Post driving inspo

post driving inspo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4P1PWkoxBIo
youtube.com/watch?v=HU_W2ajqXjw
amazon.com/gp/product/0912656468/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
amazon.com/gp/product/0760305188/ref=pd_sim_14_8?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=STW4XQZ53VH5MWF449Z8
amazon.com/gp/product/0760340501/ref=pd_sim_14_4?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=STW4XQZ53VH5MWF449Z8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>google
I'm not surprised

youtube.com/watch?v=4P1PWkoxBIo

Ryan Grosling inspires my dick to rise

Im gonna have to try that trick

LOVE IS IN DANGER

that's depressing

bump

>new toyota commercial with an ae86
>them feels
I wish we got commercials like this in canada

I would someday like to become a good enough driver to do shit like this. How do you even learn this shit in the first place? I not doing that on public roads because safety and not wanting a prison term and I doubt tracks would appreciate me doing dangerous shit there either.

you just need a high speed car with slippery tires and know how to lose traction on the backend easy. though it's not that simple.

Practice and lots of money for when you inevitably fuck up going sideways at speed.

Gonna get a 97 Bathurst when I get my P's.

I'm doing the same thing, chucking in a Camry V6 though for power similar to the turb one

youtube.com/watch?v=HU_W2ajqXjw
lmao

>Get up to 60 and the wind feels like...
>you're touching a boob
Holy fucking shit

Oh wait there's like 20 of them and they've all got the same plot and shit but just different people and locales?

That's lame but also kind of neat.

Are you serious?

On an aircraft tarmac like that, such as at Sebring, it's so fucking stupidly easy.

Just go fast, lift off the throttle and turn, and it'll throttle lift oversteer in any well balanced or rear heavy car with double wishbone or a similar multilink rear.
Then counter steer the wheels and give it throttle as needed to shift the weight back again, or even more to hold a power oversteer.

>ignore the woman meme
>acquire 80s shitbox to hoon with your not gay friend
its the best commercial

Also, there are good books out there. There were two racing books I read before I even got my drivers license, and knowing what I read from them made everything I felt driving come natural. I guess it helps to have a decent understanding of physics, but even then you REALLY want to understand how your suspension is reacting.

amazon.com/gp/product/0912656468/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Is one that I read. It's really great because it teaches you the truth about things like body roll and other effects of the suspension that retarded ricers and most of Veeky Forums doesn't understand, and a lot more.
I forgot the other... I think "Speed Secrets"? amazon.com/gp/product/0760305188/ref=pd_sim_14_8?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=STW4XQZ53VH5MWF449Z8 The cover looks different though. idk.
amazon.com/gp/product/0760340501/ref=pd_sim_14_4?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=STW4XQZ53VH5MWF449Z8 Is a newer one

Both are really easy reads. Lots of illustrations in "Make Your Car Handle". Even if you don't like reading books, don't be a fucking baby and do it. You'll go a lot faster and it can save your life.

Those look really, really shit. Get some double lights or bar lights. Or at the very least custom fab some DRLs to fill in some of the space.

Fucking this, those greentexts about the government forcing people to use self driving cars get to me all the time

>will never have 80s weeb shitbox because live in south america
>tfw not sexual tension bro to go on drives with and hate on whores
I'll just give up this hobby and drive my econobox like a old lady