Meets List: pad.riseup.net/p/datmeets
/dat/ Fap: zeemaps.com/map?group=1829299

>Community Links
Cart/o/graphy Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1049739
/dat/ Stream Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DailyAusfagThread/
Dickscord Server: discord.gg/013IDtABv9b2ChJO

>Guides & Information
/dat/ External PDF List: pad.riseup.net/p/datpdfs
/dat/ Recommended Cars: my.mixtape.moe/akuicw.jpg (embed) (embed) (embed)
/dat/ Recommended Bikes: my.mixtape.moe/mpxqyl.jpg (embed) (embed) (embed)
RAA Used Car Checklist: raa.com.au/documents/motoring-buy-a-car-checklist
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=aSAeOhCrv_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for barra

>i made it
You didnt make shit ya busriding cunt

Second for ls1, a superior motor and weighs 1/3rd of a barra.

Tfw nobody on dat

>Scenic as fuck
>Scenic

It's scenc, m8.

Fix the smoke and trade it in for a 2009-2013 Mazda 3 SP25 or MPS

use your fucking eyes you stupid cunt "IT made it" IT NOT I, learn to read for fucks sake

how to exploit newstart?

use your fucking eyes you stupid cunt just look at the stop sign and stop and indicate when changing lanes

>get clinical depression
>???

>go to cenny office half drunk
>rant and rave about waiting in the waiting room
>start a fight with someone
>get thrown out
>?????
>profit!

Lol i had this happen to me

some bogan picked a fight with me over jumping in queue or some shit when there was 2 lines and telling me to respect my elders

Chermside QLD

not even once

Fuck that place moved back to NSW a couple of weeks later

Any of you cunts ever got an engine from U Pull It? Any issues? What should I check before I start pulling one out?

>Compression
>Compression
Compression
Compression?

COMPRESSION!

When I was in 5th grade my family moved to Queensland. 6 months later we moved back.

We all fukken hated it. Massive spiders and snakes randomly appearing. All the kids at school were weird as fuck. All running to the small grassed area to run around like robots, not even playing any game. No one had any personality it was seriously strange

But the ls1 only makes 300hp and needs shit load of money to make more power
Barra has lshit beat

How would I check that, mate? you can't get a proper compression reading by turning it by hand

Stick your finger in the spark plug hole and turn it over and it will push air if its got compression

>proper compression reading
Doing that is only going to tell me if it can compress, not if it has good compression

Well, If you don't feel anything then it's a dud.

kek'd. come back when you can pass a test cunt

And if it pushes your finger out then that too isn't an indication that it has enough compression to drive properly, sounds like a good little trick to know if an engine is completely fucked or not but it won't get you very far

Well it runs and drives.
The speedo is about 20 out, the tacho is way out and the fuel guage doesnt work.
And who needs mirrors

It's a neat trick my uncle taught me when I blew up my engine. It's probably not useful if it has low compression lol.

How do apprenticeships work? I was applying for a jerb at my local butchers and he offered to consider hiring me for an apprenticeship as well.

Not sure about butcher but you basically work and learn the trade from your employer for 4 years before you graduate and are considered fully qualified

You go to TAFE for 1 week a month paid I'm pretty sure, to learn your trade and the rest is learnt working on the job, not sure if butchers do it differently

Wew lads, picked her up from the panel beater today. Pretty stoked to have her back after being there for roughly a month.

In a few weeks it'll have those disgusting Speedy Inferno's replaced and will be sitting on some coil overs. I really need to invest in anoter shed, like all proper Holden owners, I now have a vehicle parked out in the driveway at all times.

Ah, I nearly bought a Maloo a few years ago and I still kind of wish I had.
Get it away from that damn tree though, sap does bad things to black cars!

Yeah qld people are so fucking weird and boring

>go in to hand over resume
>get invited into the back of the store
>blunder my way through
>now coming in on Monday for a trial
This irks me. Been through so much more shit to be denied the job and this happens

Oh well. Just need to ace monday and I has jerb

>coil overs
Just dont for the love of christ hit a pothole

Yeah mate theyre sick. I personally prefer the forester, I have a 2001, because of their higher clearance and better off roading. I think the forester also has low gear mode whereas maybe the outback doesn't (mlow gear is dope). The length of the Outback is great though so depends on what you're after.

