/mbgg/ - Mobage General #627

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Shadowverse, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny's child.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57916762
i3.pixiv.net/img-original/img/2016/07/15/18/28/50/57916762_p2.jpg
docs.google.com/document/d/1_2xiVYdqxOf3yv1X8zOtKKDs7zOHkS6sovxQieQrIjQ/
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/pixiv-kit/lkpfhmlbjibbcinophhcbmapjbhboodd?hl=en
github.com/Nandaka/PixivUtil2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please play Endride with me. It looks like it has co-op.

I want to try Enride but I'm too lazy to reroll in another game.

I wish I could be like that one user that rerolled til he got 5 SSRs in Soul reverse zero. Now that's autism worthy of respect.

Pasta Saru for JP soon

>tried out crash fever after getting burned out from enride
>rolled the featured girl on first 10x

What am I in for? Endless grind and retarded teammates like pad?

first line of the new thread post made me thought it was some random crossthread link to random pictures, so I just disregarded it

To the person in charge of the VC guild, I sent a request to join to the MBGG one. Pls accept.

regret after you realize you wasted your precious luck juice

>master1200

We went over this a few threads back.
Pixiv will display and save everything as master1200 if you save it from a gallery even if its full size.

Saves fine for me. Are you on mobile?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57916762

Compare file sizes and dimensions

He's talking about the suffix being added even if there's no downsizing done

Reroll for farady or schoedinger. And hope the daily free 5* roll gives you evolvable 6*.

real link
i3.pixiv.net/img-original/img/2016/07/15/18/28/50/57916762_p2.jpg
>57916762_p2.jpg

Yeah. Its actually a lot more effort to save the thumbnail when you can just save the full thing.

The only time I post thumbnails/samples is when the full thing is several MBs or some ridiculous size and I assume everyone else does the same.

Compare file sizes and dimensions

they sure are fast

>You will never make victory poses for Haruka to sketch
>Asuha will never sleep on your shoulder
>You will never witness Kaede becoming poetic over simple food
>Anko will never hold you in a headlock
>You will never be a lucky charm for Kokomi
>Shiho will never blow on your balls

Repost of the BGHS Translation of the School Festival: docs.google.com/document/d/1_2xiVYdqxOf3yv1X8zOtKKDs7zOHkS6sovxQieQrIjQ/

Was kinda hoping Kanon's dance would go better, but it was as disappointing as usual for her.

yeah but it's obvious you saved it from the gallery. it works for this particular file but with bigger files you get shitty compressed shit.

>Yeah. Its actually a lot more effort to save the thumbnail when you can just save the full thing.
how so?

you're just repeating what said

yeah I want him to stop doing that.

if you're on mobile with data saving on then you won't tell the difference, and if you're on desktop it should take you a nanosecond to find the full picture so I don't see what the problem is

I dont even know why we need to argue about this. Pixiv will sometimes slap master1200 on full resolution pictures for whatever reason if you save it from a gallery or if you save a whole gallery.
Pictures saved from boorus don't do this and will show "Sample_" if its a thumbnail though.

>install the many different pixiv extensions like Pixiv Kit chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/pixiv-kit/lkpfhmlbjibbcinophhcbmapjbhboodd?hl=en
>problem solved

I'm not going to install some extension for a naming mistake in their side.

Stop with your autism.

autism keeps the thread alive.

>I dont even know why we need to argue about this.
Because everyone without the problem assumes people with the problem just don't know how to Pixiv.

And everyone with the problem assumes people without the problem just haven't Pixived enough to notice it.

>realize that I could just google a script to give me direct links
>have to replace all master1200 images
Well this sucks

too many words, post nonwords

why do you want to keep thumbnails anways

If you want a pixiv downloader
github.com/Nandaka/PixivUtil2

If I used google several months ago, I wouldn't have to

>Couldn't roll her or Haal
Saddest part about coming back to qurare even for a little is seeing all these waifus I can't get and ones I missed.

Not him but this is neat. Thanks user.

I like spats.

Adult souma is so good for shitters like me with his fever reload. I want my own..

>power = tits
alright

official launch when

>eye patch was hiding her lewd power level.

Every time.

Why did Shironeko release a spooky weapon set a month after Halloween?

Because colopl knows the fuckfaces that still play shironeko will eat up anything

Wasn't time to cycle out feather set yet.

Though that would have been a good time for the set to come out, yeah.

I hope i get better luck when it gets officially release.

But this is time-limited? They're only in for three weeks. Looks like they're all shit too.

From the comments by nips who play it. It isn't really impressive so far. Gacha is jew and they are stingy with gems sums up this game.

