Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

alpinestars.com/sp-1-leather-glove-2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek just remember its not gay if its a feminine dick

naw man I don't swing that way

yup.

late for bungholes

What are some good gloves? Mine are worn to shit.

Aight mane hopefully you have some fun tonight

Nah man, fun saved for the weekend. Gotta get as much beauty sleep as I can.

>tfw today is technically my friday

got these, like them a lot
alpinestars.com/sp-1-leather-glove-2016

/riot helmet/

Enjoy it dog. Nightride?
+1 to the collage folder mein neger

>nightride
>drunk
>rainy

I don't think its a great idea famalam

I already saw a mad cunt ride by on a ninja 250 through a puddle an hour ago

Yeah on the other hand I like you better alive

First I was angry and suicidal because I'm too mechanically inept not to break a fucking mirror trying to install it

Please continue being furfags so I can direct my negative feelings towards wishing for your deaths. It's supposed to be healthier than committing suicide.

Thanks mane.

Much appreciated, I love it

No furfags here, just fags.

>even furfags can fix their bikes
>you can't

I'm sorry how was this supposed to help you again?

At least my special brand of mental retardation doesn't involve getting AIDS at a gay sex party where everyone imagines they're raping dogs instead of having consensual sex with losers?

but that still doesn't help your mirrors any.

My entire life is given value by being slightly better than someone who is even more inferior to the average man

I'm no furfag, but they aren't below a average man.
Someone who gets suicidal because he can't even change a mirror is.

better than you 2bh

bet you can't even get your knee down

reevaluate your life choices and modify your decision making processes. Find self worth instead of basing your emotional wellbeing on the condition of others.

Also try to get laid more then a bunch of deviants wearing shag carpets.

Hey, suddenly loosing the ability to plan ahead and act reasonably when trying to do anything mechanical is several steps above being a repressed animal rapist

I hear they call it "being a woman". Maybe it's time to get a tumblr account and identify as transbimbo.

I've had an entire bottle of vodka (1.5L) to myself tonight.
And I want to go riding, but I can't hurt my family like that.

Good choice, be smart

new phone who dis

straddle the back of the couch and make engine noises.

dumbass

I'm hurting so bad right now man. Like, I don't want to seem like a pussy and a wimp, but I don't really have anyone to talk to except for you guys.

why not jump above the concrete "wall" ?
Real question there.
Look like you got a dirtbike, not a SuMo so it should be easy.

sounds like you have some opinions about the r6?
id love to hear them since im only seeing through rose tinted glasses at the moment.

>suddenly loosing the ability
loose not lose is a meme now?

>drank all that alcohol
>isnt typing like dead shit
lying 12 year old

they don't care about you anyways

Someone's sexuality and sex life (especially when it's between two consenting adults) doesn't matter. I don't like it, but does it make them a lesser human? No. Because they (mostly) do it in their own time, not bothering others more than other people do.

You on the other hand aren't able to control your own emotions because you fucked something up, showing toddler reactions. That is something that makes you a lesser human.

sounds like fun
i know
i also know this

what do you think the difference it would make if he had street tires and bigger brakes you fuckin mong

Well the weekend is over and we're back to the daily grind, it's 3 degrees outside and I'm still riding in jeans and a hoodie. Well since we're in a meme thread here's my meme guitar

nigga its yo fatha! quit playin nigga

audible kekery

Ah bro all the banter here is just goofing around, we are all lonely losers too.
At least i am ;-;
Hope you feel better user, usually embracing depression helps me through it. Kind of a dangerous approach, because you could off yourself, but try reading Kokoro by Natsume Soseki or any Osamu Dazai and see if you have accepted that shit.
Usually that works for me, surrounding myself with happy shit just makes me into an edgy Holden who thinks everything is phony and stupid, so I read stuff i can relate with in the moments of being sad

Nah not bad opinions its a really good bike, just see a lot of squids riding em and killing themselves. Be careful

Nice

Just watch the ghost rider dvds and other such insane riding as you fall asleep

I'm not even lonely man.
All my friends are leaving town though, I've lost 95% of my family. etc...