Anyone here into any actual car scenes? I'm keen to get into it but don't know anything about it and don't really want to hang out with a bunch of cunts who think Mother stickers are cool.

Got a turbo off of a 3.2L Pajero engine, what should I put it on? RB30?

If Veeky Forums had a hand in making a new Mad Max, what would you have?
My homeward commute thoughts
>the legend of a mob who have turbo cars
>"they say they make more power than V8s"
>all are fucked up VLs and Flacons that dose like a champ

>Max is in some canyons or some shit
>hear in distance
>TSU TSU TSU
>OH FUCK DRIVE NIGGA

yes
most are shit
drifters are cool if you hate having money
same with drag racing
stancefags are never cool
local smalltime meets are usually the best

i dunno they are just a generic black 5 spoke, one of the guys at work has his on 22's with coil over 'professionally' installed i dont kknow how they dont rub, its the most perfect fit.
also i dunno if its a problem where you are with cops regarding wheel sizes, but i have heard you can buy stickers to go over the top of your normal wheel size sticker, then you just say it was a custom order from holden.
works for a few people i know

What do you guys like? Grumby V8 or straight 6 turbo?

Can't decide on whether I should get a v8 later on or a straight 6 with turbo. The turbo will be faster for cheaper but a v8 just sounds so tough.

>not preferring the sound of an I6 over a V8

DESU I can't choose between the V8 burble waking the dead or an I6 trying to fly out of the engine bay.

The only issue I feel is that with FI 6's is that the owner typically chooses BOV/wastegate to atmosphere and you can't hear shit but angry wind spirits.

are you all pro street racers?

Yes

yeah nah facken VL is unstrayan as fuck only lebbos drive em

Both
Both

i6turbo = v8 > i5 turbo > everything else

Fully qualified Butcher here.
Apprenticeship is 3 years now. First year pay should be around $12.50ish/H
You go to trade school for 2 x 1 week a year, unless you have on site training(tafe guy comes to your shop for a few days to make sure you are up to standard) depending on who you work for you may have to pay for trade school or you may not.

But at the end of the day i wouldn't recomend it, right now live export is absolutely fucking us. The trade is fucked. Shit pay, shit work and shit people.

As a first year you get all the exrta shit jobs like making snags, mince triming out 4 1/4s of beef, cleaning up everyday and my favourite job for apprentices, cleaning out the drains

>TL:DR its a trap, dont do it

but if you could only have one, which would you rather?

Mate, wind spirits sound hectic as.
What about a v8 with turbo?

Depends where you live m8. If you don't live near any good roads cars with bigger turbo's (assuming you're gonna chase power) aren't much fun to drive in traffic compared to a v8 that will just cruise along. A barra would probably be the best compromise for drivability and turbo. For hills driving though hard to beat a light japcrap car for fun

v8 in a bigger engine bay

i love my vx but the engine bay is so fucking cramped with the v8 and it was only designed for a i6/v6 max so you end up cutting the shit out of your hands.

a LS in a kingswood would be absolute jizz.

On the upside the VT VX handle quite well since the v8 model calais is only around 1650kg with the auto ls1

You're doing it wrong man. You're really after one of these god machines. Better bring ya snorkel boy because you'll be drowning in the pussy with one of these

choose both and be satisfied with whatever you buy, at the end of the day both will go fast and the difference between the two in reality will not be detected by your butt dyno

>finally buy a BA
>feel hektik wherever i go
>can literally park it anywhere without fear
>enough power for what i want
>see other people driving my model and know what they're feeling
>better fuel economy than i expected compared to my 265
>a cuntload better parts availability

feels good actually buying this BA

Your vx handles well?
I'm installing coilovers on my vy soon so hopefully that makes it easier to drift into a pole.
What if you do up the suspension on a commy, I hear they can handle alright plus you have that LS power.

Drowning in pussy, ok.
I considered one of these instead of the vy but they are so fucking ugly, not just the exterior but also the interior. But I don't mind the te50 kits, they look alright.
AU still faster than my vy tho :/

Yeh I think I'll be content with the v8 desu, I've always wanted one and they still make great power for cheap.

>only around 1650kg

>A fucking backscrubber to clean your fat folds

Holy fucking shit. At least she's cleaning them, but I winced.

