sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/mcy/5852859962.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KUfzMDryA94
youtube.com/watch?v=5YKCTgrc4gE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

all girls are sluts

spiral zone

This is healthy, let it all out here.

the sooner you find out the better

In fact I wanted a CR250, but it cannot be legally de-tuned so I can't drive it with A2 european license.
Anyway, as snappy as it might be, I will learn on it with patience and responsibility....what could possibly go wrong......

a detuned RS250 sounds like an even worse idea as now you have even less powerband.

It'll go nice around corners but.

2-stroke is a meme.

found the nobike

DANK
WEBM

no. The guy who is talking about wanting an RS250 and CR250 is literally a nobike. He could be like everyone else and get a GS500 but he's insistent on getting a ring dinger because the memes said it was "more fun."

Anybody else almost die today? Had my first mini heart attack this morning.
>Riding to school
>Relatively busy road, 35mph
>Road is damp from morning sprinkles
>Come around a corner and the back of a flatbed is poking out of a driveway with its reverse lights on
>Brake lights are on and it is stopped, so I continue to plan to ride past it
>traffic coming towards me, I am about 100ft away from passing behind the truck, truck's brake lights go off, and I immediately hit the brakes
>Rear end fishtails, truck jerks to a stop
>I choose to let go of the brakes and hit the throttle to regain control and shoot between oncoming traffic and the back of this truck, about two fifths of the lane
Not sure if this all makes sense in text, but thinking about it again is getting me [spoiler]excited/[spoiler]

2-stroke is basically like twice the power of an equalivant displacement 4 stroke AND similar weight. It's obviously superior.

>tfw waiting at a traffic light for a car to show up because the sensors are not calibrated right and don't see bikes

I just go when no cars

always slow down just in case

cagers do NOT see you and WILL do something retarded

>riding on wet, uneven muddy road
>make zero mistakes
felt good desu

I'm sure they didn't forget to calibrate the camera

You are legally allowed to run the light once you've waited 120 seconds or 2 light cycles.

But I usually just go whenever traffic allows

I will not keep it de-tuned

>muh hp/l
Or you could just have more displacement because there's nothing saying you can't.

quithe faggotry and post

B I K E S ! ! ! ! ! !

are you a newer rider?

you will need to get used to this, set up the brakes and slow down ahead of time "buffer" (get as far away from the hazard as you can) and yeah, sometimes it comes down to blasting the throttle and making the gap.

what are some really cheap bikes that are good for starting on?

friend of mine needs transportation and is interested in bikes but is pretty poor

ninja 250s and honda rebels both hover around a grand

Here it's legal to go through the light after waiting 60 seconds

gsxr 750

I suppose you could "detune" it by getting a set of expansion chambers tuned for better low-mid range power at the expense of some up top. That way you get a broader power band and meet the regulations.

cb500
gs500
drz400

Ninja 250, ninja 500, GS500, CB500, CBR250, rebel, etc. In general cars are much more practical and no more expensive however.

everyone is already talking about bikes you stupid fuckhead

no such rule in muh country

>tfw listening to nothing but naysayers about how I'm going to die on a motorcycle
>tfw don't want to wind up a splat of blood all over the highway because of some fat bimbo on her smart phone
>tfw still want to ride

good luck finding a street-legal DRZ for $1k or less.

have an outdated and incomplete infographic m8

go to bed Daniel

Dirt bikes can be a helluva lotta fun if you have any trails nearby.

except a $1000 car has a good chance of being very, very shit

Don't talk to people about bikes and
JUST
DO
IT

0/10 doesn't even have a gs500

which is why I said it is incomplete
not even a meme grom

>manlet bikes

The two stroke lightweight,makes the best noise ever, smells good and is easy to tune and work on. Plus, it's mounted on a serious bike that handles well and goes great on the track. If tuned properly, it can be faster than many 600cc sports bikes

btw moot spend your google shekels on buying Veeky Forums back plz

I'm srs, the 2MB limit on /b/ is just killing me. Can't post most of my dank motogp webms in trap threads

Such is moto life

Move to a REAL country

>btw moot spend your google shekels on buying Veeky Forums back plz
Thatd be nice. But he's dead!

Tank grips worth it y/n?
If so, which brands are recommended?

So you're buying it for the track then? You shouldn't need to restrict it now since licensing regulations apply only to public roads.

Should i go full FLCL guys?

sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/mcy/5852859962.html

Yes, a thousand times yes.

But only if you ride hard.

Stop being such a whore and close your legs

>real country
Don't you live in Japan jr

everyone tells me that until i asked myself "why am i seeking validation from nobikes"

For both track and street. I plan to tune it to 70hp changing exhaust, heads, sparks, ecu, reeds, jets and stuff like that, all after putting some nice wheels on and proper rubber. I find it hard to think it's impossible to learn to ride a bike like this as a first bike, maybe it will take more time.

I don't know what that is, I live in the US of A

Aren't you the faggot in Hawaii? If so, I feel bad for you. Cali is more American than that tourist trap. Should of let the nips rape and kill all the natives

>first bike
>I want to tune my t-stroke 250 to 70hp
You'll have a lot to learn before you do any of that. And I hope you realize that when you tune a small engine like that for big peak HP it's not only very peaky, but also very short lived.

But do as you wish.

>Should of
It's "should have"
Also, that's Octo. I live on the east coast

The only reason I won't get a 2-stroke is because I am terrified that it will seize on me on the highway and I won't be able to catch the clutch in time and die.

Inc about you're shitty Grammer policing. I'm halfway shit faced anyhow.

You niggers need real trips. I'll just pretend ur him. Faggot

Who here has had alcohol and then ridden a motorcycle? Stories?

