seattle.craigslist.org/see/mcd/5838213267.html
youtube.com/watch?v=St33WWqY578
youtube.com/watch?v=1rXGKI98C6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Honda a shit

suck my big red meme machine

Thats right user, KTM a best

big red machines you say? :^)

didn't Rossi lost the championship already?

kek

anyone else wanna suck and fuck this hunk of man meat and stick ur throbbin cock between his huge tits maybe sample the stench of his smeg as it bubbles up out of his foreskin mmm gonna suck that man cheese

Name one (one) bad motorcycle honda is currently producing that isn't the NM-4

jackie chan

gs500

>RC213V
:^)

kek

the gs500 truly has no point outside of cucked countries. in the US, big displacement CBs are better bikes in every single way.

in what regard and what CB are you talking about?
The GS500 is a cheap, decently efficient bike, entry bike.

The price difference is neglible since a CB1000 is a "start on, stay with" type of bike and a GS500 will be a "start on, sell, upgrade" bike for most people. If you buy a clean GS500 and drop it, you just lost half the resale value. 'Grats.

do americans even get good cb's?

>except XR, XL, and classics

we got a few of them

fucking honda reeeeee

they even wanted to kill the VFR

Tendies!
Dealership never has any CBxxx at all, only cbr's, so I don't even know

Thank goodness they didn't

no 1300's though right?

>post yfw americans can't manipulate freely the big machine

seattle.craigslist.org/see/mcd/5838213267.html

Bad idea y/n

Assuming frame is straight I'd either convert it to a street triple or start motovlogging as a fat PNW knockoff of subd

A GS500 has a similar value to a 250 around me. Do you really advise buying a 1000cc, almost 600 lb. bike over buying something that is manageable and capable of carrying you for a few seasons that you don't have to worry that much about dropping for a starter bike?

>assuming you can eyeball a fucking frame
you realize that in order to check if a frame is straight they have to send the motorcycle out to somewhere that has specialized equipment, right?

The bike looks cool, don't mutilate it / fall for the motovlog faggotry.

I want to pomf onto that seat. Looks comfy as heck

no. good looking bike though.

>Buy bike
>Buy new tires
>Redo paint

a salvage title on that bike could be due to fairing damage plus other cosmetics but it's still not worth it

>talks about other peoples tendies
>doesn't post his

Bummer.
no xjr1300 either yeah?

Mine are bad.
Oh well, I've only got like 800 miles under my belt

nor the XSR700

Or just test ride it

You won't be able to tell a bent frame from tweaked forks from a bad rear shock but you wouldn't buy it if it had any of those problems anyways.

no. I don't really think there'd be much demand tbqh.

what combo, bois?

youtube.com/watch?v=St33WWqY578
anyone else find some gold intros on auto tutorials?

go suck a dick

>He can't eyeball a frame

It was mainly a joke because it's got a similar flame paint job. It has the newer Daytona style fairings/headlight shroud which I think is kinda ugly, hence the striple conversion

Up to you, resale will be insanely difficult

youtube.com/watch?v=1rXGKI98C6o

So no Honda choppers then?

>mismatching tops with fox pants??
why not fox jersey?

no good ones in my size and budget but also idgaf about clashing logos

Looking at getting a bike tomorrow.

>Cbr600rr 2008
>Gsxr600 2015
>Zx6r 2010

All around the same price.

What should I go for?

Mainly for weekend fun but will be used to commute to work. Any other bikes I should consider? DR650 new is cheaper than all of the above but not sure about it for commuting on the highway everyday

cute blue pls.
>tfw finally saw another klx300 riding in a field

We get the Honda choppers, but not many of the standard bikes. For some reason Americans seem to think there is only super sport or cruiser

a gsx-r750 of the same generation as the 600 you're looking at.

I just rode one the other day (previously only ridden a k8) and oh my god it was just perfect.

Love the ergos too, with some tank grips it's like being velcroed onto the bike.

if you don't care just get what ever i guess.
i got pic related for $200 in dollarydoos including the gloves

ZX6.

Gixxers a shit

Should of mentioned I've ridden for 5 years, owned sports,cruisers,and tourers before. No idea which way I want to go next. Either sport or motard but not keen on them for commuting on the highway 30mins each day

I feel like that is on purpose because anyone who has ridden one knows the big 1300's make better cruisers than hurrleys and what not, all the comfort is there, they actually handle well and the power is more than satisfactory.

Finally got the rubber grips off but there's this plastic shit still attached
Do I just angle grind it off?

>If you buy a clean GS500 and drop it, you just lost half the resale value. 'Grats.
>GS500
>value
I bought my GS500 for 900, dropped it into a ditch and sold it for 950, kek. They don't lose value anymore, no matter what you do to them.

Live in New Zealand, bikes are a bit overpriced. I was planning on buying a brand new GSXR750 since it was coming on special this month and had waited 2 months with no bike for it. Plans have changed and looks like I'll be moving in 5 months so want a bike I can sell easily at the same price then. There's only 2 for sale second hand in the whole country, both overpriced

Nigger you just got that thing
What are you doing

thats called the throttle genius, sure cut it off with the angle grinder though

haha

That's the throttle tube right? You're meant to disassemble the box with the kill switch on it and the tube just slides straight off WTF are you doing? If you cut that off you won't be able to twist the throttle

Buyers remorse? Saying one of the most popular bikes in the world is shit is a throw away comment.

