youtube.com/watch?v=_u4Uq82YtWg
youtube.com/watch?v=2bV0HTqDt1s
youtube.com/watch?v=KeNeptzPxEU
youtube.com/watch?v=LDndf2tR2fc
boston.craigslist.org/gbs/mcy/5855756173.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fag Thread

so they can do sick jumps

>less of a step between sitting and standing because riders transition between the two frequently
>need lots of ground clearance which makes them tall
>have long suspension which makes them tall
>have big wheels which makes them tall

youtube.com/watch?v=_u4Uq82YtWg

youtube.com/watch?v=2bV0HTqDt1s

most boring video ever

youtube.com/watch?v=KeNeptzPxEU

youtube.com/watch?v=LDndf2tR2fc

t. squid

Britfags, I'm 21 and want to get a motorcycle (already have a car licence and a car, so I'm not new to the roads), how should I go about it? Do CBT and buy a cheap 125 to practice on before I feel confident enough to do the A2 test?

What the fuck reason do they have for not allowing motorcycles on the property? Are cars allowed on the property? I've never heard of that kind of restriction unless it's to do with taking up too much space in a garage.

yes

no, 125s suck.

Yes, but I'm only going to use it to learn and get first experience on a bike before selling it for an A2-suitable bike.

are you not allowed to get an a2 from the start?

ye get a 125 since you only need a cbt

ybr125 or cb125 are both good options

or get the grom if youre an utter badman

I would have to pay for lessons, I couldn't buy an A2 bike and ride it with L plates by myself.

> told that database at work is moving
> finish my stuff, go home
> go to work today
> old database not reachable as expected
> email supervisor for new ip address
> "oh the server has to be rebooted and after that I have to reboot the database before it's reachable again. gtg, see you Monday"
Give me motorcycle videos to watch for three hours or I'll be forced to play Supertuxkart.

Does /dbt/ remember to say thanks?

> no gloves

Fuck what a cracking advertisment.

>fuark look at what nicky hayden can do on slicks! now go buy these tyres with more grooves in them than a zapp record

I din`t have any kit on, I was going to the gym.

>watched Charles Bronson movie again
>mfw my dick is bgger than tom hardy's

ATGATT

Cubbies parade

>ride naked
>kind of been wanting something different with fairings and a windscreen
>feel everything
>shaky helmet
>bugs keep smashing into my face

So how bad are Harley's, really?

eurocucks have to start on 125s

AHAAHAHHAHAHA

Don't you freeze when you ride naked?

What bike

Wrong.

Get a windscreen, get a better helmet.

>tfw read chubbies parade and barred up

naked bike

am layered up, but still feeling vulnerable

you need a pretty damn big windscreen to keep bugs from hitting your head. most of the wind flow is aimed right at that spot with most screens

How about you buy fairings you homoman

Because they are assholes that have a problem with non-moving vehicles.
>cant work on your car
>cant leave it in one spot for a week, they thinks it's broken and tow it
>cant have motorcycles in colder months
They have this mindset that they are being played for a storage facility. I think they office managers have a complex of some sort.

am trying to find a place right now m8. Im having to make a lot of sacrifices until i am settled. in any case im just gonna keep riding this GS until i upgrade to a better bike in the spring or late february.

depending if the weather quits being shitty and cold

threaten to move

Hah they wouldn't care, theres a wait list for this place. They would have it filled in a week tops. I can't afford to break the lease. My fault for not reading every word of it.

start it up, ride out the driveway and bring it back inside to a different spot once a week. have you ever actually discussed this with the managers it's not like a bike should take anywhere near the space of a car.
you could always get creative with bringing the bike into your apartment.

They lease states no motorcycles allowed on property after November 1st. It will get towed no matter what I do with it. And I don't feel confident I can get it up 3 floors of a spiral staircase that my chubby neighbor can barely squeeze through

>not installing a winch and a platform on your balcony to raise and lower the bike

Thats really shitty if they didnt tell you that when you registered the bike there. Id be pissed cause i dont have a car. How the fuck am i supposed to work if i cant have it there? Id consult with a lawyer and see if theres any way out of that. Phone consultations are usually free btw.

>getting sued for property damage because I drilled holes in the balcony for a winch
God forbid the balcony breaks and they send me the bill. It makes enough noise when I stand on it and im 150 lbs.
They are really shitty and they get away with it cause it's the only cheap place that isn't rundown and filled with felons.

what bike? detach wheels, remove forks, remove gas tank and i'd say you have a good chance of getting it up if you can borrow an extra pair of hands or using a trolley and some straps

it's an absolutely disgusting condition though and i'd be holding a grudge against the management. start plotting schemes against them

>about to sign up for msf
>every single friend says they know someone who almost died or died
>still want one, just don't like cars

Sucks being an indecisive person, just don't want to die but I want to.

What nazi part of germany are they doing this?