I'll start. I got home safely after a beer but I wouldn't do it again unless I had to

Reported

Actually a freer exhaust and better quality fuel like avgas mix can make tuned rgv engines reliable. I will rebuild every 16k km or so.
And if it's peaky, I'll get used to it.

Nice

Meh it's stupid, not something you should do for fun.
If you are able to balance fine and didn't drink much and need to get home, then I don't think it's a huge issue

Smoked 3 marijuanas then rode home. Almost died on driveway

techspec gripster

Buddy of mine is terrible at that.
He can have 1 beer and wait 3 hours but his balance is still off.

I seized one of my 2 smokes at about 120km/h without crashing, just gotta git gud

>Get asked by HS organization sponsor that I help out to pick up some pizza's for the kids while I'm out riding
>Spend 3 minutes bungie-cording the fuck out of the boxes, fuckers ain't going no where.
>Pizza place near a kinda awkward intersection, have to wait for traffic to clear to turn left.
>Decide fuckit and pull into the center turn lane and wait there.
>Wild grandma appears in landship.
>She can't navigate curve for shit, straddling the center lane, half in half out.
>Cannot into any other lane because worktrucks (give no fucks).
>Pull onto right most line of turn lane, nearly mess myself as grandma continues to straddle lane but misses me.
>Turn back and watch as powder blue landship stops straddling lanes and turns right, cutting across lanes illegally and nearly hits red compact car.

Pizzas were okay.

After dropping them off I pick up some cut in half tennis balls (ezrat cones) and practiced some slow speed stuff. Spent nearly an hour driving around the inside and outside of a 25' circle trying to hug the lines as best I could. I suck.

Afterwards I rode some FM roads and watched the sunset.

>Cali is more America

nigga, the state of California hates America

California hates the constitution

California hates your freedom

California hates the foundations that the founding fathers had bled to make this country

also, California hates America

950 is too much for that

How about we all just agree that America is a shit country in general and it is only getting worse?

LISTEN UP G COS THE MORAL IS THIS
NEVER FALL IN LOVE COS A BITCH IS A BITCH

youtube.com/watch?v=KUfzMDryA94

fuck that shit. niggas problem no my problem
youtube.com/watch?v=5YKCTgrc4gE

Californian here.
Dont lump us all in together you faggot.
Not all of us are a bunch of bleeding heart liberal crybabies worrying about muh enviroments.
We have some dumbass laws here though.

It turned into a shit country ages ago, america has not been cool since 9/11 happened.

You guys let the terrorists win which is fucking hilarious considering how Americans always talk about their freedumbs

I'm surrounded by this horseshit in the bay m8.

Sad truth :(

Idk about a shit country, but it is getting worse with all the excess spending and handouts

Not to generalize, but it is considered the most liberal state in the country.
I have a friend who lives there and says even voting is almost pointless because the general public there leans so far left.

I don't think it turned to shit, but we shouldn't have involved ourselves in what was almost another Vietnam. We should have either sent in teams to take out the leaders of the terror groups or just bombed the fuck out of them in return. I would have preferred the latter, but gotta stay PC so the best option was probably the former.

is your bike your only vehicle?

Snake skin, C3, or High fusion?

>"omg user you're gonna get yourself killed"
>"y-yeah"

Im in the Bay too so i feel your pain.
Its not as bad the further East you go, like in the Delta.

The state gets better the further away from all the dirty hippies, crybaby techies, and stupid SJWs.

If we could somehow surgically remove Berkeley and SF we would be okay.

Yes

the old guy that used to ride harleys in his prime told me the only time he ever rode his bike sober was to the bar

Yeah, but I'm probably gonna buy an early 2000's truck / suv once my income allows it and I'm out of the service.
For now, my next vehicle will be a bigger bike.
Nothing can compete with a bike for a DD, they're too much fun

that helmet is sexy as fuck

its the shark raw

I think you mean retarded as fuck

>riding with gf on back on the way home
>fair is in town so traffic is a fucking shitshow
>dodge 3 accidents at 3 intersections in a row from people running red lights
>next intersection
>car ahead of me changes lanes to the right
>I stay in my lane and begin passing
>as my front tire is lined up with his, he makes a hard sharp left into me
>we eat shit, hard
>gear does it job but we both still have to go to ER
>fractures and sprains and shit
>fast forward 3 days
>been dealing with doctor visits and surgeries and attorneys and adjusters
>dropping gf off at home in car
>suddenly deer
>front of car is demolished, but luckily no more in juries, and no previous injuries are worsened

I'm debating on chugging this bottle of oxycodone I was given. Should I? Or will it get better?

anyone here wear gear ALL the time? i'm thinking about buying this. $430

yes, please let me keep it skid demon

drugs are for loosers user

be the uebermensch user

Yeah I do, riding hoodie, over-pants, full ankle boots, gloves, helmet, errything mang.

something a nobike faggot would say, lmfao

>running errands
>get off bike
>flip visor open
>walk into bank's ATM alcove
>teller staring at me
>Oh yea I guess I can see why she'd be nervous
>take helmet off
>deposit check at ATM
>leave

Guess she thought I was going to rob the place

I hate how your state counts so much for the liberal vote every presidential election.
I wish it were just straight up popular vote :/

This, they'll really fuck up your life if you get addicted to hard stuff

i lol'd

>owns meme helmet
>only posts exhausted memes
kill yourself

do all leathers have a race fit or are there more street oriented leather jackets that don't force me to hunch over into riding position?

what really mattters is that it's full face

now post your fucking helmet

>I bought a adhesive mohawk for my Icon Variant
>I am becoming the cancer I originally despised
>mfw