Ywn be part of a street racing gang

>ywn be part of a street racing gang
>your shitbox would be laughed out of the wangan

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QKAPGo6Fxq8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>street racing

Off yourself now, instead of taking someone with you.

You haven't been racing with the right people. Also, Street Racing is usually frowned upon.

What vehicle are you trying to Wangan with?

>mid night club
>gang
way to miss the entire point of the mid night club

Nothing wrong with street racing on empty roads. Mid Night Club style wangan runs are pretty irresponsible tho.

As irresponsible as it it, racing separates men from children, and street racing, wolf from men.

I'm in a small crew and we do some pretty crazy stuff, we're going legal to the track now, but every now and then we street race, mostly on empty roads, but we do not care for light traffic.

As illegal as it sounds, there is a magical feeling in cutting/passing by the "normal" cars, predicting their movements, acting as one big pack, hiveminding...

We had a lot of close calls, but no major issues.

But youngsters usually see us racing and try to catch on, one lost control of his car on a tight corner, panicked, snap-oversteered and went to the ditch, hitting it and lifting it's back pretty damn high, 6-8ft almost. I saw all that happening in front of me, was something... unique. The guy was ok tho, we later regrouped and went in his help.

I think that we are at the dusk of street racing, since cars are getting to boring, to uncommunicative, lacking feel, and leaning towards self-driving. Electric isn't bad IMO. So I just want to live this a little longer, it's a beautiful scene when you meet the right people.

There's a slowly building feeling in me that because I'm German I'm obliged to buy a German tuner car at some point so that I can make use of the Autobahn for legal high speed racing as not to disappoint all the other street racing fans across the world who don't have the same opportunity.

You can also drive on the Hurrdurring, no?

I'm not gonna drive 5 hours each way to do overpriced laps on the ring in worse traffic than on actual roads. Fuck that noise.

This is the best you can do, steal an image from /OSG/.
Great way of proving your point or disproving mine.

Implying I didn't make it.
What was your point anyways?

>Implying that Mid Night wasn't a gang

Something you may never understand.
Try reading over and over.

People try to frown upon things they dislike or consider "inappropriate". This kind of behavior is getting mankind into delicate, feminesque, regulated persons with aversion to anything "fun", because it's "dangerous" or "irresponsible". It's like people who dislike weed, but like drinking a lot, in excess, and vice-versa. Everyone do something "wrong", but humans are naturally hypocrites, and seek a greater sense of self and existence, deeming themselves superior to whatever they decided to hate.

We all do bad things mate, some just are worse than others.

As I stated I'm in a small crew, we filtered a lot of people and now we ride with the best, we respect each other and the people on the road, but we crave for that, that feel of freedom, of danger, of focusing, the thrill is overwhelming. Not to mention the bond and the friendship. One simple object as a car banding different people together, with different ideas and taste, and everyone respecting each other, like fine gentlemen, I never saw something alike.

Unfortunately people are getting more and more sedated, just like cars.

I tried to express my feelings, but they are my own, as I said, You may never get it.

Now meme on my friend, and I wait for the same vague, blank, empty and senseless answer as before.

P.S.: I liked the sticker, I saw on /OSG/ as I made stickers as well for me and my mates, If you really made it, cheers, and I take back what I've said.

holy shit you're so fucking autistic

>I have never had fun in my life! No one is allowed to have fun!

fuk you nigga

seemed like a gang of well moneyed hoons to me

Weren't the original Mid Night Club safety nazis?

>using kys unironically
>>>/reddit/
Speak like you know where you are, dicklicker.

Yeah. If someone did something even remotely dangerous (other than speeding, obviously) they were kicked out, and the members (who were primarily doctors, lawyers, engineers, shit like that) put pedestrian safety above all else.

Hence why when one night there eventually WAS an accident, where a local boso gang decided to try racing them by stopping in the middle of the road and multiple people were hurt/killed, the Mid Night club immediately disbanded and even 20+ years later never talk about it except for the occasional tidbit you can find in an old Jap motoring magazine.