Only ZX6R for sale nearby has a few scratches and the 'breaks shudder at times' which made me discard the seller

How hard is it to plate a wr450 in cali? I could easily pay for the bike and the baja light kit, but the process itself, is it rough? Should I just get a drz?

pretty hard. you can easily get a south dakota plate. but transferring it is hit and miss and they can take your plate any time. check the thread on sumo junkie.

How can people not know basic things about a bike. Come oooon.

>$0 down financing
>vaguely related to the hayabusa, name associated with speedy street riders who do lots of wheelies
>surely, it's popular because it's good

Also replacing a rotor isn't that hard

I'd probably still get the gsx-r just because it's the newest and will be the least worn but it really depends on what you want to use the bike for.

I mean do you really beat on the bike? is it going to do trackdays? stuff like that. I'd get the zx-6r for track days, cbr600rr for coneing and user friendly type stuff etc.

I mean end of the day, we're not you, I'm aware /dbt/ is not going to be a major part of your decision making process and you're just indecisive period but it really comes down to you test riding all 3 bikes then making your choice then.

pretty sexy

americans pls. Hayabusas are owned by nice old white guys in real countries like AU and NZ

>Finance
Implying I'm not buying with cash. What's with you Americans and being poor
>Hyabusa
Everyone has a fat cousin
>Squids
Why do you think I skipped the r6 off my list

keep your tripfaggot opinons to yourself thx

This. Never seen a black guy on a busa in NZ.
They all drive fartcan subies and turbo bongos.

it can't really be that hard to register bikes in america can it...?
All the new enduros come with a kit like whats on pic related for road use.

Go ride m8 this is the internet.

is there a gear sticky thing?

any recommended brands besides alpinestars?

Are you talking to me or agreeing with me?

Imblyig :^(

I bet you can't pull of panties and you're jealous

Here it's all black guys and fat squids

Get da gixxer if its really what you want. They're good bikes

You tell him :)

Going to have to say i will agree here

Don't forget 90s station wagons on chromes
Leaning towards the gsxr. Comfort will be a big factor.

I don't do track days but I do spend every Saturday at the canyons..

Thanks for your advice anyway. I don't have any riding buddies so this is all I really get in terms of advice appart from sponsored 'reviews' online.

I heard the new busa is gonna be turbo'd. I hope they make it rediculous as fuck.

yeah people buy gixxers because they have shit reputation and are not actually good and break down all the time. the only reason to own one is for image.

Im tiredly agreeing.

california has emissions laws. if it didnt come with a plate form factory, the dont want it plated.

it wont be noticeably more comfortable. all supersports are annoying ergos. or maybe that's just bc i'm 6'4''

LMAO

also checked

>yamaha literally more reliable

>comfort will be a big factor

Yeah the gsx-r has adjustable rearsets standard which is nice, make sure you check which setting they're on when you go and check one out.

On the low setting they're quite comfy imo

I'm 6ft. Surely I could ride it for 3 hours without it hurting?

I've owned everything from cruisers with ape hangers to sports bikes with low clip ons and never got sore back or wrists yet I keep reading that you need to take a break on all of the listed 600s to keep comfortable every hour. How true is that?

No Turbo for the 1000 and the 1300 (Hayabusa) but they have something else in mind
>This latest engine is thought to be around 600cc but all Suzuki would confirm is that it’s a turbocharged, eight-valve, DOHC parallel-twin and that it’s production ready; we just don’t know what bike this is going to slot into at this point.

>can't even handle 5k wheelies
top kok

Basically everything but bilt, speed and strength, bell, street at steel, anything cruiser-oriented period, and bilt

Yes that is CE armor
Yes it will still fall apart in an actual crash

are Americans not smart enough to detune those bikes when they go in for emissions testing?
They are sent from the factory detuned and running like shit so they pass all the noise and emissions laws here then when they get to what ever bike shop the people there tune the bike properly.

Thats also how 100kg bikes that make 60bhp make it onto the LAMS lists when bikes that make 60bhp and weigh 200kg are illegal for learners.

new cummies when

car/cruiser guys with zero core strength trying sportbikes for the first time

Every American state has its own rules. California allows bikes that do not meet street bike smog standards to be sold for off road or competition use only. So manufacturers typically sell separate on and off road versions, or sell dirt bikes that do not meet street emissions standards. California does not allow these to be converted to street use.

How many squats should you do a day if you ride a supersport?

im not the cta though

3 plates 6-8 reps 5 sets

How many if I can only do the bar?

A bike that comes compliant from OEM is guaranteed to be tuned properly for the law, and will always have reference data available so any knob can look at it and see if you modified something or not

A bike a shop or individual detunes for roadworthiness has no such advantages. It's not worth the effort when states are already strapped for cash between roads, education, welfare, and really fucking fat salaries for representatives (what's the best way to make sure you truly represent the people and their interests? make five times their average salary, duh)

can you make new ones anyway

post your bike progression, /dbt/

>EX250 -> 848 -> versys 650 -> fireblade

If it doesnt have a plate from factory, CA wont plate it. Not the whole country. Motorcycles dont even get emission tested after they're on the road in CA. But if the VIN has a certain character, they wont plate it because it didnt pass CARB.