Just bought pic related. As you can see...

Just bought pic related. As you can see, some of the panels on the front are gray while the rest of the car is the original yellow. Looks pretty shit. What sort of cool interesting stuff could I do to make it look good besides trying to color match the gray panels with yellow or painting the whole car.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bUBhJM2An34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Leave it be. So everyone knows what a retard you are buying a wrecked car.

Unless you're good a colormatch is going to look like shit. Do the while car in yellow plastidip or something.

>seeing an 80s wedge car with all the front panels replaced in primer gray
>buying it

If you're buying a decrepit sports car and are immediately trying to find stuff to make it look good then you are not gonna make it.

cosmetics last

yellow isnt a bad color.

start looking for inspo pics.

Op here, a guy at my old work did this with his corolla. Its a possibility.

>fender bender = wrecked
WEW LADS

but also this

>Obvious massive front end damage
>First thought is cosmetics
You deserve the frame damage honestly

Yeah, fuck it up more, that's a great idea

1. Brand new engine and trans with less than 1000 miles
2.fenders were replaced cause rust not accident
3. family member is original owner
4.by buying I mean basically given
5.inside is 100% and right hand drive for snowflake status
6. I already have a daily
7. if you keep reading you might miss the bus

That looks really good. Im concerned with how difficult color matching a old color like Mazda yellow this though as Ill be doing most of the work myself or with friends.

>I-its wasn't wrecked guys it was just rust!

You're not helping yourself.

>heheh, your project car isn't flawless!
Whatever man.

kinda want one of these. should i get this or a miata?

Yea man, thats the stuff. I really want to bring it back to classic status. It was imported back in the 1980s by a family member so putting all the cool japan only stuff on and reverting it back to original form would be the tits.

These are more maintenance heavy then miatas obviously, but both are pretty similar. You should defiantly read up on rotary engines before you even start looking at one.

That's fucking stupid.

Reminder:
youtu.be/bUBhJM2An34

Don't try and color match yellow ever. It fades quickly, so it will be a slightly different shade even when it's like 6 months old. Just respray the whole car.

I'll put in votes for Mazda Competition Yellow Mica or Safety Cone Orange Satin Plastidip.

Forgot my pic, as usual.

ITT : $700 usd wrap don't exist, i need a 10k full repaint.

What is a wrap ? You mean something 10 times less expensive than paint, that cannot be fucked up and that is superior in every way ?

I was really looking into plastidip. Seems like a pretty good idea as im pretty indecisive about colors and would love to be able to change every year or 2.