I don't like the way society is changing either. With that said, it doesn't mean that if you don't street race in public you are a pussy. You can get an adrenaline rush in wats that don't put other people in danger.
Anyways see you in osg.

Sounds like Fight Club with cars.

>and I wait for the same vague, blank, empty and senseless answer as before.
>With that said, it doesn't mean that if you don't street race in public you are a pussy
I never implied that don't street racing makes anyone a pussy, we don't make anybody do either, some members goes to the meeting at legal cruising speed, myself included(sometimes). And that's where the magic lies, everyone is free and everyone will pay for their acts, we help each other, but you are responsible for your own. We are going legal to the circuit now. But there is a mystic aura around street racing that remains. I know it's dangerous, and I try to take maximum care, but it also teaches me a lot about myself, my car, my skills and my limits. Life isn't some anime or videogame and I know that. We even saw a guy who tried to join us but got declined ran into a wall for drunk driving(this is why we didn't wanted him around), and it's his twice accident under these circumstances.

The Idea of ruining someone's life is what keeps me at bay. We do crazy stuff, but no stupid stuff. People always be in danger, we included, even obeying the law. The world needs common sense, using it, you can do almost anything safely.

See you there mate.

>he wants to go fast straight
>not around corners

will post touge esq cars ive taken pictures of if yall wanna see

I want!

seeing this in the south was amazing. dude even gave me a ride along.

yes this is Dont worry, he already fixed the body and we're painting it this weekend actually.

thats about it boys. only other ones i have are too big. i'll try and re size them

>by stopping in the middle of the road
lol what.
The fatal accident was caused by a deviation from their planned route, blamed on the heat of the moment which lead them into an intersection with red light traffic stacked in front of them. They obviously couldn't stop in time and crashed.
I don't know where the fuck you're getting that bullshit but stop spreading it.

Loved this one
these are great!
I'm sure you have a blast taking these pictures and hanging out.

last 2.

Little did my friend know, bad sadly the engine in this FB shit the bed the next week because of a shotty rebuild by the previous owner.

Thank you bro! I haven't taken photos in a while because i just found no more fun in it. There was too much competition around here. no one seemed to be nice to each other when it came to photos. :(

Also this was at the tail of the dragon in the middle of summer. So not only were his hands sweaty becuase of the heat. it was his first time there. We had no other gloves.

We gave him shit the entire time lmao. "What are you? Drive?" good times.

I have a few carphotobros, I always pay them whenever I ask them to take pics of my cars.
They say the same, too much competition, low respect, no value to their work is given.
I like taking pics my self, but nothing serious, I don't want to enter this world just yet.

Touge>>>>>>>>Wangan

what started to annoy me is when people i woudlnt or barley knew would ask for photos. Or when id see shit photos and people would give the guy high praise. I started to take photos and make videos of car meets and it got to the point where i wasent enjoying the meet anymore. i was too focused on the camera to actually look at the cars or hang out with friends.

my best advice bro, keep your camera with you and your friends only. if some nigga ask for photos and you dont really wanna, fucking dont. thats how shit starts to become a job and not fun anymore.

>wangan
That's ok, I belong to the touge anyway.

>tfw automotive technician
>1 reckless driving charge and I lose my job
>3 speeding tickets within 2 years and I lose my job

That's exactly what I gonna do. Cheers m8

close enough. dr. semantics

This is all I can see when I look at the front of that car

>tfw always driving the touge on my own

>Driving down a backroad on the way home after work
>Turn down a twisty road as another car comes in the opposite direction, big FMIC on and loads of stickers ohboy.jpg
>He turns in too and cuts aggressively onto the wrong side of the road and goes to overtake
>Can't be beaten on your own roads, accelerate and pull ahead on the straight
>Hammer through all the corners and after the last one he slows way down, about a good 10-15 car lengths behind me at this point.
>Flashes me a bunch and flips on his hazards

D-did I miss out on my touge group invite? I don't know if he wanted me to pull over or keep racing I was more concerned with getting home after work and just carried off like nothing had happened.

