>v8 bait threads
>twingo threads
>diesel shitbox threads
>video games threads
>meme threads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9qWYJQClIyY?t=12m34s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All boards are trash. The whole website is obsolete and pointless.

>mfw try to make a legit discussion thread
>mfw it gets sent down the shitter by all the angsty teens trying to troll

Why even bother anymore?

I actually like all those threads.
You didnt even mention the bad ones
>generals
>laptop / bench

today we learn that op is a newfag.

I don't know, when I sense shitposting I usually say right of the bat stop shitposting.

When the whole point of the thread is shitposting it's another story

I looooooooooove this meme. These threads weren't there in 2012 (except V8 bait threads)

I wish it was that easy.
These fucking idiots just become ebin memelordz and make it worse.
Im glad dedicated boards exist

Veeky Forums was never good

Try to get gm fangirls to be less triggered then

>that picture yet again

It's getting old.

What did you expect?

This is Veeky Forums, the Asshole of the Internet

Enjoy going back to r/cars

Eh, not even that anymore. It's just a collection of reddit rejects and people who can't keep their goddamn mouth shut, but don't want to leave their basement.

Funny meme!

Most of the other boards don't actively EMBRACE rulebreaking and shitposting. Just places like Veeky Forums, /tv/, /sp/ and the like. The core boards still believe in the rules and try to take steps to mitigate shitposting, tripfagging and other harmful behaviors.

I expect people to share their crash stories or stream when they are working on their car like equinox did.

This is pretty much what I think (even though a trip can be useful)

I tried posting my motorcycle build.
Got called a hipster and yelled at for.blog posting.

This board is fucking trash.

>fake lap times
As expected

you forgot our famous laptimes per dollar, ecoboost and shitting on VAG threads

Try this OP

It significantly improves the shitposting thread situation.

>What went wrong
Should be on by default for all fucking boards.

>this kills /tv/

And nothing of value...

Fuck, these memes are stuck.

Op has yet to learn to accept that everything is horrible and always has been.

>fake lap times

youtu.be/9qWYJQClIyY?t=12m34s
I swear to god you're doing this on purpose.

>implying the corvette can go around laguana without overheating
Lmao, so desperate

Are you new here? It's been shit for years since shitposters discovered mods do nothing here.
>say stop
>expecting them to actually stop

This board is fucking trash. I posted a "modded car thread"

Literally just a bunch of shitposting busriders with a few modded cars peppered in.

The nocar hivemind here really fucks up everything, hence the "blogpost" comments. Its really tryhard desu when you have a bunch of poorfags trying to be king poorfag shitposter

>new fags think Veeky Forums used to be good

I think it's hard for people to respect the intent of the board when there's bullshit threads that stick around forever and ever and ever.

/dbt/ needs to go to /n/. Most of you fuckers don't even like cars.

/ovg/ needs to go to Veeky Forums. Half the time when I call someone out for saying something monumentally retarded they admit that they're just here for the vidya.

Locality threads need to go and stay gone unless they're about meetups happening in the immediate future, or just happened. Maybe 10 days before and 2-3 days after. I'm looking at you, norcal and ausfags. This isn't /soc/.

Once we pare the auto enthusiast's board down to auto enthusiasts, maybe people will have some more respect for it. Right now it's the "somehow vaguely car related shitposting" board.

I know the board as been shit for years. I explicitly referenced a time (2012 and Equinox crashing his Impreza in a tree) when it wasn't this shit.
Some are really quick to say "Oh you think Veeky Forums used to be good. You're such a newfag Veeky Forums was never good" when it's not even the point.

>Right now it's the "somehow vaguely car related shitposting" board.
Just say "/v/ with cars"

>generals need to go so this board can be benchracing only

but Twingo threads are some of the very few threads where shit actually happens
see: plushies, or that guy who took his Twingo on a roadtrip through Scandinavia and did a few laps around the Nurburgring later on, or the guy that made a Twingo ute

So many triggered gm fangirls itt rn lmao

Some of us actually have cars and projects to talk about. The offroad and truck threads are usually great. The Twingo threads, when not entirely meme images, are good too.

