Hope trump wins

>hope trump wins
>Put up fuck trump shirts for sale
>only sell 1 shirt

God fucking dammit.

Post times you failed miserably at a business venture.

Other urls found in this thread:

columbiaspectator.com/news/2016/11/09/columbia-students-reel-shock-disgust-trump-victory
columbiaspectator.com/news/2016/11/09/after-trump-victory-some-professors-move-postpone-midterms
redbubble.com/people/gunmaster2s2/works/23795391-untitled?p=triblend-tee&style=triblend-tee&body_color=black_triblend&print_location=front
redbubble.com/people/wpersonw1/works/23817597-fuck-trump?asc=u&grid_pos=1&p=sticker
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how many shirts did you have in your inventory? howmuch did it cost you?

Nothing, it was a stolen design from google images. I just uploaded it on redbuble and slapped on appropriate tags.

i tried to shill my shirts during the( he's not my president) twitter trend, got pissed when i was just getting shirt views but no sales.

pic related

>Pixellated
>Big black box
Jesus that looks like shit.
No wonder nobody bought it.

should've sold them at my university

columbiaspectator.com/news/2016/11/09/columbia-students-reel-shock-disgust-trump-victory

columbiaspectator.com/news/2016/11/09/after-trump-victory-some-professors-move-postpone-midterms

I'm not a fucking artist.

You should buy my shirt and shill it for me. I'd be willing to share profits with you.

Couldn't you have just made a png image with a translucent background of text and then paste it on the shirt?

No idea what you're talking about.

I would do that if I wasn't a total neet and knew about 0.01% of the people on this campus.

But i bet someone with any social skills at all could make thousands a day selling this at a table in the middle of my campus, to be completely honest. People BURNED TRUMP SCARVES AND TIES ON OUR LIBRARY STEPS the night he was elected

I would shill your shirts OP but I'm in Canada. No protests here

If you have any sort of webstore or way to order them, I can shill the fuck out of that though. I have access to a lot of huge social media groups on campus

redbubble.com/people/gunmaster2s2/works/23795391-untitled?p=triblend-tee&style=triblend-tee&body_color=black_triblend&print_location=front

Link to my page. made my avatar an ovulating females because i thought it'd increase sales, i'm not actually a female

redbubble.com/people/wpersonw1/works/23817597-fuck-trump?asc=u&grid_pos=1&p=sticker

Advertise my shit too. I tried selling t shirts right after the election but I realized I screwed up the dimension sizing

I spent years making anime stuff for weebs and i once spent 3 months on a design, late nights and early mornings drawing and redrawing it, is was my best design and a week after I put it up, i saw shitty facebook tshirt pages selling it on their pages after stealing it from me. I haven't even made a cent on it and I git a cease and desist letter from the overseas anime country and they took down my work with some BS copyright law
Now I see my design on amazon jp and on funimation store (before they lost the FMA license)

That's what you getting for believing hard work pays of.

Have a link of the design?

Lel, you trying to jew him out of his design too?

>I'm not a fucking artist.

That kind of attitude is poison to a businessman. Doesn't matter if you're not an artist. You produce the best product you can without raising the material cost.

Because if you don't, someone else will.

Was it an original character or a character from a anime franchise?

Just search up FMA shirt, its basically the rainbow lineart of edward and al standing back to back
It was always my favorite when it was used on a black shirt, the illu file is somewhere on a Skydrive

>just search up FMA shirt

What?

"Black shirt Edward and Al Rainbow"
The tshirt looks incredibly similar to one of these shits

I can't produce the best product i can working on a time restrait. I thought of the idea when trumps win was guaranteed. i needed to be quick if i wanted to ride the lib rage train.

Too bad i'm a friendless neet with no social media presence. probably could've made bank if i was chad.

Not trying to shill myself but I've got this going on, don't know how to show /pol/ without getting b& for advertising

>Liberal tears lube

>Lasts for a second term
>Literally slippery
>Imported from the west coast
>It's gonna be huge
>slippery bubble blubber juice
>silky breakdown extract

I think that's relevant to the thread, since that's a pretty shitty product.

How is it doing?

149 views and it's been up for an hour, 1 favorite 1 private message saying hell yeah man, going to put more time into the label and make it look better but just trying to get it up, figured angry liberals would do the advertising for me, the views shot up faster than all my other items

Just ride out twitter trends of trump supporters.

Right now they're pissed of at some company for doing being liberal.

@ the company with your product.

30% profits go to me.

I still don't like your product but I admire your hustle, wish I had that.

I understand, I'm not even telling my family about this one, keeping it seperate from all my other shops. Thinking of shilling on /pol/ by messaging this shop with one of my other shops with a screen of some premium bantz, indirectly drawing attention, also signing up for a twitter.

It's the sort of thing people will share but no one will buy

You don't know that. I made my shirt design on a meme generator website and sold 1 through hardcore shilling.

That's ok I guess, I can always take the labels off and change the name and just sell fucking lube, even have multiple different names depending on season/holiday/news, plus i have ingredients for like 100 gallons of lube so I'm set for life.

How do you make the product and how do you ship?

Isn't it frustrating to ship small items all the time?

could be a joke gift. If it's a sale, it's a sale.

