/nosg/ - Nostalrius General

P(uddi) edition:

This is the nost 2.0 general. Nostalrius was a vanilla wow private server which is getting re-released by Elysium.
elysium-project.org/about/

>When is the release?
Nothing is set in stone, but a stress test took place on the 20th of Nov. and valkyrie has said they do not want to wait endlessly to release the server

>What servers will be released?

>OLD NOST PVP (Name: Nostalrius PVP)
will be released soon. This has all your old level 60 chars for nostalgias sake.
>NEW NOST PVP (Name: Elysium PVP)
Brand new server, will be released 3 weeks after old nost.WE WILL BE ROLLING ON THIS SERVER !!!

>what faction are we rolling?

Horde guild: Salty Dogs
Alliance guild: Doesn't exist
----------------------------------------

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit
>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463
>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0
>Big Addon Pack
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/

tags: nosg krog wpsg elyg vag wowg world of warcraf

old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oj9nVKHcWEI&t=17s
youtu.be/MlkNlLFoJGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nG1-lu-2E24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Niggers

Dark Lady watch over you.

Alright motherfuckers I brought a shadow protection potion this time. There's no escaping now, you've already run over my trap like some dumb idiot!

AIMED

#OSoC
O
S
o
C

I miss /ourgirl/ :(

Grenaded
Shaman friend purges you
Death Coil
Fear
Immolate
Soul Fire
Conflag

THICCC

>soul fire after immolate

holy shit kek

tthhee ffuucckkkiiinnggg wwwaaaiiitttiiinggg

>playing on a PVE vanilla server
can someone explain this meme? By far the best part about vanilla is world pvp, both while leveling and end game. why would you willingly pass on it? Might as well play retail at that point desu

are you retarded? mythic+ dungeons can drop up to 895 and you can farm them forever

worldfirst Cenarius mythic (Xavius is a joke) was Russian guild Exorsus who farmed mythic+ 24/7 so they all went into mythic raiding with gear you usually get from mythic raiding

Nigger is that their arm or some shit? I need more then 2 inches of skin to see anything.

>plays Legion
>You're fucking stupid

Wew lad.

THANK GOD ALEX MADE AN ADDON VIDEO LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=Oj9nVKHcWEI&t=17s

Triumph MVP2 minutes ago
your UI dont have any special, you can build that UI in 10 minutes, stop uploading shit addon videos to grab money

lmfaooooo

#boipussy

Alliance guild is going to be named Koragon you stupid shit we already had two 3 day long votes for it.
Also stop with the puddi posting.

>can someone explain this meme

clarke best eu6 minutes ago
WAIT WHERE'S YOUR CAM

thx pepsi

>doesn't have a fetish for femboy elbows

who?

>links Alexensual video
>stop watching Alexensual's videos

I wonder who posted this.

N-not Alex

Nihilum cumsluts

I wish I had friends so I could level with people and kill other faction members in Ashenvale and STV

>click link to see whats up
>on phone
>get a 5sec ad
Grats, you just made few cents for that retard.

I'll be your friends if you suck my cock dude.

Ok I'm a sub so I don't mind that

I did mention I didn't play Legion. Calm your tits.

youtu.be/MlkNlLFoJGQ
Where we're you when alex came out?

what the fuck does that even mean? i dont want the guild to be named some cringy shit

Oh god.

Hi everyone Madti here, just a reminder that me and my boyfriend Alex will be leading the alliance guild on Nostalrius without help from the /wpsg/ and /nosg/ greats of old.

only attentionwhores, healsluts, "ERP friendly" anons, "girls", Nihilum and Puddi will be tolerated so start worrying. Loot structure has not been decided other than it will not be DKP because you can't exploit that

I'm a power bottom so fuck off I get to be sub.

I DO have friends who I level with and we kill other faction members in Ashenvale, Stonetalon, and Hillsbrad.

Meerkatz
Humbert
Zas
Snoipah
Jaime
Infamy
Manlet
Enemy
Getmemedkid
Orca
Dindumuffin
Azliaris
Zintos
Chutzpah

These are confirmed guild traitors. Do not let these slimy backstabbers in your guild, king's honor friend.

It doesn't matter what you want we already had a fucking vote for it with dozens of names.

>Go on /wowg/
>They make fun of us and call vanilla shit

How do we get them to stop?

Koragon is estrogen for people who are transitioning.

Manlet and Infamy?

Ok but I'm not good at dominating

I wish I had friends

Eliminate them.

>Go on /wowg/

Why.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

leave them be, I feel sorry for them because they're unable to enjoy both games

>The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was writing the Bible and having all Christians and Catholics follow it.

Those are mythic plus and are essentially 5 man raids.

he types so slowly

a'ha, so it is cringy shit

I sign this list.