That's fucked. Still going to try it out since better than no job.

I vomited a bit when it first went in the folds. How fucking deep is that?

God some people need to just off themselves. Fucking shotgun to the head might just take it out. But so much fat might stop it halfway

Was clearly a joke cousin. I mean, the XR fronts I find good looking but AU's in general are pretty ugly. Like you say, both in and out. I'll stick with my XF and EB for looks I think

how the fuck is a au faster than a vy?

its not the gutless v6 is it?
lol fucking 3 years to cut meat?

The fuck

Coilovers are massive overkill and if you hit a fair few potholes it will fucking root it very quick compared to a standard sealed non adjustable shock.

Just get monroe GT's mate coilovers are for bench racing fags

oh come on i was eating man

lol i thought that was a koala

>Max in the ruins of some city
>caught in a three-way territory war between cannibalistic hoons in junkyard V8s and JDM, bikies, and the monstrous mutant Highway Patrolmen

stupid braindead stinky stoner abbo cunt

they really are the boongs of the animal world

DONT SLEEP ON THE ROAD!

youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg&feature=youtu.be

Do you ever stop

not when your mums around.

also i think you mean drinking

>Not giving up the alcoholic jew

>he cant afford booze anymore

Wrong i have tonnes of booze i just cant be fucked drinking it alone.

Foreskin here, checking in.

I did it, lads, I'm out of here. Flights booked, going to live in Thailand in January.

Goodluck anyway mate.

Its a little more complex than that believe it or not. Its learning about how to make the most money out of your product :) and also cleaning.

why buy it then not drink it?

oh christ its been a while

how many ladyboys will you fuck?

Also how the fuck can you afford to live in thailand?

Last time i traveled you cant stay overseas for more than 8 weeks a year or some siht
>mfw i could have got a traineeship being a telstra tech back in 2009
>brushed it off as it was like a 3 hour round trip drive
Dodged a bullet
Depression muhnigga

Also prostitus

Teaching English as a way to get a 12 month visa, but that is 1 day a week, rest is time to fuck ladyboys and just faggots generally. Can't wait to hit Pattaya's Boyztown and get me some boipucci

Taking $90k, sold my car + savings and gift from my folks. Can't wait.

I wish i had of done something like that instead of butchery

Yeah or not been such a dropkick cunt in high school and got a white collar job, could've done that as well

That is why spastic bullies in high school who were 'good with their hands' loved shit like woodwork and stuff, while it was 'uncool' to do IT, business etc. and look where they ended up and look where I ended up. Fuckers. Hope they all O/D on Ice.

either way we're fucked as that job wont last
enjoy the aids matey

Where my Canberra boys at?

Source?

If it's not on, it's not on, m8. Safe as houses, unless I know for a fact they're clean.

swaggity swoogity im cuming for that downforce booty
What did f/o/reskin fag mean by this?

I'd have never picked you as into traps, I thought you'd be a straight out bender. Good luck living in worst Asia senpai, carry a gun or a knife

>mfw white race and straya down the facken shitta
youtube.com/watch?v=aSAeOhCrv_s

I am lad, but when in rome. Also Thailand has plenty of regular gays to fuck, as well as ladyboys.

Is Thailand dangerous? really?

Have a condom on your willy before you fuck.

I feel uncomfortable with a man crying at anything other than a funeral.

>implying dommies keep everything out
i cried once the day my dad died

that was it.

Oh and the death of my previous 3 pooches

rip doggos

How did he die, lad?

>Is Thailand dangerous? really?
Oh gee what do you think?

Asia is a fucking free for all especially on white tourists mate.

Your going to get all your shit pinched only get out small amounts of money at a time and when you get aids you can always come back home

Heart attack age 70 3 years ago

That's pretty much a full life, can't really say fairer than that.

Were you close?

This, 70 years old the guy had a decent run

Still though that's pretty shit

Yep.

Fucking sucked 100x more because all my friends decided to be cunts and ditch me making me feel 1000x worse

That is a shame. Friends come and go, try not to get too attached to them. Family is forever (most of the time).

Agreed

Facken oath

how do I keep my cat off my fucking car?

.22 oughta do it

a can of lynx deodorant + cig lighter