NP Charge +30%, Crit Damage +10%, NP Damage +10%

>[Amakusa Shirou gacha]
- 11/22 to 11/30
- Amakusa Shirou NP Interlude upgrade released

>[Half-AP Main Quest]
1/2 AP consumption from Fuyuki-Camelot story quests

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game

>New bond CEs:
news.fate-go.jp/2016/6335/
-Rare Prisms have been added to Da Vinci's Shop (Gained from using 4* or 5* servants as Reinforcement materials or burning, Welfare servants excluded)
-Rare Prisms are used to purchase previous event items
-Next stream 12/6
-Babylon in December
-FGO Anime announced

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Extella spoilers
pastebin.com/9Ai1Tg9i

>FL Spreadsheet
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Siegfried and Karna sure are cool.

Best archer

THICC

Reminder to not take obvious fucking bait retards

>OP still not updated
Please. My autism.

DEMPSY ROLL

post lolis

I want Gilgamesh and Rin to interact closely because I think they're both hilarious

I couldn't care less about Rin since I already have best archer.

Tamamo!

Nobu a CUTE.

Reminder Lancelot can easily deflect Enuma Elish with his Infinite Durability Arondight

You little bitch you are going to get petted one way or another. This is not optional.

TOO SLOW

>Ishtar gacha
Who else /savingquartzhere/?

Lick it.

Liz is precious!

I want to pick up lily alter and carry her around while I do things

LIZ THREAD

>we will never see this animated.

I'm amazed there are fans of Fate/Koha-Ace who'll actually draw characters from it. So when will it be translated, now?

>Being a footfag

Who preordering the boy pussy?

>being a footfag and a sub
Nah, man.

She looks like a goddamn splatoon character

Lancelot can speedblitz Gil and cut his arm before he draws the sword out, you nigger. No need to deflect it.

Fuck off Reddit

>don't even like her
Seriously, Scatfags are a joke.

ITS OUT?

So how mad will people be if Ishtar is the only personality?

looks like shit

>Fuyuki
baka desu senpai

Shakes a best!

Babylon the Great when?

I wouldn't care too much.

Doesn't seem to be what's hinted

>El-Melloi II: Probably… Well, I am a special case. Human hosts chosen to be Pseudo-Servants — magi — already possess considerable power of their own. When a Heroic Spirit possesses somebody, it will choose a person that is close in appearance and composition. That vessel wouldn’t be a weakling. Once human and spirit combine, you could say they become a third personality. The fusion gives birth to a new personality. Servants like these can be dangerous, you know. In any case, their thought patterns would come from the Divine Spirit. They’re selfish in ways we can’t imagine, and make all sorts of impossible demands. When that happens to you, you’ll realize that I’m a proper example of Heroic Spirit possession.

>farming fuyuki x
They may be a joke but they aren't retarded like yourself.

>Karnacucks said Vasavi would beat Arondight and destroy it
>can't even destroy Galatine
lmao

>Discord shitposters scraping at the bottom of the barrel for their failed shitposting attempts by replying to themselves

I love Tamamo, I wanna snuggle with her tail.

Are you ready to get spooked by best archer when the event rolls around?

Me too brother.

Karnafags are a joke. Always giving excuses as to why their jobber loses. His win-lose record is even worse than Gilgamesh and Lancelot's. Pathetic honestly.

I didn't want to see Rin in this game to begin with, so it'd be meeting me halfway.

>Implying i'll be spooked by a 5*

Your a kid now!

I really fucking hope so. I've wanted Arjuna since forever.

Your a squid now!

Are you ready for Gilgamesh to cement his position as the most powerful and wise king with the best kingdom?

I dunno but i'll like him either way

Seeing as his only competition in this game so far has been:
> Nero
> Artoria
He pretty much takes that by default.

Splatoon collab when?

I want a hug.

Romulus and Ramesses as well.

How do you think /fgog/ would react if we never got the datamine and found out about Rin today?

I hope they mention that everything he does is at its root motivated by his love of spaceships.

this shit looks like fucking cancer, why would you edit it like this? fuck off, seriously

I'm dissapointed he doesn't get his red eye like Karna.

Romulus was just prancing around the desert like a retard, and Uncle Man Diaz got btfo by Artoria. Both lose "most powerful" by default.

This is canon.

Sakurafags would be in suicide watch

Exactly the same.

>that collateral damage at the end

She literally needed 20 points faggots.
I'm into gears anyways.

This is you date for Christmas

Who is the artist as those boobs are great

I dont see why would they be

Kings (Not just king title, but actual leaders of countries)

Arthuria
Iskandar
Gilgamesh
David
Ramses
Nero
Romulus
Solomon
Ceasar
Darius III
Medb
Nitocris
Cleo

Now make a list of rulers who's countries weren't fucked by them in some way, and lived on long past them (might be missing some)

David
Romulus
Ramses

Nah, they'd still have hope that she'd look as good as Rin. Aotsuki Takao proves otherwise.

I would ask her out again on new years
and then on valentines day.

King Hassan would kill him before he even could finish a sentence

Out of every character you listed, the only ones we see, in this game, leading a country, are Arturia and Nero. Medb if you really stretch that shit.

Are you ready to see him get blown the fuck out with him being unable to break through Lord Camelot?

Determination/Willpower
GG

At least the manga didn't make the mistake with Karna's spear like in the LN.

where does one acquire that many gears?

Oz had his own kingdom with its own people in Camelot, and Romulus was the boss of half the Roman empire.

David was a pretty influential king in his day, pretty big deal, only problem is that he's been reduced to a joke here. Maybe 4* older David one day.

Romulus lead some people in Rome chapter, but all we know about it is "No one was laughing" apparently.

Gil and Ramses just carry their aura of kingship wherever they go.

>HP higher than attack

>Gawain single handedly confirmed that Siegfried being the """"peak of swordsmen"""" was nothing more than a meme, swords can deflect beams (3 times) and that Nerfed Karna is actually equal to regular Karna and Numeral Gawain can literally 1 shot nerfed Karna
Great work my man, keep up the good work. By the way you are still weaker than Lancelot, the strongest knight of the round table and greatest knight of all times.

>New Saberface Arc

Goddamnit, get back here and let me spoil you, you tiny tsundere!

Because they have a whole chapter about their country?

Man i'm not looking forward to the next few eeks of shitposting about Gawains skewed win.

>Ukrainian whore arc.

Which is the better defense, Ascalon or Lord Camelot?

It's just one guy replying to himself and baiting himself, just report and ignore

Even at the peak of shitposting last thread, no one cared, nothing happened. As long as you remain cool and let him respond to himself, it ends there.

What part of "in game" do you not understand? They aren't actually leading anyone. They just show up by themselves. You only run into Nero leading Rome, and Arturia leading Camelot. This shit is not hard to understand.

By the time you reach Oz he doesn't have shit left. He got btfo. Romulus and the other jobbers in Rome were puppets.

What mistake?

>greatest knight of all times.
That's not Tristan or Agravain.

Lord Camelot employed by Pregnant Mashu carrying Senpai's baby and also protecting Senpai is literally indestructible by anything forever.

Arondight.

>That was a limitless sword that would not be damaged regardless of the attack it had received.

I don't even want loli Jeanne. I'm only in this for qp and mats.

Lord Camelot has not limit
As long as Mashu is willing to stand firm of her own free will it will never fall/never be destroyed

>cucktail shit starting the shitposting
I wouldn't expect any less from that pile of shit