>/ss/
>straight shota

The one most likely to ban anime

Literally who?

HRE or Byzantine

Soooo ERE

At least Byz has something to do with Rome

HRE because I'm German and I'm proud of my nation's history

Yeah that's a tough one, Eastern Roman provinces that were led by actual Roman Emperors under Roman Law or some copycat barbarian "empire" that cropped up a couple centuries later.

you forgot someone op

Legitimately, why is he blonde? Were there a fair number of Sultans with Balkan genes that might have given them lighter hair? Is there any historical backing for this?

Ottomans
>White

This shit ain't funny...

yeah, pic related is the heir of the Osman dinasty

also some of the sultans were blonde i think

Kebabs being white

WE HAVE LOST

happened hundreds of years ago, bro

if varus never lost teutoberg ud have a roman empire stretching all the way to the baltics with the extinction of native britons by 350ad. likewise constantines east equivalent in this time line placates the rest of the world under the unification of christianity.

whiter than gayreeks, at any rate

My nigga.

Pretty sure he's supposed to be Central Asian anyway.

Pic related, neo-Sogdians.

They're supposed to be more of a Cuman/Kipchak/Khazar cognate anyway as I understand, being horseniggers and all

Byzantine obviously.

Their arms and armour look Ottoman (Which in itself was a combination of Central Asian, Persian and Byzantine)

I guess it's basically loosely based on Turks before and after Ottomans.

What is the source of this? Reverse search turns up nothing

Shoukoku no Altair

Mahmut in particular is said to come from a tribe/ethnic minority that favors falconry with eagles, most other Turkish subjects aren't as fair as him. Turkiye shows signs of formerly being a tribal confederacy.

this

>insinuating

>tfw Otto III wanted to merge the 2 so we wouldn't have to choose, but he died too soon to make it happen;
In 991 Princess Theophano died and the young Otto III became Emperor
under the regency of his grandmother Adelaide. He “dreamed of reuniting
the two empires [of East and West] into one one day, so as to restore universal
peace – a new imperial peace comparable to that of Augustus, a Roman
Empire which would embrace once more the orbis terrarum before the end of
the world that was announced for the year 1000.” To signify that the
Renovatio Imperii Romani (originally a Carolingian idea) had truly begun, he
moved his court from Aachen to Rome, and began negotiations with the
Byzantine Emperor for the hand of a daughter or niece of the basileus that
would enable him to unite the two empires in a peaceful, matrimonial way.

I remember reading in a medieval Europe textbook once that there was at least one incident of a HRE Emperor writing to a Byzantine Emperor and addressing him as "My Brother". When the Byzantine Emperor sent his reply, he instead addressed him as "My Son" as a slight to the entire HRE.

Never was able to find the source of that again though, would Veeky Forums know?

The Osmanoglu family are as Turkish as the Gluecksburgs were Greek. This is the same with all of Europe's Royal families. They've been marrying Europeans for centuries.

Roaches very self conscious about their skin color. They intentionally only show the blondes who are descended from European slaves and particularly another race and hide the real turks, swarthy turks even try to hide themselves.

>anime
stop

That's manga. This is anime.

France is the rightlful heir.

>osman dynasty
>literally the dynasty that's interbred with Western europeans every generation
>somehow is supposed to prove turks aren't shitskins
Scurry away

yeah sure

but we are talking about the Ottomans here

ottomans≠turks

why the fuck people are triggered by white turks is beyond me, I'm not a guy cherry picking white turks to get accepted by angry right wingers on a mongolian board, but your obession is as absurd. I'm a green eyed blond turk and got called a mongol by an armenian few years ago, kek.

most blonde-white turks are either, locals of north east and north west, or muslims who migrated from balkans-russia during 19th century. Not "slaves" per se, if you were a muslim you were a turk. Religion literally became nationality,

And it went both ways, a lot of Turkish Christians(who spoke turkish) migrated to greece. look up karamanlides