, so all this time it was you, Coal? Lmao

>new avengers IF looks so much better