Driving

>driving
>Autopilot takes over
>accelerates into a wall
>when your overpriced Applecar decided it wanted to kill you

wishtv.com/2016/11/03/2-killed-in-fiery-explosive-crash/

Delete this post right now or I will come after you with the fullest extent of the law. Tesla's are the future.
- Elon

Why don't they just eject their batteries when they detect a collision has caused the vehicle to roll?

user are you talking about a carpet bombing system?

>Autopilot takes over
>accelerates into a wall

that did not happened

This is what happens when you let Skynet take over.
If you're reading this.. you are the resistance.

>Going 60 mph
>Start sliding off edge of car
>Car thinks its going ot flip
>batteries eject from under car
>Hundreds of pounds of batteries are now lauched at innocent pedestrians.
>300 or so pounds hits a baby stroller at 60, burst's into flames anyway.

Now 6 people are dead instead of two.

DELET THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it wasn't autopilot that caused this crash so why are you here?

remember when script kiddies steered that jeep off a cliff?

Shitposting you dip, why are you here?

No, those guys were pro malware researchers.

And they drove it into a slight ditch.

>In a manual for first responders posted to Tesla’s website, firefighters are warned not to touch the vehicle until the fire is out.

>Meaning at first there was nothing they could do for Speckman or McCarthy

>“These crews train for these types of incidents, but it always affects them whether they show it or not, because unfortunately these men and women see it a lot,” said Jones.

>burned alive because you bought an electric car

WEW LAD

>IFD says it took them 10 minutes to put the fire out, and 20 minutes to get McCarthy out.

Electric cars, not even once.

Heheheh, the fall of babylon

>normal car
>only a freak accident will cause a fire near to gasoline

>electric car
>batteries catch on fire cause they're fucking hot ass batteries and now fucked due to a minor crash
>if the first explosion/fire doesn't kill you the 500 other batteries that blow up next will
>god forbid you're upside down in a 5 ton sedan

Cool future i love it ban ICE

That's one way to solve overpopulation, I guess.

ICE cars burn down 11x more often than electric cars.

tfw tou are following behind them as
SUDDENLY 9000 duracell AA batteries exploding fly at your windsheild

Having experienced spontaneous acceleration in a dumb car with regular fuel injection I don't think I ever get one of these new smart cars with throttle by wire, auto-driver, collision detection. etc. The safest bet is to drive something with that's carburated.

And you can be rescued from them, unlike electrics

People are rescued from electric cars and not rescued from ICE cars all the time. All your "evidence" is from one extreme case that's only news because people love jerking off over Tesla. If every time a "normal" car burned down or someone died in a car fire was world news then that's all we would ever hear about. If you live in a populous are you probably do hear about people dying in car fires quite a bit, a whole family died in a minivan near LA a few months ago and that made statewide news.

This could have been prevented by driving a vehicle that uses fossil fuels

LOL relying on a autonomus robot to get you to get your destitation when nobody has all the bugs entirlely worked out yet. elon musk is a pahriah or false god. and you need to stop worshiping this kid with adhd and lotsa yo' money fool.

I hate muskfaggots and self driving cars as much as the next red-blooded car enthusiast does but that crash was likely 100% driver error

>mfw hacking into computerized automotive systems

throttle.accelerate(maximumVelocity);
barkes.disengage();

teach me how to hack f a m

I can also construct scenarios that are as fantastical as they are unlikely that miraculously kill a bunch of random people

>autopilot takes over

What? Takes over? It doesn't do that. Go be cancerous elsewhere.

Cock sucker

>barkes.disengage()
>barkes

Did you guys read the article? Some guy was getting cucked and his wife got mad karma.

27 year-old girl driving the car, passenger was her boss, 44 year-old CEO of their cuntpony, hmm I wonder what they were doing out at night together and driving like ppl who'd just shared some drinks...

Fucking betafags accepting cheating bitches gott dayum

>Fucking betafags accepting cheating bitches gott dayum
>implying the husband didn't pay for a zero day to hack the car so he could kill his cheating bitch wife to be and the man who cucked him
Elon should take note before he has to pay out even more alimony.

That literally is karma at its finest.

Wait, so firefighters can do anything until the fire dies out? Meaning the passenger will have to just burn to death because electric cars are fucking retarded.

Oh well, it'll get rid of a fair amiount of hipster San franciscanesque hippie fucktards, at least.

Lithium will burn underwater. Unless they're carrying the right type of foam your basically screwed.

but it's the future because i was told it was

inb4 ethanol fags. any and all Co2 emissions are permanent damage to duh environment, clean energy only pls.