French cars

In North America, we don't get any French shitboxes. What are we missing out on? How do they compare to Amerifat/German/Nippon/Korean cars?

Other urls found in this thread:

linternaute.com/auto/magazine/1305781-marques-les-plus-fiables-le-classement-2016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What are we missing out on?

Fun cars. But whatever, Veeky Forums will tell you they're shit. As usual.

You are missing out on nothing. Except maybe the Clio V6.

t. Yurop

Salty frog. Enjoy your shit cars.

>Enjoy your shit cars.

Very, very much so.

80's and 90's were godlike for french hot hatches, 309/205/106 GTi and Clio 16v/Willy are legendary, especially handling wise. Decayed in the 00's though, only the RS Clios managed to remain good.
Newer ones, save for the Megane RS personally I wouldn't bother, would rather grab an used Clio 3 RS instead

Wow it's nothing

Your post? Certainly true.

French here.

Fun fact my father work for Renault.
He only owns fords tho
we only buy French cars and nobody want our shit.
French manufacturer are on suicide watch because every house already have 3 to 5 French cars and nobody ever buys new..
government regularly pass laws to help them, we have a huge rebate of like 3 to 5 k € if you trade in your old shitbox no matter the state/rust level.

they are unreliable and fully, it's only small cars or city cars.
I mean France was the biggest market of Smart... if that mean anything.

when we have a Dodge/Ram or Huge F150 at any convention/salon everybody is jerking off.

Fun to drive, good styling, nice interiors, unreliable

Opposite of nip shitboxes

My gf's Mini Cooper had a french engine.

Piece of fucking shit. Horrible horrible motor. Even BMW said "oops" and brought production in-house for the new ones.

>tfw french and nippon shitbox

>french cars

What is Citroen

A lot, but it's solely on older cars.
French cars, (like all other on average) became shit after the mid late '90s.
The best renault cars were made before the shitty ass Megane, the 206/406 was the end for Peugeot (306 is a good car tho), and citroen fucked their own shit up after the Saxo.
The best french cars you could get is shit like hot hatches, midsize sedans and upper class sedans
There are very few shitty cars before the models I've stated, but nobody bought them outside of france for some reason
>unreliable
you're either memeing or retarded.

>that is nice

I don't think you've ever been in a citroën

They ARE unreliable pieces of shit tho

Et tu le sait en plus, a moin que tu soit un bouffon de 14ans qui shitpost toute la journée tu sait que c'est de la merde.

linternaute.com/auto/magazine/1305781-marques-les-plus-fiables-le-classement-2016/

>The best french cars you could get is shit like hot hatches, midsize sedans and upper class sedans

I'd say that for midsize/upper class the only advantage for french cars are they are cheaper than their german/american counterparts. And they are cheaper because of the build quality.

Citroen C5/C6 have a good build quality but german A6/A8 or class E/S are waaaaaaay better. And for the 508 or "Talisman" they aren't as good as Citroen (subjective pov)

>Et tu le saiS en plus, a moinS que tu soiS un bouffon de 14ans qui shitpost toute la journée tu saiS que c'est de la merde.

buffoon spotted

Oh non, des voitures modernes qui sont a chier et pas fiables.
Comme je suis surpris.
Couillon, j'considère pas les caisses modernes comme des bagnoles mais des arnaques à roulettes.
Relis mon poste et tu verras.
t. proprio d'une 25 turbo gazoute qui tape les 350 mille sans aucun souci
>modern cars
>mattering
nice meme
old(er) cars a best
Renault could've fucked audi, mercedes and BMW in the ass hardcore years ago, but they didnt because >muh FWD
oh well, the cars from this era are still way fucking good.

>and citroen fucked their own shit up after the Saxo
The C6 was good though. Ultimate comfymobile.

No scirocco/megane rs/peogeot gt for you

Buffoon ? lol. Also, pic related

>t. proprio d'une 25 turbo gazoute qui tape les 350 mille sans aucun souci

>25
>fier

mdr

it was an unreliable turd
they became rare as fuck in the last 5 years
it's also not as comfy and will never be even close to be as a CX
>lé 25 cé du kaka
Putain t'es trop fort toi dis
Juste en comparo, tu roule en quoi? Ticket de bus? :^)