/n/ is for human powered vehicles and trains. If anything, /n/ should be human-powered machines only and trains should come back to Veeky Forums.

Motorcycles don't need to go anywhere because Veeky Forums is for powered transport

Virtual motorsports are Veeky Forums. end of story. It is well understood that /v/ cannot into racing games and is actively hostile towards anything that doesn't play like Mario Kart. If someone is only here for the vidya, you are well within your rights to tell them to get out but it's not the threads fault that those people are retarded.

>Locality threads need to go and stay gone...
NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Once we pare the auto enthusiast's board down to auto enthusiasts...
You're not an enthusiast, you're just autistic and angry that others don't like the exact same things you do. Grow some balls or shut the fuck up.

Veeky Forums is for trains.

/v/ is actively hostile towards everything, but that's nothing compared to the LE INTERNET HATE MACHINE cancer plaguing Veeky Forums

Can an F40PH beat a Corvette around the Nurgurgring?

The majority of the LE INTERNET HATE MACHINE cancer is just Alphonse and friends shitting up the board. It's 3 guys at most.

anything can beat a corvette

It can't even complete a lap

So a third of Veeky Forums's population.

Buttmad japcrap fanboy who wants his boypucc fucked by bigblackgm cock detected

This

Bumpiing for more assmad

You're the one saying the board shouldn't be held to Veeky Forums content sorting standards. /ovg/ belongs in Veeky Forums, period. Talking about /v/ users when mentioning Veeky Forums is stupid as the board has no native population and no overarching culture. Moving it will have no effect on it but bring Veeky Forums closer to content compliance.

>virtual motorsports
Shitposting about drifting in the next EA arcade game or the on-going drama between a long-haired Canadian and video games developers is not "virtual motorsports".
It is at best as someone previously said "vaguely related to cars". So is Mario Kart, which is a video game discussed on /v/.

The fact that you are not able to talk about your video game on /v/ doesn't in no way change the fact you're breaking board rules talking about video games in board not dedicated to video games.

If you happen to actually enjoy "virtual motorsports" usually in so-called "racing simulations" there is a dedicated "simulation" general in Veeky Forums.

The rest is just insults.

Sorry, I didn't realize you were the one who posted that. I agree, it used to be better. Mid-late 2014 was I think the start of Alphonse, although GTR vs Corvette existed before him. I just can't fucking believe it's been over two years of this shit with no mod intervention (or at least transparency on intervention).

Holy shit Im so mad because this on fucking thread that I can hide holy shit Im actually having an autistic tantrum right now

t. You

Benchracing and GT-R vs Corvette threads are a symptom of Veeky Forums turning into /v/ with cars. If we got back to our automotive roots, we wouldn't have to deal with this shit all the time.

>/n/ is for human powered vehicles and trains.
>Motorcycles don't need to go anywhere because Veeky Forums is for powered transport
Most of /dbt/ hates cars anyway. They should go to where they can whine about cagers with their two wheeled brethren. Why keep them next to people they hate?

>It is well understood that /v/ cannot into racing games
That's why you go to Veeky Forums and make your racecar vidya hugbox thread there. No one ever goes to a general for a game that they're not playing right that moment.

>NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
The problem is literally the opposite. Those threads are nothing but dank memes and concentrated autism.

>You're not an enthusiast, you're just autistic and angry that others don't like the exact same things you do. Grow some balls or shut the fuck up.
I'm not an enthusiast because I don't enjoy unrelated bullshit that brings people to the auto board that don't like autos and have no desire to learn more about them?

I haven't been here for 2 years tho

I was on /b/ from 2013-2015. Then I came directly here.

You all had a chance with autoib...
But you all chose to stay here and roll around in your own filth.
You deserve this.

There is no benchracing in the /ovg/.

>p-please come to our safespace
Lmfao

>a DOA gm fangirl safe space with nazi-tier moderation
CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

is not
and

Some generals like the BMW one actually has discussion, but as a result is generally dead. More popular ones such as /hg/ and /dat/ are complete fucking cancer and nothing but circlejerking, blogging and general dicksucking, half the time not car related.

