first

Post Best berry

Jesse McCree
I want to be Sombra's friend!

I love Hana.

hana
is
fat

I want breed and FUCK Symmetra's regal legs voraciously!!!

This is probably the busiest and most important month of my life. And I've done nothing but play overwatch and chill here for at least 6 hours a day. It's not like my rank makes up for it either. Someone just kill me now

>Smugberry
I absolutely love that qt bleuberry.

No other Overwatch girl has a cuter smile than Hana!

THIS WILL BE CANON IN DUE TIME
BE PREPARED

>Play qp because fug, I want to git gud with Genji
>End up playing McCree instead because I fucking suck
>25-35 elims and 8-9k damage every game and potg
I just want to be good at something else than pointing and clicking.

oy vey why did the good goyim not tell me of sombra's powerful spray pattern?

does reaper have any dreams for the future? or is he content to resort to cartoonish supervilliany?

Get away from my daughteru

Hana loves me

Dead men don't dream.

How are you not getting good on Genji then

This is the best ship.

>mfw I figured out D.vas spray pattern

IM UNSTOPPABLE

I posted this here before, but my bet is on him wanting to take on the global conspiracy, just that he wants to eliminate the conspirators and Sombra wants to bargain with them.

He's probably going to be an anti-hero (as Reyes) turned "ends justifies the means" villain (Reaper).

but mei hates him, like a lot

Will this make me look like a turbo autist?

Reaper probably dreams about killing all the remaining overwatch agents. He seems quite consumed by that.

He's foreshadowed heavily to reconcile with Jack and fight alongside him and Ana.

>tfw you discover 76's spray pattern and don't need his ult

how do i improve my aim

>mfw figured out my teammates' spray pattern

>tfw finally figured out Tracer's spray pattern

I dunno, reaper looks about as ready to forgive as cobra commander

Because it requires my team to be a big enough distraction for me to actually get kills without all of the enemy team 100% focusing on me because fuck Genji mains.
Also I have a hard time pulling off that dash + melee + m2 headshot.

As McCree I basically solo anything that comes near me that isn't a tank.

>Overwatchs
>Junkrat and Hanzo
>Christmas gift, like buying it for any other purpose isn't allowed
>great quality cosplay when no
>it sounds like they're selling multiple at once

fuck me I'm laughing too hard at this

How is poo-support with the revamp?

Everything seems like an ok idea but I can't imagine the shield generator having priority over the teleporter

yes

The whole point of Ana traveling with Jack is that she is going to be the bridge builder between Jack and Gabe. It couldn't be any more clear.

give me transparent cute dva pictures please

>reloading early

what, you don't think you could kill Genji with 5 bullets remaining when it needs only a minimum of two?
Just like "look I'm going to disable my ability to fire for the next 1.5 seconds pls be nice"
"oh good you're a retarded Genji that doesn't perform any kind of effective positioning during deflect or swift strike cancels out of it unexpectedly."

Just figure out the pray pattern

>Also I have a hard time pulling off that dash + melee + m2 headshot.
get better at this fucking scrub it's not hard

It works well with mercy when you think about it. You really need to deter flankers from finding the generator, and it works best when the team can hold for longer periods of time which seems to be what blizzard wants because they keep buffing survivability over damage.

75 hp regenerating over time may not be much for tanks, but for DPS and supports that's a big chunk of HP there.

shield generator is better in virtually all cases outside of wood league

>play mccree
>fire 4 bullets randomly
>only use 2 bullets to kill
>repeat if you cannot kill 1 hero

Am I gay if I'm actually into the healslut meme?

>First game of the day
>Round about to start
>Lost connection to Battle.net servers
EVERY.
FUCKING.
DAY.

The shield being thrown forward really seems to be them shaping symm into a class who can push offensively. I can't imagine having an offensive symmetra being too powerful at the highest levels of play.

Do you think Lucio is also healthy slut? If so you are.

>Person A travelling with person B means person A and person C will get along
That's not a sign of reconciliation and not "clear" at all. Just because two people have one person in common who they get along with doesn't guarantee friendship.

Solves old problems, presents new ones. 75 will be huge in Diamond and below and less of a problem in leagues where people can play competent flankers/need a proper dps in her slot, because she's not replacing either of the 2 healers.

>tfw you finally figure out /owg/'s post pattern

Awesome! But more simple please, I need mascots for onee-chan

You either don't understand foreshadowing, the story, or both. Just wait and see.

Yay e-sports is in 30 min.
That always gets me hyped and happy about the game.

>tfw you learn Zarya's spray pattern

Your rank would never be worth it. Unless you're a genuine pro and belong to a team it will always be wasted time.

It's just a game, user.

>want to watch new fnatic

>literally can't because of 5000000 hour delays

>go to bed after they update the timer to 45 minutes later

>fnatic didn't even play on stage

Depends. Do you enjoy the idea of Ziegler personally tending to you, or do you enjoy the idea of the person on the other side of the screen serving you, even if that person is of the same gender as you?

I'm bi, I don't have any sexuality quandaries and would be my team's fucktoy either way.

Nobody knows his real agenda other than wanting to kill all the former members of Overwatch.

That on its own doesn't make sense as many of the members haven't in any way wronged him, Reinhardt or Torbjorn for example.

