Mazda hate thread

mazda hate thread

when was the last time that Veeky Forums talked shit about those spinning doritos

Honda S: 2000
Mazda RX: 8

250 times better
kill yourself mazda

thats what im talking about , u mad brah? this wasnt a bait you nigger, also honda drivers have low IQ

>when was the last time that Veeky Forums talked shit about those spinning doritos

there's not a day that goes by on Veeky Forums where this doesn't happen

sage

tfw no ls swapped rx8

>tfw no dorito swapped Corvette

>What's the worst sports car Japan has ever made?
Holy shit OP, RX-8 is indeed the answer!

Mazdrones have single digit iq because they picked shitty lawnmower cars

Aso pick very related

Actually...
Miata is.

I'm looking for an unreliable "sports" car, the Miata is too slow and gay and the Mustang is just too gay. What should I get?

How is the RX-8 less gay than a Mustang?

>when was the last time that Veeky Forums talked shit about those spinning doritos
Memers shit on rotaries every fucking day, are you new or something?

Ah, of course. Another Mazda.

Posting in a guaranteed dead thread

Mazda is most based manufacturer

>Extrapolating Rotary lovers to include the entire Mazda fan base

I just hate the mazdrones who barge in every thread then post muh laptimes or shit with no evidence them act like 12 yr olds

Nah mazda is still pretty shit. Entire line up is garbage

t. Honda bitchboi

No the Miata is superior to the RX-8 because it's
>reliable
>economical
>not ugly

Do people really consider the rx8 ugly? I think it looks pretty sweet actually. Or do they just say they're fugly because of the dorito

Honda s2000 cupholders per cylinder: 0.25
Mazda rx-8 cupholders per cylinder: infinite

Hondafags BTFO

I genuinely find it ugly, is that all you rotards can come up with
>hurr durr they hate it cuz they hate wankels
Doesn't matter what you put under the hood, it doesn't make it look any better.

First thing I don't like is the front end. The grille reminds me of a parrotfish, it looks dumb. The arched fenders are the next thing, the discontinuity in line between the wheel arches and hood line are awkward looking. Then there's the profile. It's awkwardly tall, the lines want to go all low slung, but then there's the cabin, which bulges upward more than is appropriate for the length, and there's the rear bumper/valance. From the side it does this weird sharp angle away from the ground, like an off-roader designed for good departure angle, this makes the car look really raked forward and I find that strange.

I can't complain about the rear, it looks great from behind, but from every other angle it's ugly.

thinking of buying a mazda3 i bet you nerds can't talk me out of it

Pic related, the rear end looks great, but look at how the fender's wheel arch juts out, that looks awkward.

I have one.
Excellent car

then why all these fags hating on mazda? or do they just hate the rx8 and miata

lol some of you guys are fucking retard, i said to roast mazdas not to compare mazda's with honda

>calling out hondafags
>feelings hurt
>no trigger warning

sooo without the spinning doritos engine rx3-7-8 and 787 mazda aint shit

just a japanese concept of ford

i own the 2nd gen 2.5 sedan, i should kms

But doritos are cool