At least I have the military to look forwards to.

Been through depression before, I understand it all. I'll survive. But at the moment, I'm just lost. Life has gone so well until this specific day. Literally everything bad over the past two years, that could've happened, has happened today.

Exceptionally deviant sexuality may be indicative of a white matter disorder - either a lack of it, or an improper network of it. This much we know from studies on pedophiles, and it would not be surprising if zoophiles and furries showed similar deficits.

One fuck up after another when attempting very basic tasks on the other hand, can be expected to wear on a person until they doubt whether or not they are fit to live long enough to run a risk of accidental reproduction. It's not just a mirror. It's being a literal and figurative bitch in general. Someone please swap my hebrew parents for whites so I can inherit athletic and mechanical ability.

What branch?
Also, yeah, it sucks when all your friends leave. Mine are all in college now while I'm NEET. I just want friends I can ride with and talk about anime :/

Army EOD

>but try reading Kokoro by Natsume Soseki or any Osamu Dazai and see if you have accepted that shit.
Fuck that weeb shit.
this man needs something more powerful.

Just sit in the dark
put on some blues
and let the pain drown you

eventually your get sick of that shit and figure out your next move.

>we are all lonely losers too.

>have friends
>have a girl that loves me
>have a good paying and fun job
>still feel lonely

>not having gear
>weekend's over
since four days already nigger what were you doing

So wait, being a furry is being worse then being retarded? or worse then being a jew?

I'm trying to figure out how to deal with this without drugs and alcohol.
I know this feeling man, but life has got even shittier.

Being a furry is definitely worse than being a retarded jew

Look at your government

>retarded jews
yes
>furries
no

>have nothing of that
>feel normal
I mean I don't really feel that much like, I'm not sad or angry 24/7 I just don't give a fuck

t. nobike shitposter.

unless you got a crazy tuned MX you wouldn't be able to jump that, without touching the concrete, can your small nigger brain guess which tire will give you enough grip to go through and which will make you look like a fuckwit licking the ground ?

Nah brah it's just when you were spying on your sister taking showers I was watching space jam

simple, don't use them.
Go ahead and be emo for a bit, just don't do any of that self destructive shit. Yell, shout, cry, dress in black, what ever. But offing your self, cutting, drugs, and bad purchasing decisions are off the table.

Is you're grandma still lucid? is she near by?

Used to be an alcoholic, just spending a long time typing. I'm not into lying on the internet man, but I can't convince you otherwise, so it's upto you to believe or not man.

the slicks
because he's on a hard surface

and arw you retarded? I never said he's gonna make that jump, I just said it will make no difference if he has a Sumo or an Enduro

Ah, I'm waiting on clearances to go through for the Navy.
Iktf dude

Have you read them? If not, don't talk shit. They're fucking good books
Blues is definitely a good choice though.
I like Bill Evans, not really bluesy, but he's a jazz pianist and played some damn good solo albums

Thats the real thing I worry about, is that achieving what I strive for wtill won't make me happy. What will I do then...

Nothing is worse than being a jew

I'm like this most of the time now, but I was pretty seriously depressed at one point.
Now I just like to be fishing, looking at cool scenery, playing CS, or riding a bike and I'm content enough to get by

Lol

This

Depression is a bitch.
Even with the most perfect life you can't enjoy it.

Grand-dad doesn't know who I am anymore.

Grandma is still alive, just.
She's conscious I guess, but I get the same story every day I visit her, and it kills me.

>life going good
>friends
>qts
>still wake up and want to blow my brains out every day

nobike here, how the fuck did this happen and how it could be avoided?

Still got to visit them. Doesn't keep the hurt away but the dulls the hurt after they are gone. You probably know this, don't need reminding.

You need to do a little bit of chest thumping. Even if it sounds like a lie or you think it does. You're going to get through this. Mantra.

Also a little bit of guilt never hurts. How the fuck would grandma or any one else who's ever given a damn about you feel if you hurt your self on purpose?

