Do you think you will ever be able to buy your dream car?

Do you think you will ever be able to buy your dream car?

what if i told you i've already bought one

good for you m8.

And it's a?

I have a lot of dream cars and some of them happen to be within the realm of affordable.

Will I ever get some cool exotic car that shows off extravagance? Probably not.

I have too many dream cars to own all at once.

This.

I'm more having a problem of wanting too many cars vs affording them though that's an issue too. Even if I could I'd still have to buy a house capable of having them all.

They dont sell it in the US so no

I've got a ton of them.
Old shit box dream cars sure, but exotics? I can hope.

That is if I can save up $60k without spending it, and also having good credit.

Yes desu.

I really want a 3000gt VR4 and I'll probably be able to afford one soon. After that my dream car is a murcielago, one of the early ones though, both aren't super out of reach so yes.

I have one. A good hundred left to go...

So, no.

>wow i cannot possibly ever import a car in the UNITED STATE OF FREEDOM

Kill yourself. You don't deserve that car anyway.

Yeah because it's literally a tie between a 26 year old Volkswagen or a 23 year old Toyota.

I did, yesterday.

With the rate of boomer price gouging, by the time i have enough money to buy a Charger in 5 years time, the price inflation would have already gone up by then

We'll see, but i hope so

A civic for 3k

I have a couple of "dream cars" and some of them are more in reach than others. I will be able to get one of the cheaper ones at some point, but it wont be a financially responsible thing to do.

Bought mine last weekend

My dream car is a chinese faw red flag so i'll wait for another chinese company to copy the model and buy it for a few thousand bucks so yeah

Probably, its a factory 5 so not too unattainable.

Okay, I could buy it here. But it's not road-legal.

In 25 years will it still be my dream car? Probably not.

Doubful... Singer 911s are 200-400k USD.