Then people like shit talked it so much that people believed their trolling.
>bitch about no mods
>bitch about having moda
>shitposters run a smear campaign so people wont leave
>shitposters cant function without attention

>Veeky Forums is not compliant with the board rules because of /ovg/
>Mods don't care, which tells everyone "fuck the rules, I can shitpost as much as I like and no one will stop me"
>/ovg/ brings /v/-types (read: cancer) to Veeky Forums, where they spill over into other threads
>/ovg/ posters are more likely to play other video games than they are to appreciate cars as a hobby
But no, you're right. I'm just mad because I have to scroll past one thread that I'm not smart enough to hide. /ovg/ has no negative affect on the board or the board culture.

I wasn't even including Alphonse autism when I said that.

Dude youre full of shit if you think the simulation autists brought the benchracers here.

I never claimed there was. I claimed that /ovg/, /dbt/, and /dat/ encourage cancer, and benchracing is cancer.

/dbt/ is pretty mellow actually

Yeah dude your full of shit

>i-it was a smear campaign
The delusion is real

Pic related is u

The benchracers were always here. /ovg/ just taught them that it's perfectly acceptable to shit all over everything.

For real, though, what's your beef with Veeky Forums? It's exactly the board that /ovg/ belongs on. And I don't mean that in a "get off my lawn" kind of way, I mean that it's literally an exactly perfect fit.

Well, it seems the thread is going down the drain with shitposters.

Other posters and I made it clear what is (and has been for far too long) wrong with Veeky Forums

Sure, but then you get all the shitposters popping into threads to say "all cars are shit, you should have bought a motorcycle". Put the motorcycle fanboys elsewhere and they won't feel the need to shit on cars at the slightest provocation.

I very rarely see this happen. Its not an issue

just like always

Nobody believes the shitposters. I just wish more people, myself included, would commit to posting there, get the ball rolling.

>Veeky Forums

>implying /ovg/ wouldn't get sent to the last page in 5 seconds by the anime and overwatch fags

/ovg/ is only here because sim general on Veeky Forums is full of shitty plane simulators and 99% of /v/ hasn't played and racing games outside of Mario Kart

How did he do this? Phone and computer at the same time?

Dude youre delusional ovg didnt do shit theyre actually good for o because their autism keeps the 16yo from /v/ away.

>Veeky Forums
That board is for disgusting waifufags. Years ago when ovg started there were actually a few on vg and they either died in seconds or were spammed by anime posters

How did you know I was 16?

Its gone. Except the main page. No one uses it.

It happens all the time. And the problem isn't the bikeposters themselves. The problem is that it's both benchracing and shitposting at the same time, and encourages others to start benchracing and shitposting threads.

Oops I meant 18, sorry

Ban furries just for being furries

All the bencracer "car enthusiasts" would mysteriously vanish

Im also 16 lol

>Implying there aren't generals even slower than /ovg/ on Veeky Forums

>mfw my trip triggers

i know right? can we get back to benchracing now?

lol, my nigga
Pic related

Who the fuck are you?

A delusional gm fangirl

>he thinks the gtr is faster than the corvette

Holy crap why do you like tiny japanese dick so much

happens in equal proportion to "bikes are for idiots, enjoy killing yourself donorcycle"

people who shitpost like that have never owned or ridden a bike and are mostly motoGP fanboys who think rossi could outcorner an F1 car and pussies who think they'd loop a wheelie and break their neck if they sneezed riding a 50cc dirtbike

>27 posters
>thread is fine

>33 posters
>shitposting central

You're 6 now shitposting in this thread, everybody left.

honda a shit

Rossi rides for yamehameha now.

>most of you fuckers don't even like cars
We do but they're expensive slow and impractical in the city

Ye honda still a shit

Everyone knows pabst got an extra cheque from ching nissansan

>t. allowed to lane split

I'm not even allowed to lane split at stoplights. I was going to be, but then they only allowed splitting on the left...of the left lane.

Thanks obama

this, this place used to be better

Veeky Forums really hit the shitter last year imo

it was only good for shitposting before but since last year or so its just stale zero effort parroting