What would be your first reaction if you saw one of these rolling down the street?

What would be your first reaction if you saw one of these rolling down the street?

why

suka bljed cheeki breeki vodka putin
davai kurwa dina jui borsch

I see them pretty frequently.

There is a specific brain disease that affects Volga drivers so you have to be on the lookout for them.

FUCKING COMMUNISTFAGS GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY REEEEEEEEEEEE

I will suddenly feel happy cuz i know if you see one of those is because you are in a country where kebab removal is encouraged

I don't think they're that popular in Serbia or Israel.

Why the fuck is Bazza driving a Gazza in Australia?

Volga,
Volga,
Mat yebats

throw a rock to see how easy the shitty slav stamped steel dents

you are not intimidated?

Interesting...
How many vodkas / miles?

RA RA RASPUTIN
LOVER OF THE RUSSIAN QUEEN
THERE WAS A CAT THAT REALLY WAS GONE

10/10

>bmw can only see its rear
BMW BTFO
How will BMW recover from this?

I'd be amused, but I wouldn't lose my head either. You dont see them every day, but its not what you'd call super rare

>shopped pictures

kak dela priyatel

>damage control
stay btfo BMW fangirl

>"Who the fuck would bother to bring one of these here?"
On that related note there's someone in my area driving something that looks like a Ford Elite and I don't understand why someone would drive that here (yurop btw)

>onwards to chechnya
>ukrainian plates

this rustles my autism

as an impartial american citizen and driving fan I say wow finally you have brought superior russian automobile to the united states

Every second car in Serbia is a Golf mk 2, the rest are a mix of VW, BMW and Mercedez of all shapes, sizes and years, but all are diesel.

Shitloads of yugos and puntos too

What about the Pandas?

I'd definitely notice and appreciate it. That's my favorite kind of thing to spot on US roads, collectors cars are obvious, but when I see something that there's no reason to own but for some reason someone decided to I'm always appreciative. I keep seeing a pristine Peugot 305, I'm sure it's a piece of shit and a huge ordeal to find parts for in the US but for whatever reason someone is DDing it and keeping it perfect, have to respect that.