DOTA 2 analysis: dotametrics.wordpress.com/
Personal statistics: dotabuff.com/
Personal statistics#2: yasp.co
Hero stats: devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/

Previous thread:

imagine if this fucking alch didn't go a meme build and had double this networth...

Why would you pick alch
get free farm
then go fucking threads/sny instead of auto winning with 1000+ gpm?

Chinese holidayzzzz

slavs

Escape can't keep coming last like this and stay together

>When Requiem of Souls is triggered by Shadow Fiend's death, it will no longer use temporary souls to create damage lines.
RIP

khezzu recognized that & won a lan

>
So yeah, as I was saying: Dota is a balance of making sure the pro-scene looks interesting while rewarding shitters with poor mechanics and game sense with "gimme heroes" while keeping them addicted to this game.

hubba hubba

>tfw no dotard gf

i'm sick of it

Well
Guess you threw the game imperial

Why wouldn't alch go radiance and get 1000 gpm and win?

fucking dumb

haha a hot girl :D

We need to port lux in dota

>babyknight saw my post last thread asking about a fighting aghs alch

holy shit I just realized she's biting slardar

why not just play a normal alch, babyknight
why go fucking threads sny and not max your greed?

Would have been SUCH an easy game if you did that

He build is good. But he needed to get a Mjollnir not a BKB. And he could replace SNY with a MKB.
Or he could even reitemize unti Mjollnir + Octo

They also needed their supports get more farm.
ESC also has limited burst damage, and would literally be countered with 1-2 pipes shields.

It looked good until ESC regained control. Before that, they would just get heroes to -10 armor and melt them.

His build is garbage
Why skip radiance? Why skip armlet?
Farm at 1000 gpm and win off that
Instead he's a 600 gpm alch and losing..

>play outside of a rigid meta
>lose

Dota 2

aneedroid's commentary is so fucking stale holy shit

every other sentence is
"THEY'RE FIGHTING SO HARD THEY REALLY WANT TO STAY IN THIS TOURNAMENT!"
i mean nof ucking shit like fuck
god i'm triggered

The game changed when S.Edge was bought. That double death by Alch really fucked them though, probably ended the game then

Its not a rigid meta, you can do things outside the meta

It's just fucking stupid to half your GPM for no reason

Then they fed teamwipes into high ground because SF rushed silver edge

"cool"

Sange proc is a slow. Slows stack linearly. Goo + Sange proc = dead hero, every time
The low BAT also means Alch kites enemy heroes early, and it worked wonders.
Goo + Acid + AC + Medallion = Dead hero

The problem is that with some farm priority, they could move the Medallion to another support, freeing a slot for Alch.
Remember: ESC didn't regain control by making a Silver Edge

Its a good earlygame build. The problem that Alch is unique in the way that he farms better, so if he farms, he can always reitemize.
You can sell your items and reitemize into 6 harder slots.
And its pros forget that its a thing.
I.e Mjollnir + Radiance + Octarine = literal immortality unless they disarm and chainstun you

does dota have the worst casters in esports

Game didn't change on the S. Edge. It changed when Mirana, Sand King and Jugg had the networth to burst Bristle.

hearthstone is probably worse
>50% chance for lethal
>oh he missed and lost

Wait Imperial lost? What happened?

they picked bristleback

It doesn't make any sense to go SNY + stun build
When you can go radiance, farm at 1000 gpm, then win the game at an appropriate time

sny + stun is just dogshit, he didn't even go armlet

Then he died repeatedly to an omnislash where he likely would have survived with a manta

Or you can just buy radiance manta on alch, get 1k gpm, be 6 slotted at 30 minutes and memepush early with an unkillable bloodlusted bristle because its too early for silver edge

>YapzOr, gh, and Miracle were all friends in Dota 1
>YapzOr, gh, and Miracle carrying their respective teams in Dota 2

R M Y T

pick bristlehack and dont end early

K A L L E

K A L L E
A
L
L
E

more like s&y alch

Dota also has the best with Tobi.

they played like shit.

>go in 1v5
>you die with aegis
>your team sees it
>trickles in one by one
>dota 2 pro scene

fucking overwatch has a better pro scene than this shit

>saying Kalle after the game ends
what

Bristle got cocky and feed past some point.
Didn't rax the enemy team when stupidly ahead.

Also it turned into a 1 core(Bristle) versus 4 cores(Mirana, SF, Juggs, Sandking), where Bristle 5 slotted can't compete with a that many 3-6 slotted heroes.

No, there is a trick question in here: Once you are "6 slotted" when do you sell the Manta Style for Mjollnir?

TRIXI

see, this is the difference between tier 2 and tier 3 dota. Its literally not even on the same level. Like who the hell builds SnY on Alchemist?

YE BOI

KALLE

binlan

Theres no situation where it is better to go SNY alch, than radiance with 1000gpm alch

Alch had total free farm, bristle was making huge space for him, and alch shits the bed going some meme gank build

I didn't like the clock pick either but that was w/e, wouldn't have been an issue if 1000 gpm alch existed to end at 30-40 min

A-GOD STREAM WHEN?