>almost died
probably exaggerations
there are some things that are out of control in traffic but if you have good awareness/instinct and reactions, and don't ride like an idiot, you'll be fine. just doing the msf doesn't mean you need to keep riding anyway but once you start you'll be hooked i can almost guarantee

06 r6, that might work, but either way I'm not assembling and taking it apart every day to get it up and down. I can put it in my parents garage, i just wasn't done riding this year. They are forcing my to stop so early it's only 50f for fuck sake.
But thanks for the help anyway guys. I think I'm just going to hibernate.

>start plotting schemes against them
I dumped out 10L of nasty black used diesel sump oil, while I rode around on their nice white concrete they were so concerned about.

still haven't been found out

Good old murrica, near detroit too.
>city built on the success of automobiles, where you can't work on them at home and you cant ride bikes after November!

>Muh freedumbs

Sounds like my apartment, I had to put mine away yesterday too. I was going to ride till the salt gets on the road but seasons over now. I'm looking at houses, apartments are just dictatorships.

>own appartment in condo
>work on bike in my garage
>haven't even bothered reading the rules becuase everybody does wtf they want

Too bad I don't have electricity in my garage.

A friend of mine got his bike on an 11th floor apartment by disassembling and reassembling it inside but he didn't ride it for all the winter. It was pretty fucking cash seeing it there though. If you can keep it somewhere safe that's easy, I got the impression you were going to have to sell it or buy a storage locker (basically handing your bike over to thieves desu)

Good, good, just don't get caught.

Sounds nice user, i wish i had this luxury right now.
What area are you in man? Seems like this shit only happens in northern states.

Worst case rent a small unit at a storage facility.

Also michigan, if Was you.
I work in the auto industry so I can't exactly move very easily. I'd love to go south.

Michigan is in the top 5 states for motorcycle owners, why is it so hard to own one?
Also theres auto industry else where too dude, you can work as a floor grunt in any factory without much expirience.

This state is very easy to get riding in. $50 and you have your msf course and cycle endorsement. It's just some apartment complexes are shitty.
>floor grunt
I haven't done that in years man, I don't do production anymore actually.

Need new boots, occasional track days are a thing.
These a good choice?

nighty night /dbt/

What if it's a grower and not a shower

Not bad really. Go ride one. If you enjoy it, get one

Don`t fear.

Pick:

Ragù di tacchino

Ragù alla bolognese

Make your own sauce you lazy fuck. It's much better trust me.

That's what I'm asking you dolt, wich should I make?

Haha I thought you meant you were buying ragu, which is a brand of jar sauce. In that case bolognese.

I thought that too.. What pasta is it going on?

ravioli ravioli give me the formuloli

Tagliatelle nigga.

NO

Didn't all you pasta niggers die in the earthquake?

Definitely di tacchino

Why not a nice Alfredo?

Mmm, now I'm torn.
If I go with the bolognese I can make lasagne.

Because some of us dont want to get fat, american.
MAKE LASAGNE

Post good motorcycle foods.
Sauerkraut is perfect, you can just stuff it in the tank bag and it'll adapt to the shape. Combine with Wurstblinker if possible.

Pasta is motorcyle food, eat it before hand and it'll adapt to shape of stomach. Combine with a nice paired wine if possible.

> riding drunk
Explains Italian traffic.

und ja knackwurst

>implying a glass or two of wine will impair me.

Non-whites typically get drunk faster so yes, it will.
> Italy
> white

YOU SUMMONED ME?

Remember to always add more besciamella

Im half italian half russian. Im not white either way, but i can take a few drinks.

>Remember to always add more besciamella
Always.

Now, for the ragù, should I go with pancetta e mortadella or salsiccia?

Bolognese would be better with salsiccia
But if you're not doing lasagne pancetta is good too

Thats what those Aussie sluts thought at the races.

That sounds like the worst combination.

>ragù with salciccia

What the fuck, ragù must be made only with beef and bacon as meat.

This guy said I can buy this from him for $2,000

boston.craigslist.org/gbs/mcy/5855756173.html

When I asked him about the condition, he said it was fine and that the power commander "needed a tune".

I am not sure what that means.

Should I go in on it?

Nah, here we do it with sausages
Sometimes i like to put in even some chili

It means he didnt put a tune on it, or hes trying to hide some other issue with fueling or something.

>ragù alla chili
What the fuck man

This is my concern. It's a very odd thing to say. But with that said, it's a gixxer. There isn't much that can be wrong with it.

I am aware it will need a valve clearance check soon

Jesus dude, not everyone selling a bike is trying to fuck you over, calm your paranoid ass down.

>he doesn't like spicy
I bet you don't even smother your carbonara with black pepper

YES THEY ARE
Especially on craigslist.
Ride it and see how it goes, valve checks are pretty easy the 2nd time.

Oh i do, but chilli does not belong on my pasta
Are you schizophrenic?

I am not going to ride it. The guy is an hour away from me. I am pretty lazy and $2k isn't shit to me and I kinda want a 1000 for stupid reasons so internally this decision is a struggle.

But fuck

power commander...quickshifter....slip-on....god tier GSXR generation....there really isn't much that can be wrong with it