Can you feel the (cool vibrations) of the engine violently shaking the car while idling?

Can you feel the (cool vibrations) of the engine violently shaking the car while idling?

Can you feel your back break from the super tight suspension as it hits potholes?

Do your tiny, boyracer arms struggle to compensate as the steering wheel rips from your hands from the amount of sheer torque?

Do you feel the fear from other hot hatches, as they cower from the insane madman smile grille?

Do you even feel THE POWER as you drive past ST's, GTI's, and cuckloster Turbos?

Pave the way for the true hot hatch. The hell hatch, the MUSCLE HATCH.

>Mazdaspeed 3

Post your hot hatches anons, we haven't had a /hhg/ thread in a while.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u2buVnxDEOU[/spoiler]
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Mazda
>torque
Kek

Are you dense?

>280 ft/lbs of torque at 300 rpm

3000*, oops.

Just got some boyricer mud flaps installed on Meme ST, will post later since I haven't taken pics yet

Next time put /hhg/ in the title

No new pictures, but maybe I'll have some time soon.

Recently sold my MS3! I kinda miss it but AWD>FWD

I really wanna get a WRX STi because I'm a massive faggot, but if far prefer a hatch.
Would it be worth it to get a used hatch with 30-70k miles on it, or should I suck it up like a big boy and buy a sedan?

the hatch are holding their value so well it's hard to find a clean one.
often you'll see the cheaper ones on CL/autotrader/etc are silver sti hatches going for about the price of a new wrx sedan. the sedan is nice, and the new modern interior is a huge step up imo

2nd gen blacked out Mazdaspeed3's are the scariest looking things on the road. A co-worker I know owns one that runs low 12's.

The psycopathic smile is unsettling.

>Can you feel the (cool vibrations) of the engine violently shaking the car while idling?

Yes because Mazda motor mounts are shit and I need to replace mine

I really wanted to get one of these, but three massive things turned me off.
>only revs to 6.3k and has an offset tacho with speedo centre
>weighs 1500kgs for some reason
>slower than a dc5 type r around the ring
Wtf is the point of all that power if it can't turn? I want a car I can touge with and there are few cheap hot hatches outside of hondurs that offer what I want

Lol. Go drive one moron. They handle extremely well.

Repeat with me

There's no replacement for displacement

You can't post Mustangs here until they make a shooting brake

could this be? a actually cool looking PTC?

>Can you feel the (cool vibrations) of the engine violently shaking the car while idling?
The flat four is bretty well balanced, not a lot of vibration at idle
But with bad motor mounts it's not so good
I can feel the front left cv joint screeching and clunking itself to death

>Can you feel your back break from the super tight suspension as it hits potholes?
I can feel the completely worn out struts clunking, as well as a CV clunking worse than the one up front, but only sometimes

I can feel the wet noodle chassis and steel box of a body flexing on any corner taken above 15mph

The rust quickly eating away at the rear quarter makes me want to kill myself

There is a loud whine in 4th gear
love my Subaru :^)

Yes
>Can you feel your back break from the super tight suspension as it hits potholes?
Sure can
>Do your tiny, boyracer arms struggle to compensate as the steering wheel rips from your hands from the amount of sheer torque?
I don't think it's the tq (rwd) probably the broken power steering pump is what taxes my scrawny arms
>Do you feel the fear from other hot hatches, as they cower from the insane madman smile grille?
Eh, don't drive a hatch, they do cower though
>Do you even feel THE POWER as you drive past ST's, GTI's, and cuckloster Turbos?
Yup
>Pave the way for the true hot hatch. The hell hatch, the MUSCLE HATCH...

>Mazdaspeed 3
>muscle hatch
Muscle compared to what?

Do they really? What do you have to compare it to?
I have driven:
>Integra type r dc2 and dc5
>Integra type s
>300zx TT with bc gold coilovers
>FD on adjusties
I highly doubt the mps would feel better to drive than an integra that weighs less and has way better track credentials

>aw11
>sw20
>ej civic
>eg civic
>fc rx7
>corolla fx16
Really though. The speed3 doesnt feel heavy. It has that mazda magic handling.

Not even a fan of mazda but the speed 3 hatch is one of the most highly commended hot hatches in its price range.
Believe it or not they's more to driving a car than lap times

I'm a musician who got signed to a label and will now be touring across the Western US and Midwest. I don't own a car atm and need a hatch.

Budget is 12k, am I better off with the MS3 or the M3 hatch? And which years don't suck?

I feel like the M3 is better because I'll put heavy miles on it, and I don't get the point of needing more power in a fucking DD FWD

That gratifying feeling you get when you drive through the city and know you're the fastest motherfucker on the streets.

Aside from the occasional GT, and even rarer, actual performance sports car.

At that point man id just reccomend a super low miles accord/camry wagon. with that budget it will be super easy to find one
Use it just for moving and save your money to buy a more dedicated driving car. In many peoples opinion the MS3 can 'do it all' but i like to have more driving oriented cars like the mr2.
just my input

>and know you're the fastest motherfucker on the streets.
unfortunately thats the only place that applies
and you'll still get spanked by coyote 5.0s

I basically mentioned that in the post. But who gives a shit? It's got the same power as the 4.6 and every other non-shelby 8 cylinder mustang pre-dating 2011 kek

Are your motor mounts ok user?

non rotary mazdas are fucking gay and so are people who drive them

A good, sporty motor mount usually trades smoothnes at idle for smoothness at higher revs.

>more to driving a car than lap times
Lap times translate to touge times :)
Nah I understand that's why I love my 300zx even though it's slow

This. My R33 fires on five cylinders at idle so it's rough as guts but once you hit boost the coil packs start working again and it's back to straight 6 smoothness

Mazdaspeed 3 diesil when

Is a 456whp STI with 450 ft lbs torque pretty fast or no? I'm looking at a modded one on Kijiji.

>buying a used turbo car
>buying a heavily modded car
>buying a used, heavily modded turbo car

This will be a disaster

Is that all
>kek

>pigfat mazda
>scoobies

burgers in charge of hhg

[spoiler]youtube.com/watch?v=u2buVnxDEOU[/spoiler]