First Car

What's a good first car that's cheap (up to £3,500), doesn't cost a lot to insure, has good upgrade potential and optionally has 4-5 seats?

Is it pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201611029358861?make=mazda&model=rx-8&logcode=p
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What's a good first car that's cheap (up to £3,500), doesn't cost a lot to insure, has good upgrade potential
Miata
>optionally has 4-5 seats?
Civic, I guess.

Subaru wagon.

I had a feeling these were my options, just thought I'd get a second opinion from Veeky Forums - thanks man.

Any years to look out for in specific for a civic?

There's no good first cars for britbongs, insurance is gonna rape you no matter what you get.

this also,

DO NOT GET A BLACKBOX INSURANCE POLICY

>wagon

Vomited

>DO NOT GET A BLACKBOX INSURANCE POLICY
I don't know how people could possibly think those are a good idea.

Are you gay? then get the Mx5

Get something small. also no point dropping £3500 on your first car. its going to cost that much to insure. My first car was a 1.4 Peugot 206 they are good first cars. I would also look at Vauxhall Corsa cause they silly cheap on insurance.

import a twingo.

Vauxhall Corsa so you can finger all the teen poon in maccas car park

you have shit taste

Third gen MR2 (or "MR-S").

Never heard of this before, looked it up, what the fucck

It's a trick. "install this telemetry box and you can save money on your insurance!*"

*[spoiler]the price you pay us upfront is the absolute minimum and you can expect to pay far, far more than you would just picking the cheapest non-blackbox insurance provider[/spoiler]

If you are gonna get an MX-5 get a pre-96 model and look at classic insurance. You'll be surprised at how cheap insurance is even for younger drivers

get an RX-8. outperforms the mx5, has 4 (real) seats, not the best looking car but infinitely better than a miata, can be found for the same price, and is cheaper to insure because it technically has 4 doors.

Get this one for £1500 and spend the other £2k on mods.
autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201611029358861?make=mazda&model=rx-8&logcode=p

Is an 09 CTS good for a first car

>telemetry everytime you drive
>literally botnet

Why do people fall for this in $CURRENT_YEAR?

He doesn't want his engine to blow every 20,000 km

NOTHING TO HIDE
NOTHING TO FEAR

>tfw fell for the black box policy

Thanks Hastings Direct.

Should have went with Hastings Essential m8.

How old is OP?

Fiat Punto HGT