Not grabbing a fist full of front brake when you hit a bump

by not riding a shitty bike
lel
at the mental health institution they told me that I am depressed, I was like hell nah nigga I ain't depressed, and kept on living my life giving no fuck
git gud weak minded user

Dumbass wasn't paying attention and went over a huge bump at like 60, then grabbed the brake like Trump grabs the pussy
Don't be a retard and focus, and that wont happen.

Quality post

going fast over a speed bump
go slower over speed bumps

what the fuck is wrong with these threads
>Furry thread pic
>offtopic emotional blogposts
I suppose I should have expected nothing less

I've never hurt myself on purpose, never will.

But man, I try to visit her when I can. It's not much, but I hope it means a lot to her. Because it just hurts me every time.

Community of bikers, where we can talk what about what we want to talk about.

You should find another place my man, you obviously don't belong here.

Downloading MotoGP '14 for my Vita
What am I in for boys?

Nothing worse than owning a vita

His fault was to brake, he woudl have been "fine" otherwive.

On an unrelated note, i'm looking to wrap my R6 should i go racing style red like pic related or all chrome delete + satin black ?

>Because it just hurts me every time.
just means you give a damn.

It does soften the pain afterwards. Its fucked up, but being able to honestly say, "I spent time with her. She isn't hurting anymore." is powerful.

She's you're grandma. If you care enough for your misfortune to fuck you up then the time you spend with her is important as hell to her.

Red

I enjoy weeb games, pls no bully

all gold wrap
stretch single sided swingarm
adjustable air suspension
chrome rims
fat girlfriend
goatee

I like your style nigga

people die. you're going to die someday too. start getting used to it

Thanks man, you're a good man.

I care for her, just sucks, because I've lost most of my family. There's about four people I care about these days. Most days I just feel like a robot.

Is there an a e s t h e t i c dual sport/adventure in existence? Or were fluoro colours and square headlights reserved for 90s 250cc sportbikes

I forgot I even owned one of those things. Lemme know how it plays

original africa twin you stupid fuck

Older Africa Twin is p. sick

wr 125

you don't know how to use the word aesthetic.

>æs•thet•ic
>Of or concerning the appreciation of beauty or good taste: the aesthetic faculties.
t a r d o

>feel like a robot

Not the goodman above, but I've been through the exact same feeling. Just felt like everything coming my way was pure shit.

I don't know if it'll help to get you through it, but what I did was try to stay as kind and generous as I possibly could - for you, I guess that'd mean visiting grandma just make sure she's happy, as well as maybe giving money to that homeless guy you see, and little things like that.
Being generous and kind made me feel like even if everything was going to shit and I had no emotions anymore, I was still too fucking tough to let depression kick my ass. I just kept remembering whenever the pain got worse, I had to keep going. No matter what, I had to keep going.

You're stronger than you know, man. I know it's easier said than done, but you're already out here telling people about this shit and knowing that you aren't gonna hurt yourself. You're invincible, you've just gotta remember that.

You'll make it, user. Sorry for the megapost.

I should've added "somewhat easy to purchase". God that bike looks complete sex though

enough of this normie bullshit. waah waah my grandma's dying. who gives a shit? whine somewhere else or at least have the common fucking courtesy to post something even tangentially related to motorcycles

>is there a dual sport/ adventure with 90's aesthetic?

no, retard. adjective, not noun

/suicidewatch/ here
don't make enough money anymore to spend on bike parts
struggle to find a better job
media tells me people my age will be stuck in the lower end jobs with no way to get out and if it recovers we can't compete with the youngsters

DON'T TAKE MY BIKE FROM ME LIFE
OR I WILL TAKE YOU

>waah waah i dont like making other people feel better you're such a n-normie

why so many faggots in /dbt/ tonight. atl east you Bitches crying nistead of clogging up my touge tyty

i'd rather be crying than anywhere near that hunk of shit on the TOOJ

good mental health is a key requirement for riding autisticanon. It lets you make good decisions and fair judgments while riding. Every MSF course places being in a good state of mind along side instructions to never ride under the influence.

Stop trying to be edgy. Also go to bed, its a school nite