Meanwhile actual tracks charge $300 per entry and demand you turn around and come back when you've welded a roll cage in so they can't be sued

and if you crash your insurance will laugh at you and the track will charge you $3000 to fix some sheet metal fence and $2500 to tow you off.

>close enough
..considering the entire story is an internet tab and 13 keystrokes away, maybe it's close enough for an 8 year old.

Yes you did.

Do you own a katana?

No

Right on man.

I too share these unique experiences and feelings though on my own - I don't have any car friends unfortunately.

Any advice for a solo driver to keep enjoying driving as well as improving and having fun?

I didn't have any friends beside my younger brother, i mean, car buddies.
Surprisingly he showed me humbleness, as I was cocky as fuck and a bit arrogant too, with superior issues.
From that on, I stated racing with the car we both bought, just cruising thru the night looking for another racer. Until one day we raced a Mk7 Golf, and the guy told us about a group of people which usually gathers in various places, then I joined my first crew, act exemplary, and when the good ones decided to leave and make a better, more exclusive and respectful group, they hopped me in.

Use this alone time now for practicing. My cornering skill surpasses a lot of my buddies, but I fall back for a few. He have all sort of cars, from various countries and different drivetrains, we have people who like drag-racing, other, circuits, only a few like drifting, this diversity, the real diversity, not the PC one, makes every meeting awesome.

When you meet a group or another racer be chill, never mess around, if someone mess around with you, take in stride. But stand your ground, never let anyone mount you. Analise the people, identify the good ones and roll with them. Be helpful, mindful and people will not only like you, but respect you.

I have leadership skill, but as a secondary trait, so I don't like this position, I like to support tho, helping with tools, a hand, doing stickers, searching for parts with the guys. But if you have such a skill, try making your own crew.

Always knows your limits, yourself and your skill. Honor may sound silly, but it's important. I'm not talking about chivalry ou white-knighting. But the raw concept of honor. That sight of respect in your eyes that make even the most obnoxious and douche driver stay away from you. The driving of someone tells a lot of themselves. Make yours glorious.

Oh, I forgot to show another perspective.

If you really like solo driving. Make your car as clean as possible, if it's your style. Know every inch of your car, wrench when possible, always wash it by hand. Look up for any backroad and claim it, by day, walk it from point A to B, by foot, as your car, know every inch. And make there whenever you want to chill. If you feel the rush, just go for it at full speed. But always tell someone where you are going in case something goes bad, you don't need to state the reasons, you could say: "I'm going to the burger joint up that street".

That remembers, giving your rides a purpose, an milkshake, a visit to your parents, taking pictures, makes it more interesting, but sometimes I just like to ride on my own, no problems, no destiny, no reasons.

Consider a roadtrip too. Alone even!

Be humble, respectful and keep your head high.
Enjoy the road, enjoy your car, enjoy yourself.

Ride on.

I'm sorry I couldn't say more as I'm a man of few but thanks, because reading all this has really made me sure of something within.

Ride on, be safe, friend.

the coolest solo driver in the world...

1000 subs by midnight and I will sacrifice a walrus on live stream...

youtube.com/watch?v=QKAPGo6Fxq8

Be safe too, friend!

my wangan shitbox is arguabley significantly faster than any origional member of the midnight club b

You dont own anything goy, stop kidding yourself

> I watch initial D and bought a FRS the post

>I wish I had an FRS/GT86/BRZ
I watch Initial D, but I know it's entertainment and not real life.

But nice try.

Overall, I think touge is better since you don't even have to break very high appears to have fun, and it's a lot more realistic especially nowadays, there's still a lovely magic to blasting down a road at insane speed in a stripped shitbox

*very high speeds

will I become a street racer if I put stickers on my shitbox?

I have respect for streetracers but it's only okay in my book if the only ones in danger are the racers themselves.

Only acceptable form is initial d style: organized, with spotters and comms warning about civilian traffic

So many autistic weebs whit shitboxes thinking they are Dagumi it's not even funny.