New Veeky Forums who dis

Veeky Forums is literally incapable of functioning in any medium without being attached to memes or male/female homosexuality/transitioning.

Anything that comes from Veeky Forums is going to be cringy or memeworthy. Veeky Forums has absolutely no creativity or care for their in game persona. They literally play WoW as if it's just an extension of shitposting on Veeky Forums.

>dabs with fedora :-d

>murder in the bible
>Satan murders 10 people in the bible
>god murders 10,000

S-satan didn't write it, haha... F-fedora man!

t. /v/ermin

what did you expect from the unironic tranny containment guild

You can be our friend if we come across you, but it'll be awkward for you. You'll be a third wheel, you know?
No, even worse, we'll treat you like trash. We'll make you carry our things, heal us, make us food, and we'll do things like step on you and pet you when we're bored.

>full of half-truths and confusing, contradictory statements
>army of minions forcing people to believe its word, many killed at swordpoint, many cast out and told they suffer for all eternity if they don't believe it

>Satan offers reprieve, away from that harsh world
>Satan offers wisdom, he's the reason humans have free thought by eating the apple
>Satan did nothing but question God's power

*t-tips fedora* h-ahaha-... hail god..

Greedy rats

Please abuse me thank you!

well he is a chad

>he takes he bible literal
[autistic katana wielding intensifies]

>realizing that only Satan would tell you not to take it literally
>literally only half-assed following the "word of god"

Do you hail him before bed?

Nigga, all religious people take their book seriously until it doesn't suit their bullshit. They cherry pick the fuck out of it and ignore blatant ridiculous shit or they try and justify it.

Come onnn guys... It's just a dumb old book... Haha... It's just stories..
Don't take any of that shit LITERALLY...

Does WoW Rebirth have any kind of an insta 60 or anything? I want to play something until Nost comes back up and I don't know what.

Go play a different game.

>world pvp
>with vanilla druids and rogues

who ready for stress test 2?

Satan is a good and a cutie

Well I wanted something with insta60 to get used to the keybinds and macros and shit again, so that I don't spend the first two weeks of the server being back up doing that instead of PvPing.

>different game
Recommend something then.

>>with vanilla druids
youtube.com/watch?v=nG1-lu-2E24

what's your point

I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE

FUCKING SPTUID SERVER

The stress is killing me!

jesus man take a breather and walk outside for a few minutes or something

shit's probably not coming out for another month

Sun/Moon is very good
New PoE league next week
You could always replay WC3 to get in the mindset of wow

My point is that druids can be assholes and there is nothing you can do about it.

play retrowow its pretty solid not the best but itll suit your needs in the meantime

When?

sunday

Thanks, that's exactly what I'm looking for, just want to play a BG or two to see where all my shit is.

goodnight /nosg/

>druids
>ever assholes

When's Crestfall stress test?

What did he mean by this?

Goodnight, ily user!

>tfw friend says that he wants to level with me but hes a retailbab and insists on going warrior when im not going a healer

Bets on how long he lasts

sleep tight

Are there any plans to add space goats/blood elves to the vanilla servers? Or is everyone firmly against that already?

Personally, I don't care either way, I was just wondering what the community's stance on the topic was.

Alexensual
I love how the nerds on4chan keep posting my links to downvote
but they give me ad revenue lol

Alexensual
ty Veeky Forums

I'd be fine with it desu

Can I have a picture of you shirtless? I've never shitposted you once! Show your fan some love :P

>tfw bored on kronos2 leveling my druid

hurry up nost

I doubt its his plan, he dont seem smart enough to pull out that shit intentionally.

The point of nost is to make it as close to what retail vanilla was like as possible. In some ways this isn't possible, but that eliminates any elements like you suggest even considered.
There is a place maybe in the future where an established vanilla server could add custom content a long way down the road, like post naxx things, but that is assuming an awful lot and we'd likely have official legacy by then anyhow. Or aliens would have eaten us, yellowstone exploding, alex coming out, etc. All just as likely.

There are "funservers" that potentially offer things like that, you'd have to look around. None will have the kind of population nost enjoys.

the extent of his "plan" is cause drama to get views. That's the end.
It's all pretend and it's clear he has lurked here when he's not posting bad advice in /keto or ripping off ideas for videos from /wowservers.
The best thing is to ignore him like we ignore most streamers, but that won't happen so nothing i say matters.

I used to spend my days Prowling around in AV and 1 shotting casters who sat down to drink. I contributed nothing else to the games except to cast Ravage and then run away.

>pve is doing to be DoA
>alex is going to roll on freshstart a week late because he wants those streamerbux

can't wait to bully him off the server like we did on K2