Want an AE86 but can't afford it?

Can't afford paying 20 grand plus for a shitty 80's Corolla, well feast your eyes on an AE82 Twin Cam Corolla, It has the same cheesy graphics and 80's styling cues for a tiny fraction of the price!

So fellow weebs of Veeky Forums, what are you waiting for?

Good lord shut the fuck up. No one needs to know about them

fwd. Litterally cheesy 80s garbage.

Its an 80's shit box. Just get a new car OP.

>says a guy with a CRX

Same fags.

and a civic wagon, and an EK, and four F250s, and a couple 5 cylinder Audis, etc etc.

No. Sorry

Good luck finding any unless you're on the west coast

Not everyone is an Amerifat.

>E-Bragging

Feck off cunt

I looked for a decent one for months.

Didn't find one.

Where are you located?

They're plentiful in Australia considering they had a very large following in the early 2000's and late 90's, mostly from the wog/foreign community.

I had an AE82 Twincam as my first car. It was fun, but that was more than 15 years ago. There can't be many of these still worth having.

>I waste money on junkyard fodder

I actually tried looking for them some time ago. It seems like they ceased to exist.

>fwd
wow, it's fucking nothing

>20 grand
lol what the fuck? I'm looking at a usdm86 that needs a new engine and has body rust (but little frame rust) and the guy wants 2,500 for it. How fucking poor can you be?

Wow, guess which car OP owns?
lmfao stupid fucking weaboo thinks his FWD shitbox is comparable to anything decent.

What's that supposed to mean?

I actually don't own one. I'm just saying most people don't do their research and don't even know something pretty similar to an AE86 exists and can be bought for dirt cheap unlike the 86.

>USDM 86? Not a real AE86
>2500 for a non-running rusted Corolla
>AE82 Twin Cams can be bought for atleast 1 grand running decent condition
>Amerifat.

>pretty similar
>FWD
STOP.

>Actually drifting an AE86

>FWD car is similar to a RWD
This has nothing to do with drifting, driving a FWD is not even close to the same as driving a RWD,
I can see you have no experience in a RWD.

>Actually hooning on streets with innocent lives at risk.

>you can only hoon a RWD
Even more reason not to get this FWD piece of trash lmao

>Spending 20k restoring an 80's Corolla that only has a weeb following.

KEK.

>implying I recommend people buy an 86
I hate the ae86 desu, it's a memecar, NA miata is superior in every aspect except space.

>pretty similar to an AE86
In what way? The only similarity I see is they're both tin can 4 cylinder economy cars.

>similar to ae86
>fwd
Dude just stop

Oh yeah because a hairdresser poof car isn't a meme.

>not a REEEEEL 86
Okay so show me what third world shithole you live in that an 86 goes for 20k in? Because that's the point.
If you wanted a real 86 you should've been born a few decades earlier, stop pretending like well documented engine swaps and repairs are so hard

In restoration and repairs an AE86 can easily cost upwards of 20 grand you Amerifat turd, good luck on your next presidency LMAO.

Delete your trip and kill yourself immediately.

It's a meme, but it's a better performing meme.
(and it's much less expensive)

get an AE71 and swap everything in without issue

These exist? Over here in the nice part of USA, AE86 outnumber them 20 to 1. And the AE86 is basically extinct.

Personally, I'm waiting for a certain AE92 price to drop...

>Good lord shut the fuck up. No one needs to know about them

Tax free in the UK in only 5 years?