Why do German cars break more often than Japanese cars?

Why do German cars break more often than Japanese cars?

They don't.

Because Germans prefer introducing new techologies and the Japanese prefer meticulously improving manufacturing and assembly standards.

Because they are more complicated and have more stuff that can break

They also require more care and maintenance which a lot of owners don't do

because germans outsource their production, treat their people like shit and wonder why nobody wants to work for them.
>muh 80 cent Jobs
>muh we need to shill for refugees so we can enslave them

I fucking hate our industry so damn much.

>because germans outsource

There are very few majorly different suppliers for any and all manufacturers.

Why do the electronics on German car fail often compared to Japanese electronics?

all of these

Which is why I drive the most-reliable car in the world.

They don't. Parts and service just tends to be more expensive and people who buy these cars second-hand can't afford to repair them. Then they break down and they get a reputation for being unreliable.

>tl;dr people who can't afford the cars they drive skew public perception

Tell that to the two water pumps by 300E blew up in the course of 1 year.

they don't, people are lazy asses and don't perform maintenance on them

remember, Germans are meticulous

Cuckmobile v3

Bull shit
They make terrible design decisions. Use cheap parts to maximize profits.
Then have the balls to call it a luxury car in the US. When there are many cheaper and more reliable cars that offer better comfort.

Only Mercedes and Porsche are luxury but certainly not BMW and Audi is questionable.

>Pic related, muhlexus.jpg
>Friends have BMW 330xi and 325i, Audi A6 (2.7t) all within 3 years of each other production wise
>BMWs are faster, better interior, better looking. Audi just faster
>Both have had to spend well over $5,000 in the past year just in maintenance, Audi $3,000+
>Both BMWs are maintained, came with extensive service records, up to date oil changes, etc.
>Constantly breaking and needing new parts (they both have some mechanical experience)
>Had muhlexus.jpg for almost 2 years now, not so much as 1 check engine light. Regular oil changes and modifications I've done (better brakes), that's it.
>Audi has ABS, Traction Control, Airbag, Collant Temp, and Check Engline Light on
>Muh German reliability
>Muh "luxury" Camry

Same famalam

Same famalam

Haha fuck off

>poorman merc

No, you don't.

>richman camry
I don't see the problem.

Kek Kys German fanboy. You know the LS is the all time luxury sedan that no automaker can beat

It was a richman camry when it came out. Now its just a shitbox boat for poor people

Just look after it.

back to the avalon, gramps.

Why is it that i always see a run down old camry or accord stuck on the side of the road, and i never see german autos stranded?

>Just throw money at it.

>Justify your toyota with leather the thread.

>dat beautiful VW with leather on the right

I'm about to get a 2014 or so 325i CPO. Will I get fucked? Should I get the lexus instead?

the CPO program gives 5 year powertrain warranty. I figured that would cover my ass.

CPO warranty?

If you want luxury go with the Lexus, if you want fun and comfy get an E9X. If you insist on a current gen BMW the 2 series is very good, the F30 is not.

I can't afford the 2 series. What about the 1 series. I was drawn to 3 series because it has faster engine/better fuel economy and an 8 vs 6 speed automatic.

This is meant to be a DD A to B car BTW.

inb4 manual. I literally can't find any manual cars in my area of the same type otherwise I would.

certified pre owned

fuck it, just gonna get a mazda 3

xDrive worth the money?

Versus what exactly?
>justify setting money on fire thread
aka German automobile general?

I love driving my friends E60 but he can pay the 3000 per annum to keep it running.

>You know the LS is the all time luxury sedan that no automaker can beat

>implying anyone on Veeky Forums owns a bugatti or any car over $100k in value
Bread on hood.

Japs are better engineers.

>4 door bentley

Just get a rolls poorfaggot

This.

>his car can't go more than 20k without walnut blasting

Because they never drive far enough to be seen on the side of the road

>beaner wheels

because they're driven harder by idiots

BMW for instance attracts some of the worst people

>Pneumatic door locks

I always see German cars stranded. Saw a newer BMW 3 series and some kind of mercedes broken down during my commute just today.

Germans over engineer things and make things overly complicated. Same reason why Tiger tanks were useless compared to other tanks that were simple and worked well because of it.

Lexus has changed for the better.

I grew up with only Lexus because my parents were penny pinching Jews who wanted reliability > all.

But now Lexus realized they became the boring nerd in the back of the cafeteria with no sex appeal and started working out and wearing cooler clothes.

2007 ES350
2015 GS350 AWD

>australia

>costs 70k CAD
>can be bought slightly used for 50k CAD