Googled "how to make lube" and watched a youtube video this morning, when I woke up with this idea, I print shipping labels directly off etsy and just stick it on the package, I live 2 blocks away from my post office, ladies there are even customers of mine, I just plop everything on the counter and they handle it when I'm on my way to work.

you ship them once weekly. This is common and acceptable for small webstores. Buy packaging in bulk, use basic program that creates labels for you, make one trip to post office a week/every third day/whatever

where is it up?

liberaltears.etsy.com

#LiberalTears is so big right now trying to use it to my advantage.

Took me a moment to realize what FMA meant, sorry.

Anyway, you make art based on a hugely popular show, then get pissed that someone licensed by the show rips you off? It's not BS copyright law man, it's important.
Imagine the shoe was on the other foot: How do you think Matt Furie feels about people cashing in on Pepe?

I would understand if it was not based on anyone's IP, or even if it was a parody, but pragmatically you asked to be ripped off.

In that specific case it would have taken you literally 30 seconds to do what said.

Also fuck off with this "Chad" business. That's just a coping mechanism and you're too scared to admit you know it. You can fucking do it! UNEET YOURSELF GODDAMNIT!

Are you saying If i was an attractive male with a large social following on sites like Facebook and twitter i probably wouldn't have been able to make more money?

neither am i
that shit's piss easy to fix

>Post Teespring ad
>Get great post engangement
>Hope to finally start making sales
>Wow nothing happens...

Why is ecommerce so cruel?

>Selling a print on demand product on the print on demand site.
I sell via shopify and merch.
I only go to PoD sites when I'm trying to look for design ideas or to just steal designs.

I've made a good amount of sales with similar designs to what you have and using FB/Instagram ads.

I'll assume it's cool to steal your idea since you stole it from someone else.
I can post results for you in a few days if I ever get around to it.

The trump is not my president one i made personally, you will be sued if/when caught using it.

here ya go OC trump as a raddlesnake in shitty hipter tier drawing JUST 4 u. all rights r urs. Its even a good reolution for you

go Put it on a shirt

Make me FAMOUS gibe exposure pls

>>an females

>an ovulating females

Retard

I did an anti Trump t-shirt too. 0 sold. Luckily I gambled on him.

I live in an area that doesn't respect trademark or copyright laws.
You're welcome to try though.

It would help, but it isn't exclusively correlated.
That is what he is trying to tell you, you're just using it as an excuse for your failure.

> "ow I failed, well, must be because I'm antisocial and ugly, I will never succeed, no use in trying again right?"

That's retarded. That's like saying if i ran a race with people much faster than me and i claimed i would've been faster if i had the physical qualities that make a man fast i would just be making an excuse for my failure.

Being a retard is not a good quality to have if you intend to be a nobel prize winner, recognizing so is not excusing your own stupidity.

As an opportunist and an artist, I came here for this exact reason to see if I can profit from the outcomes of the election, I say you would probably need to know a lot of SJWs on FB or some other social site to advertise to first. Recently yesterday I walked in on a protest and watched it go on. I think if you want to market stuff like that, I'd advise doing it in populated areas or cities like Seattle or NewYork.

As an artist who is already known, I feel like I will be able to make some profit in my town.

I tried to start several online businesses. One was a bookkeeping software that I spent like 2 weeks developing, it flopped.

Built a CRM with email marketing integration, it flopped.

Tried to start an affiliate marketing website for bicycle parts and it flopped.

Started a personal finance blog and it made $5 in ad revenue before traffic died off.

Can't seem to find my niche yet.

Hey, anyone know a good place to shill bodybuilding t shirts ?

That is literally what you said >"Too bad i'm a friendless neet with no social media presence. probably could've made bank if i was chad."

Being a neet is a choice. "Chad" is just a cope word for losers who refuse to accept they have responsibility for their own circumstance.

And more to the point, you complained that you couldn't do a good job with this shirt design because you were after a quick buck.
Well guess what? WORK FASTER.
Be more efficient. I forgot what they call it in Production Analysis or Value Chains, but it's when you do an efficiency drive, you find how you can produce things quicker. Then you're better positioned to take opportunities, be they meme T-shirts, or bumper stickers or whatever the fuck you may shill in future.

you need to know exactly where to sell it because right now it seems like you made a t shirt and hoped some aliens would know about your t shirt and buy it.

>Chad is a cope word

I guess if i just work really hard i'll grow tall, magically become more intelligent, and become attractive.

I hate retards now, those lazy cunts. If only they worked really hard they could be as intelligent as everybody else.

I think it's funny how it's not okay to make fun of some people with disabilities that are the manifestation of genes, but once we get to things like height, intelligence, and attractiveness, genes don't matter.

You wouldn't tell someone that has genes that results in them having a weak immune system which results in them having a disadvantage at life that they're coping if they claim people with healthy immune systems are lucky, but it's okay to shit on semi normal people for having disadvantages phenotype properties that are a manifestation of their genes.

You grammar is still wrong.
>an
>plural

You grammar is wrong too.

Fox and the grapes

How is this fox and grapes? i'm calling out hypocrisy. Do you even understand what fox and grapes is about?

Not really too surprised by the response though.