Tired of re-rolling.

I got her on the first roll so I guess I can save the rest of the gems to roll the x10 gacha with a guaranteed 4* card unless she's really shit.

I don't mind starting without 4* waifu.

p-probably will be fixed come launch if enough testers complain right?
why does all hyped games on /mbgg/ get this kind of fate ;_;

4* Nono is an amazing fire unit and really good for the current event.

I wish I could roll her but RNG is cruel

Huh, yeah, that is pretty short for one of these sets. Maybe they have another set planned that they want to get to for Christmas, or something. Dunno.

I only skimmed over their skills, but yeah, they seem not great. But I generally don't expect too much from the non-motif sets, anyway.

I'll pay more attention to them if I get them while trying for next memorial's motifs.

they say that for every game

What is that potato head guy

Was she masturbating in the dunes or some shit?

what game?

I was kinda hoping for guarantees, but I guess they decided that was a bad idea with how many jewels they're making us grind for recently.

Armor Blitz

>only on google play store
Jobs has cucked me once again

Isn't that an old game? or am I mistaking it for something else

I want to try it, but I'm already playing PW.

This character is top tier, right? I know most of the ones in that gacha are but not specifics.

I can never escape justice.
Even rolled her on the ticket for the other set.

You can pretty much stop rolling in that set now unless you want more outfits.

This isn't beta but a preview test play not sure if they will fix anything. The hype for this game died long ago after they delayed it for a year...

>weapon and chars in same gacha
into the trash it goes

Graphics look like ass

Good for you. I still have not roll her...

It came out around a month ago, and there aren't many features out yet to it's less time consuming than PW

so*

Doesn't look too bad. But you can't see their pantsu.

Obligatory fat man for doujins?

that face looks like a Football Manager regen face.

Sure looks like that, doesn't it?

If you ask me, the way the nips always use fat old men as nothing but NTR guys is a waste. Lecherous old guys are the best wingmen you could ever get.

Because they make you look better by comparison?

Its very ugly though.

You have this super cute girl with a perfect naisu body, a hot ahegao face but then the artist decides she has to be fucked by the fattest, ugliest motherfucker you've ever seen.

Yep. Also because they have no shame, so they can push MC and his crush together in ways a JK can't.

so it's easier for the readers to self insert

Anyone still playing dragon ace?

>Get accepted
>Check guild chat
>Last post was mumi

This is what the real /mbgg/ experience is all about and I love it.

What kind of staying power does endride have and how high are the english chances?

Zero until they improve the gacha

I believe that when it comes to /mbgg/ games, the staying power of a game depends on it meeting the basic requirements (Cute girls, fun gameplay and non-jew company/gacha) and how many of the players bother to post about it and talk about it.

Some games get a pretty negative reception in here, making it hard to talk about it in a positive light but a lot of games would definitely last longer and get more players if people bothered to talk about them and get people interested in it.
Guides and stuff always help tons too if the game isn't in English because people wont feel lost when playing it.

also the /newgameg/ when posts if it's too good to be posted here.

The "WHEN WILL X GET ITS OWN THREAD" ones are just shitposts that have been happening since day 0 of this general.
There's always the few retards that keep posting that about every game that gets a bit of discussion here. That and all the generals that have split from this thread are just varying levels of cancer and had better discussion when they were here.

>That and all the generals that have split from this thread are just varying levels of cancer and had better discussion when they were here.
I'm not so sure about that, and while on topic, /coloplg/ when?

So what good game to play that don't have stamina system?
I hate stamina with passion since it give me headache to plan for what quest to play or guilty feel leaving game with full stamina.

Shadowverse
BGHS
Shironeko
Warship girls
Girls frontline

Unsure if Scooter spirits has stamina

I guess BGHS would be the best option.

There's also ChinkColleRNG

Scooter Spirits does have stamina, unfortunately. Multiplayer has pretty much alleviated it though if the stage allows it and you can farm it in the first place.

>Join a random room for Hell Scorpius
>Two Prayer Kanons
>One puts down lag affinity ring
>Other has the whale card further shitting up my framerate with storm that isn't hitting anything
>2000 points
I need a better method.

>BGHS
Well, the game looks fun i'll give it a try.
Thanks guys.

Potion Maker

the game is fun but for some reason it activate my phone inner allahuackbar, fuck samsung phone.

Fucking finally i managed to change my play store country and download Girls tribe.
I hope it will be good.

post screenshots/webbums

Colopl is dying user, haven't you heard? The games won't last another year.

I don't think i will make any webm since i never do that but i will post some screenshots.

Possible to post apk?