>Theres no situation where it is better to go SNY alch
Stacking slows.
Even then, you should go Armlet SNY Mjollnir Octoarine AC TP boots, and then reitems the Armlet and SNY into real items.

is Trixi the other guy raising another man's kid or did he actually manage to knock up his own gf?

He doesn't have any other heros on his team that gain from farming
So the alch should be maximizing his farm/GPM

I don't think an alch going armlet/sny/mjollnir will have anywhere near a radiance/manta/octarine's farm.

Though I gotta be honest, I always hate the octarine, sure the cooldown reduction is so nice, but its such a waste of an item slot and 5k gold.

Have you ever have one of those games where theres so much miscommunication everyone does whatever and everyone end up severely frustrated for no real reason?

>Online games were a mistake
>Lan parties is where its at

DED THRED

Finns suffer from the ARR ROOK SAME so it's irrelevant that he is raising someone else's child.

Because Alch has his ultimate, Mjollnir gives more healing and damage than Radiance.
But not the ability to push as well.
You don't need Octarine either, but it gives you so much healing.

you mean like literally every pub game?

>Lina, Windranger, and Enchantress no longer grant souls to Shadowfiend in dota imba
That's a pretty big nerf.

ok but you need to get that radiance and manta to get the 1000 gpm, which allows you to itemize however you want late game

should I pick Zeus?

>Hood of Defiance not nerfed

Definitely not

Or instead of spending 60k gold to farm 20k worth of items in 60 minutes, you could spend 20k gold to farm 20k worth of items in 30 minutes.

aight fucking hands up whoever didn't wish me luck

I knew you were going to fail.

>raindrops in the game
not unless you're playing against bots

aha! I was just weeding out the riff raff. I actually won ez. Sand King is not balanced, especially in a bracket where people don't get bkb/pipe or even raindrops.

>Playing in a bracket where BKB/Pipe does not exist

So you already failed in the past.

Do you think Purge gave money to Jill Stein?

nah he already spent all his college debt money on bernie

>wanting utter retards who got into bed with riot to be rewarded

Riot is doing nothing an ancap would not approve of. They are using their own property as leverage. A few teams have any power, and in this instance it is only TSM. This is similar to formula 1, where Ferrari has been around since the founding, they are rewarded extra money since they are crucial to the support their fan base brings. Regi will most likely just get better terms with riot in negotiations than everyone else. Most people who watch lol esports care much more about the players than the teams. Riot got to this point because they know how to make money, and they won't allow others from doing that, especially since tencent fully owns them now. Like most people who watch lol esports won't care if only CLG and TSM still exist in NA.

don't you see? I thought if anyone an animeposter would understand that camaraderie comes before such petty motives as "winning". you have betrayed me, you have left me out in the cold gulag night. nothing you say do can ever harm me again for I will never let a gulagite come close ever again... :(

Winning is the only thing that matters in Dota.

but not in a gulag...

>old Alliance
>4 players carrying 1 shitter (loda)
>new Alliance
>Loda carrying 4 shitters

What happened

Who cares what the gulag thinks anyway, most kids here are 2k MMR or 3k MMR.

>radiance naga alch is worse than fighting mjolnir alch
How come?

I only come here for the lewds desu

whats the maximum stack possible on ancients using helm of dominator creep?

9 I think. But it'll take the whole team to do it or it'll kill the hero that takes it alone.

9 creeps or 9 stacks?
i'm not sure i could ever stack more than 4 ancients on both sides using a ranged creep

>9 creeps.
Thanks for the giggle user.

>le manta and send an illusion running trick
>le blink dodge a warlock ult you see coming from a mile away

OMG BEST PLAY OF THE YEAR LITTERALLY JIZZED MY PANTS

IM 3K BTW

Probably 15 creeps.

where did fata go? he was special. it takes a very good player to have a distinct style unless your style is baffling science. it'd be fun to see him play again

How do I play nyx correctly
I felt like all I did when I played him was burst them for like 200 damage then die
Also what the hell is carapace armor used for

What was his style other than playing boring heroes with one hand?

>play morphling
>dedicate the entire game to making replicates of teammates and fucking with the enemy team by microing them to act like their respective hero
There's something magical about watching retards tower dive an illusion

if you're doing well on levels you'll do more damage than that. if not then a big part of your game is providing vision and big stuns. he has one of the longest stuns in the game iirc. spiked carapace does what it does. if you don't understand that I can't help you

UH im nearly 3800 mmr! that;'s almost 4k, which is ABOVE average
so measure your words please :)

where would naga's butthole be located?

more playmaking mid rather than hard carry

on the butt

how do I make my fucking games end faster?
seems like every match is a fucking hour.
2.9k for reference

Everytime I used it it felt like I didn't do anything except get hit, isn't it supposed to reflect damage?

>tfw no 20 inch horse cock to pleasure Luna with

Sad but true.

>only 20 inches, pathetic

Luna is pure you fag

is that jess brohard

rip dotard