Do you have to pay private property parking tickets?

Do you have to pay private property parking tickets?

That better be a fucking glazed donut.

I'll glaze your donut

It depends apon what country you live in. In the free world, no.

you wouldn't dare

Depends on who wrote it. Because real police can write parking tickets on private parking lots if you're parking in a handicap spot. Were you parking in a handicap spot?

No. Parked in a normal spot at my uni. It costs $18 a day so I can't afford it. I got a real ticket for parking in a nearby suburb for longer than 3 hours.

Okay so this is how it is from my experience as a broke college student in Southern California.

I would sometimes get parking tickets from the campus police. These are not registered with the DMV, but if you don't pay the fine, if you want to buy a parking permit from your school later on, they'all force you to pay off the fines before they let you buy one.

Also, if you get a lot of these tickets the campus police may tow your car.

No

Are the uni police real police? If so, yes.

>hope_solo.jpg

Fuck them.

The beach around here, the parking enforcement is run by a private company and I got a ticket like 2 years ago that I never paid and I didn't here shit from it ever. They can fuck themselves.

Generally no.
But if it's a ticket from your school, they might hold your transcripts or prevent you from graduating if you have unpaid parking tickets.
That's what it was like at my school.

>American Prison Simulator 2017
Damn graphics getting good

kek

If enough tickets pile up, they can boot your car, or tow it.

That fucking image is the most universal reply material.
You can use it pretty much for any argument.

My uni wouldnt release your grades or let you register with unpaid tickets.

not so rough, otosan ~

I would eat every donut and lick up the creamy icing.

If you plan to graduate, yes

No. You also don't need to pay city ones, unless you live in some parts of Dumbfuckistan.

>It costs $18 a day
where are you located?

I thought my parking sucked after they raised it to $9
>tfw you park 1mile away and walk every day