>You don't understand!
I'm a writer. You want to try again with an actual argument or have you not entered that stage of maturity yet?

I bet school shooters haven't been wronged by every single student at the school. And many of the times the shooters see them being wronged against even when they aren't.

Man I shouldn't have to point it out to you if you read and comic and listened to the dialog. Christ sakes.

>I'm a writer

HAHAHAHAHA

Assuming blizzard ever moves the story that far, there is no way anyone in the cast will be the real villain. Sombra, Reaper, Widow, junkers will all be redeemed to some extend. Look at the junker comics after all. The real villain of the story is gonna be the big brother organization the Sombra short hinted at. They will be the real evil guys pulling string behind everything.

The latter, then. Got it.

Someone explain to me this spray pattern meme I'm out of the loop

Cutest and best pairing

>people still believe that the eye in sombra vid represents some Uber secret organization and wasn't just decoration.

Why would Blizz make a 2nd "shadowy evil organization with undefined goals" when they have Talon.

I dunno, Reaper seems a little more sound of mind and calculating than the average school shooter.

Maybe he is just an edgy murderer, but I hope that isn't the case. If Blizzard wants him in any way to be taken seriously or at least to not be laughed at at every chance they'd give him a deeper purpose, but maybe they're going for the cartoon villain feel.

Games like counter strike doesn't have random spray, it's fixed.

Some gullible user meme'd about it when Sombra first came out. And now every fag in this general thinks it's funny.

I still don't understand

>10th game in a row
>either Tanks don't know how to push
>I tank and team never pushes with me

No matterm what I do I constantly get gold but always lose.

I'm getting so sick of team games

Have you watched her origin story? The "someone noticing her" wasn't Talon.

Study his word pattern and I think you'll understand.

Oh yeah he is smarter then the average school shooters. But he has the mentality of a school shooter. He wants to kill everyone that was a part of the organiztion he believes has "wronged him".

Where the fuck are you supposed to practice for placements?

Even with Arcade people still think Quickplay is meme central and will run 5 dps 1 tank comps, Off Season comp queue is only available for a few more days and even that is full of absolute retarded shit because "lol offseason:

>take him seriously
only mcree and S76 take him seriously in universe

Nowhere, that's kind of the issue.

Quickplay is where Comp people go to unwind and casual people go to play casually, off-season is unplayable because of poor matchmaking, leavers and people playing for funsies 'cause victories don't give anything as rewards.

People have been asking for a Comp training mode for ages but Blizz doesn't want to split queues.

Mercy and Ana too.

The only people who don't take him seriously is Tracer and Winston.

How did he lose his arm?

And who did he fuck in overwatch?

>people believe that one mention in a hero's video means it will be important later

Yeah and winstons gorrila moon colony is gonna be this shadow organization.

>People have been asking for a Comp training mode for ages but Blizz doesn't want to split queues.

There is no point in having thrid quick play mode anyway.

got roadhog golden weapon but no skin, which one do i get guise

i thought islander because the golden pops out more, but it's very typical

And also every female since he was the only man under 30.

I don't know about that, Tracer and Winston might mock him in voicelines but in the actual story he is either unknown to most of the old Overwatch members or is regarded as a serious threat.

neither do junkrat (why so serious), roadhog (nice mask), genji (mock death at your own peril)

Comp isn't QP though, it has a completely different ruleset and social atmosphere.

I personally think No Limits should have becoe old QP and new QP should have been turned into Comp Lite.

>Everyone has golden guns now.

What's next? I need to feel special My goldens no longer make me feel superior.

Maybe, but he's doing things that don't seem to benefit him in that regard, like going after Volskaya. He might be working with Talon, but I was pretty sure he wasn't taking orders from them, but rather helping out in missions that would further his own causes as well.

I thought that Junkrat line was exclusively for his Joker skin.

I love this game so much.

I think this is the best option and makes the most sense with QP having 1 hero per team

>Sombra
>Widow
>Hanzo
>on my team
Every. Fucking. Game.

Many people do to.

I like being a roleplayer and putting it with the mako skin, like he's a pirate that found some buried treasure (Golden boat hook and cannon)

I get so pissed at this game but I am so love in with the cast of heroes that it makes up for it.

platinum guns

The way I see it he does things for Talon like volskaya in exchange for help on tracking and killing overwatch agents like in recall. Which talon would want anyway.

I was trying to imply people would fuck around anyway. Hell, they fuck around in real comp half of the time regardless of rank. And, just look at the off season comp. The mm is way better than quickplay, there are no rewards from it and yet people are still fucking around. Like, there shouldn't be any point in going there unless you want comp tier match, yet here we are. Having training mode wouldn't change a thing, unless it would be heavily moderated or something. And then we are getting to that one LoL ban post that is going around.

>Many friends stopped playing it
>Still really enjoy playing it regularly
Some things started to grate on me and it's lost a bit of its wow factor, but I haven't enjoyed an MP shooter this much since L4D, I think.

Guys, I still haven't decided what my third Gold Weapon should be.

Tracer or Soldier?

I play both equally but I'm just having second thoughts because they might nerf Soldier into oblivion again.

Soldier. Fits with his CoDbabby character the most. (In a good way.)

>inb4 soldier gets nerfed to his previous state

Should I just wait for S3 patch to come out then?