Which one?

Which one?

Focus > Fiesta
>AWD
>Better engine
>Better everything
that said the fiesta is just a baby version and theres nothing wrong with it i just like the focus more.

Even more than the mustang

neither because they look like angry catfish

would rather get a mk1 focus

That's an ST. Both FWD.

i have an FiST
i like tiny hatchbacks and this one is fun to push around in corners

>Focus st
>AWD
kek

hey there mr blindy pants thats an ST

Fiesta

focus. it's more spacious

FiST godmachine

I'd take the Focus, the Fiesta is way too feminine imo.

Focus ST
more power, more space

I'm buying a Focus. Fiesta is tons of fun but too small for DD.

off by one

Sonic LTZ Turbo

If you're the Subaru douche type get the focus. The FiST is the thinking mans hot hatch.

But seriously if you care more about handling and a more hardcore experience, go with the FiST. If comfort and acceleration are what you want, get the focus.

How is the Fiesta compared to a CRX in terms of interior room?

prob pretty close actually. fiesta might be 4 doors but the dash is huge and takes up most of the space. no adults will be comfortable in the back for long. hatch is ok amount of space

The funny thing about the CRX is it's hella wide interior wise. Very comfortable for a 2 seater. In the Fiesta, with the GF in the passenger seat it felt cramped.

BUT, CRX only has two seats. Which sucks, but makes cargo capacity great.

Focus is nice compromise. Adults are reasonably comfortable in back and interior feels about right size. Not conscious about ramming hand into passenger when I'm shifting.

I just did a quick comparison test, the closest thing the fist is close to in size is the EG civic.

Have they fucking solved the self eating harnesses on the FoST?

drive both and decide. The fiesta handles better and is more fun to drive. The focus is faster in a straight line and has more space. I've driven both on the track and the fiesta is much more at home there as well. The focus has somewhat noticable understeer while the fiesta is happy to slide the tail out when you push it.

I DD a fiesta ST and it's plenty big, very nimble, gets 35+ mpg highway, and recaro seats are comfy as fuck

Also the focus STs tend to attract the vaping mouthbreather crowd much more than the fiesta does, around here at least..

Aw man.
Alright thanks for the info guys.
I really want a Fiesta but i also want more space, guess ill go for the Focus.
Im seriously over cramped interiors.

So theres something off with the Focus' harness?

I actually have had comments that there is more room in the back than the front in the fiesta.. To be fair I drive pretty close though (knees ~2 inches from the dash)

Cockpit space is nearly identical between the focus and fiesta, the cabin difference is like 4 sq ft mostly in the rear/hatch.

I liked the pre facelift Focus fascia more. Current one looks like some angry fish

fiesta definitely seems to be the enthusiast choice

i drove the focus st. main complaint is the awfully high seating. you dont have that locked in cockpit feel

gonna test the fiesta soon

Fiesta st is far more fun. Handles better, feels lighter and is just as roomy as a focus. Cheaper to run and service to.

Almost no difference between FoST and FiST in terms of interior space. Anyone that says differently either didn't test both in simulator seating configurations, or had one with Recaros and one without (the Recaros greatly reduce interior space and are the main reason I didn't get them).

The FiST is absolutely the more nimble and better handling of the two cars. FoST has the turning radius of a boat and is shockingly prone to understeer. FiST is responsive beyond reason for FWD.

Drive both and decide for yourself what best suits your needs, but if you're looking to have the most fun for your dollar in a DD, get the FiST