Fucking end me already

Fucking end me already...

Twenty-seven episodes of Teen Titans Go today.

>Twenty-seven

it's horrible.

This is an improvement

I think it's pretty funny

fucking toddler titans! it never ends! where's my titans!

>Twenty-seven

and what about it?

Hey. Hey. What do you think about Beast Boy x Raven? I think shippers try to make BB too badass.

I'd have to re watch the original/good Teen Titans to actually answer that. TTG representations of those characters are just memes.

i am moderately sure that this is less than usual

The 2003 cartoon wasn't that good

Justice League Action was amazing but it wasn't on 24/7 so they decided to can it

>6.75 hours of a 14 hour schedule.
>JUST short of half the day is TTG.
Fuck you CN you could have pulled another Cow and Chicken all-day marathon with a show like EEnE or Samurai Jack or something fucking good.

They wouldn't do Samurai Jack because some new kids might like it, then when the old show is out of rotation, they'll see it's on AS and then parents will complain they're showing that to kids.

user, this channel is for children and stuff they like, you are an adult with internet access. Just watch something else

Yeah but as an adult with internet access I can whine about things that don't directly affect me to a group of people also whining about things that don't directly affect them.

Better than TTG.

It definitely is. It still is chock full of TTG but there's more diversity for today. Makes me sad that they probably thought this was a good schedule for today.