WAT Racing Ontario Shoot

Just dumping some pics for my Veeky Forumstists.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/subaru/comments/5816iu/people_asked_me_to_post_more_so_heres_another_one/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pls be in london

Anyone in Kingston?

Night shoots are the best.

Bump

Classic integra.

Bump

man that's a nice car

Is that a man

Average canadian man

Would you rather ride the girl or the car?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

dem stickies

Who is this girl?

I know this is a WAT photoshoot because I see one of these cars almost every day

I just jacked off to your girlfriend. Sorry dude

>I see one of these cars almost every day

which one?

Killed the highlights so much it looks fucking grey.
>VSCO makes me good at photos.

This is lewd

I wish her face wasn't blurry.

My top 5 from the shoot.

Post feet God dammit

>a bunch of Veeky Forums autists let a 3D woman pose on their cars and didn't REEEEEEEEE about scratching the paint

Unexpected

This is a weird part of car culture I've yet to experience. Night meets here are full of high school mexican kids.

we in canada tho

You

I thought the same thing, after seeing the face in the close up, I'm pretty sure that's a dude, that's why there's a wig

I think she's a girl. Sorry, bro.

/osg/ promo??????

Car is from CFB Borden

Am I wrong?

I see. The cars are the same. The models look different.

We had someone different last time. Everyone thought this was a trap.

Hes got the facial features of a feminine boy. It's a dude, enjoy your trap

Nice trap fag

I'm just trying to picture how this went down when you invited your friends. "Hey I have this model that's going to dress like she's going to comicon or some shit... want to bring your lowered accord out?"

>implying that's a bad thing
What, are you guys fucking gay?

how the hell idd you find these girls? post to cl or something?

>Girl

On the DL though, you can find girl starting out in modeling who will do photo shoots like this at car meets.. Its very common

>dat grain
what the fuck, did you shoot a Rabal at ISO 1 million or something? Bring a fucking flash and a softbox, you god damn casual.

Some of us have friends that happen to be girls.

Triggered

Toronto m8

This is a convincingly feminine pose but from the other pics I do think it's a guy. Besides the face, the waist is too thick for how slim "she" is.

when did this happen?

Not the same shoot, but i was at that shoot. This is a pic i took of my god machine.

These are the only pictures that are objectively good because they aren't at over 9000 ISO with a quick shutter and high aperture.

This

All that negative space...

This photographer was fucking ass. My favourite pics were phone shots desu

Anyone else almost wrap their car around a tree on this road? Looked so great on Google maps but it had so many potholes my shitbox just couldn't handle it and nearly snap oversteered into a ditch.

Nigga, sometimes negative space can be used to convey the sense of space better, to evoke whatever feeling, wander; etc. get outta here with you're static mindset.

I wish she wasn't in the picture
>3DPD

We /p/ now?

I've been there plenty of times, road a shit but it sounds like you suck at driving

Probably is. I've never really tested the limits of grip before except on a quad on gravel roads. I never realised there was a cluster of roads with actual turns in those parts until a couple weeks ago.

Can't believe I missed this, or even lacked the knowledge it happened.

I'll have to be at the next one. Hopefully back on the road in May.

Sometimes yall just need to stop being pretentious and have fun

I saw a pic of that car by the same photographer on Reddit and the title of the post said it was a Subaru. What fucking Subaru is that? If it is one, I've never seen it before.

tl;dr: what car is that?

It's a datsun 240/260/280z.

they usually get called porches, but ive been called a mustang before :P

She's got a wide waist.

Why the fuck did he call it a Subaru then?

reddit.com/r/subaru/comments/5816iu/people_asked_me_to_post_more_so_heres_another_one/

Is he just retarded?

I saw hat post too, my first thought was that there was a subaru behind them and he was making a joke, but i just realized there isnt one behind them. In that case he may be retarded, or just saying it sarcastically(also retarded)

RIP paul walker tho

it's a fairlady z

WHO IS THIS SEMEN DEMON

Some weeb bitch.

wouldn't you be worried she'd crack your carbon fiber bonnet or something? I don't think they are very flexible

So, are people on Veeky Forums that go to meet's actually cool or nice folk?
I've only ever ran into one dude in a beater Volvo with stickies all over while I was on my motorbike. He was nice but definitely Veeky Forums/osg/ type guy.

I think the black car on the left is an 2008 STI.

Go back to your gearfaggotry threads, /p/ansy.

Oh it might be, i thought it was an acura because of the grill styling

We have a trap who drives the rustiest hatchback you ever saw in your life

Just woke up.

Where do you live?

Your photos are horrible, the girl/trap is ugly as fuck and your composition sucks. Please stop shilling your shitty photos, thanks.

We need to get someone from /p/ to do our photos, these ones are kind of shit

I would never let my wife's son hang out with these guys

What makes you think /p/ will do any better?

My 16 year old brother takes better photos than this with a Galaxy S5. Fucking hell.

Get better at framing.

Get better at using your camera.

No he doesn't.

Someone else from base?

if anything, /p/ would not take any pictures because they would be too busy with
>muh iso
>muh manual controls
>muh manual focus
and spend too much time fiddling with their dicks and having pissing contests over the Sony A7r or whatever and the new Nikcanonon DSLR Super crisp 4k ultra HD 16k than actually take pictures.

whats with the sailor moon outfit?

>My current gf did a costume shoot for luxury cars years ago
>Never liked the fact that tons of people saw my semi-naked gf leaning on an SLS hood
>almost forgot about it
>Then this thread
Sure brings back memories, now even Veeky Forums triggers me

>Not even a speed3

You have a car, right?

why the fuck do people let this transvestite post with their car?

Why does It trigger you?

He is a dumb frog and thus cannot drive anyways.

>mfw everytime integranon posts a picture of girl on his car

>clearly wearing skin-coloured tights to hide his hairy legs
>OMG GIMME SAUCE ON THIS BEAUTIFUL LADY
It's pretty sad that Veeky Forums can't get a single real woman to pose next to their car.